New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by focktq
What does any of that have to do with you and tires? LOL. You try to make a point thats not even needed. I'm not concerned about any of this. You keep doing your think and ill keep doing mine and ill see ya at the track girl
Well you have brought it about yourself to do what i asked you not to do. Be out this weekend and we will see who the girl is. I guess its time to see if you actions are as big as your mouth.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its going down so you might want to be aware of you surroundings.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:19 PM
11 Second Club

dont go ape **** on me again about the girl comment. it's not meant to make you wanna fight again lolz.[/QUOTE]

Dude, what do you think someone is gonna say when you call them a girl? For a guy (and a car) that can't seem to prove up to the hype, you talk alot of smack. We're all at the track nearly every weekend. Just come park beside me in the staging lanes, get beat, and load your car up on a trailer while I drive home.
Teching In

Why does this turn into fighting everytime. I can be called a dipshit but i say girl it turns into a meeting me at the monkey bars
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1hotls1
dont go ape **** on me again about the girl comment. it's not meant to make you wanna fight again lolz.
Dude, what do you think someone is gonna say when you call them a girl? For a guy (and a car) that can't seem to prove up to the hype, you talk alot of smack. We're all at the track nearly every weekend. Just come park beside me in the staging lanes, get beat, and load your car up on a trailer while I drive home.[/QUOTE]

K.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

See this is exactly the kind of **** you bring with you Jeff! You want to ******* run your mouth and then think everyone is all cool with it.

-Coleman
Old 03-13-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh jeez is there gonna be another shooting at clyde fant again?
ROTFLMMFAO! Only if you bring a gun *****. I dont need one, and youll see that.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have said what i needed to say to you Jeff so now put your game face on and learn how to fight in the next few hours.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BadAssBowties
ROTFLMMFAO! Only if you bring a gun *****. I dont need one, and youll see that.
Man yall gotta lighten up over here. It's a damn joke cause there's always a fight going on out there for no reason.

I come on starting stuff? I'm the **** starter here? I had to come on here just to defend myself. You think I found this thread on my own? Nah. I didnt even know this existed. I dont care about any of this. I just get tired of the stuff that's said about the car. It's to the point now where other people are noticing it and saying to me whats the deal on this. I've never seen people talk down on someone else's car so bad. I'm not gonna fight no one over a damn car or a race. I have better things to do. Like said earlier i'll see ya at the track in a lane next to me. I'm done bickering back and forth, this has gotten out of hand.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man yall gotta lighten up over here. It's a damn joke cause there's always a fight going on out there for no reason.

I come on starting stuff? I'm the **** starter here? I had to come on here just to defend myself. You think I found this thread on my own? Nah. I didnt even know this existed. I dont care about any of this. I just get tired of the stuff that's said about the car. It's to the point now where other people are noticing it and saying to me whats the deal on this. I've never seen people talk down on someone else's car so bad. I'm not gonna fight no one over a damn car or a race. I have better things to do. Like said earlier i'll see ya at the track in a lane next to me. I'm done bickering back and forth, this has gotten out of hand.
Well it has gone to far and now you say your not gunna fight? If you dont want to fight that cool but dont show up is all i can say. If you pull into the same place im at i will be pulling you out of your rice burner. I hope you try to defend yourself or your just gunna be in a world of hurt lol. Oh and this site is open to the public so call the cops and let them know there are threats going on. See you soon!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Jeff, now you know how I felt when I got told about ya'lls little website and all the crap being talked about my car. I hate when this kind of stuff gets everyone worked up to the point of fighting, so everyone cool off and settle it at the track.

I'm reminded of a saying, "When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing the same."
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Regular

A better question to you is why are you so worried about the car, if you think it'll never run the time that its goal'd to do then quit wasting your time talking about it.
I'll tell you the reason I run my mouth about your car Jeff.

