New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not mad, just dont appreciate you talking **** about my car. Oh and next time were out and you have something to say about my car say it to me and not my wife. I guess luck was on your side that night cause she didnt say anything until we left. You dont have Richard as a body guard anymore so you may want to pick your battles a little differently now days. As for floating the valve, yea it happens to all of us at some point. Its a price you pay when you want to play.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM
TECH Regular

Never said anything about your car when we were out there.

My battles huh, maybe you need to look in the mirror. Richard was a very good friend of mine, not my body gaurd.

-Coleman
Old 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn do yall need to borrow my boxing gloves. I got a few sets of 8lb's and believe me they are like not wearing them at all. LOL LOL LOL . Just give me sometime to get odds going and **** I can make some money off this ****. JUST KIDDING guys hell we are all friends no need to beat anyones ***.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Tough Mudder

I've got two pair of 12 oz gloves if the 8s aren't enough.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Me look in the mirror? lol I know for a fact i can handle my own. As for the **** at c/f that night, my wife was telling Megan that she hopes i keep this car and you turned and said (selling that POS would be the best thing he ever done). I didnt see you put the goat up against my (POS) that night.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a set of 16oz if need be.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea but 8 lbs or like not wearing gloves at all. Trust me I took 4 years of jujutsu and 2 1/2 years of Isshin-ryu. Isshin-ryu was alot of sparing and kata's. 8 lb gloves hurt brother especially when you have any kind of size to you.

But again dont nobody need to fight lets settle this at the dragstrip

Last edited by 1fstTA; 09-17-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Regular

LOL, What the **** dude! I said, trading the bike for the car was the best thing you could have done. Cause you were going to kill your self on that ******* bike.

The Goat is my wifes car, not a race car. Something that I like to drive, and able to pay for, not race. I would hope that hot rod POS of yours would outrun a bone stock *** GTO.

-Coleman
Old 09-17-2009, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1fstTA
Yea but 8 lbs or like not wearing gloves at all. Trust me I took 4 years of judo and 2 1/2 years of Isshin-ryu. Isshin-ryu was alot of sparing and kata's. 8 lb gloves hurt brother especially when you have any kind of size to you.

But again dont nobody need to fight lets settle this at the dragstrip
I know how they feel lol. I took Kempo for 4-5 years, mostly self defense and how to take a weapon from someone and **** them up with the **** they brought to fight with. I know how to take care of a bigger guy in a fight lol. Im 5,10 160lbs and ill go toe to toe with anyone if need be. Better be fast or able to block really good cause im by no means slow.

Well it was all miss understood then. I apologize for not getting the correct info and thanks for worrying about me. For now own keep your smart *** comments about my car to yourself and lets just race when we both get back together. I was your first kill with your old setup so lets see if you can get 2-0.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Don't flatter your self there youngin, you were not the first kill with that setup. The next time around will be just as easy.

-Coleman
Old 09-17-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

LOL at a mustang that cant hold a shot of nitrous challenging Colemans car
Old 09-17-2009, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02blackbeauty19
LOL at a mustang that cant hold a shot of nitrous challenging Colemans car
Well, can't say much yet. My **** is still on jackstands

-Coleman
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I personally like the Kempo style. I think it serves its purpose as a great self defense tactical avoidance type style. But Ive always been a huge MMA person ever since I was young. And after my military training I truely learned that a person should have a SUPER strong jujutsu and Judo game. Its helps focus on the most places fights or decided and thats in close tight grappling scenerios and on the ground. The ground is where most fights eventually go. Anyone can stand strong and take a punch or give a knock out blow. But when you can control both areas you have dominance.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have some knowledge of wrestling/grappling. Used to do a bunch of wrestling when i was younger. When i fight i study the other person to see how they carry them selves and what style of fighting they use. Most people that have taken some sort of karate you can tell when they are about to fight. Im more of a street fighter/brawler but its because of what i have learned over the years. I see no point in dragging a fight out when it can end very quickly. Im more of a knock out person, I know just where to hit and how hard it needs to be to get the job done. Say you were to put me in some sort of hold, there are pressure all over your body and i know where most of them are at. People dont think about it when they put in a hold but you can only take so many blows to a pressure point before you just pass out.

Cole, When we are running again we shall see just how easy it will be for you to pull off that same win. You dont think im going back with a bone stock short block do you? Ive always said that when something breaks that leave room for improvement. Its just a bone stock 302 short block with afr heads, cam, ford intake, and a 100 shot. We will just have to see what the new setup will run like. Better hurry though im not sure i wont be doing another rebuild in a few years lol.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

I think we need 2 threads, one for friendly conversation, and one for strictly **** talk, and then have subcategories under that thread depending on who you want to talk **** to, with each persons name labled at the top
Old 09-17-2009, 07:14 PM
12 Second Club

Old 09-17-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1fstTA
I personally like the Kempo style. I think it serves its purpose as a great self defense tactical avoidance type style. But Ive always been a huge MMA person ever since I was young. And after my military training I truely learned that a person should have a SUPER strong jujutsu and Judo game. Its helps focus on the most places fights or decided and thats in close tight grappling scenerios and on the ground. The ground is where most fights eventually go. Anyone can stand strong and take a punch or give a knock out blow. But when you can control both areas you have dominance.
These would be very short fights on the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYRLQgknSwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3dsD-3884I
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-fXKhcGCW0

Also learned this but i will also work with a punch. When you see him hit the guys leg i choose to step back and kick the feft knee to also blow it out of socket or break it.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

without a doubt its a very tactical fighting defense. I love all forms of martial arts have been ever since I was about 15 years old.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Rockstar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a buch of ******* bullshit.
Cody, where's that O.