I'm not worried about your car you have a very nice, well built car!! Hell if it runs a 9 sec pass with you behind the driver's seat, I will be the first one to eat my words and congratulate on your achievement! I never say anything about your car that is not a fact. I just think it's funny that all you ricers think that you can just take your car over to somebody, throw tons of money at it, and expect it to catch the world on fire!! You kind of guys just have no clue what it takes to run a track number!! Especially a 9 sec track number!! Just because you have a high HP dyno graph or can outrun a motorcycle from a roll, does not mean you can run good on the track. Just say you built the car for roll racing and I will quit giving you **** about it!

-Coleman
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jeff, now you know how I felt when I got told about ya'lls little website and all the crap being talked about my car. I hate when this kind of stuff gets everyone worked up to the point of fighting, so everyone cool off and settle it at the track.

I'm reminded of a saying, "When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing the same."
Well we talked on the phone yesterday and i thought it would all be setteled with a race. While on the phone i asked him not to ever call me a girl or disrespect me on the internet or i would beat the F#$% out of him. I guess he thought i was playing so now we get to see if he is half as bad as he talks.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BTLBABY
I'll tell you the reason I run my mouth about your car Jeff.

I'm not worried about your car you have a very nice, well built car!! Hell if it runs a 9 sec pass with you behind the driver's seat, I will be the first one to eat my words and congratulate on your achievement! I never say anything about your car that is not a fact. I just think it's funny that all you ricers think that you can just take your car over to somebody, throw tons of money at it, and expect it to catch the world on fire!! You kind of guys just have no clue what it takes to run a track number!! Especially a 9 sec track number!! Just because you have a high HP dyno graph or can outrun a motorcycle from a roll, does not mean you can run good on the track. Just say you built the car for roll racing and I will quit giving you **** about it!

-Coleman
Coleman, I respect you saying how you feel. I dont care if you dont like me on personal level or anything. I hope to run a 9 second pass with me behind the wheel. I dont expect it to happen ANYTIME soon. A goal is just that a goal.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Regular

What would you think a V8 based forum would think about a 4cyl car? I mean if everyone had to worry about who talked **** about their hot rods, everyone would be defending their rides constantly!

So you are saying we have a leak in our group? Hmmmmm....

-Coleman
Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BadAssBowties
Well we talked on the phone yesterday and i thought it would all be setteled with a race. While on the phone i asked him not to ever call me a girl or disrespect me on the internet or i would beat the F#$% out of him. I guess he thought i was playing so now we get to see if he is half as bad as he talks.
So you can say anything you want "*****", "bitch", and etc. but when I **** with you by saying "girl", which you just dont know me but I use the term with anybody and everybody. Hell ask your buddy darrel. You took everything personal. I asked you to respect my car and not talk **** about it and you wouldnt even begin to listen dude. From the get go you wanted to turn this into a pissing match. Again, I wont fight you nor will I continue to talk about fighting. If your thing is to look like a bad *** and try to cause a scene by "pulling me out my rice burner" then do you thing. Does that make you feel big about your self? Do you wanna be able to run around and brag that you picked a fight? Like I dont understand what can go through your head? I personally can't afford to goto jail with a job like that I have. It's not worth it to me. Sorry if your looking for a fight you came to the wrong place. If your looking for a fight then find a different race. Im here to run your camaro and that's it.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:49 PM
TECH Resident

Agreed, lets just all go to the track (AKA= Monkey bars) and whip each others ***. I'm ok with that. I don't know Focktq, but come on over and race with us. Win or lose, doesn't matter to me. If you haven't lost you haven't raced. I'm cool with that weather you are driving a rice car or not But I have to say, you will get ribbed over here forever. It's just the nature of the beast. Same will happen to me over on the import board.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

Coleman, I respect you saying how you feel. I dont care if you dont like me on personal level or anything. I hope to run a 9 second pass with me behind the wheel. I dont expect it to happen ANYTIME soon. A goal is just that a goal.
As do I my friend, as do I!

Except for the ANYTIME soon part!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BTLBABY
As do I my friend, as do I!

Except for the ANYTIME soon part!
Right on lol, I like the motivation sir.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Resident

That's it, meeting at the Monroe monkey bars next weekend!

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!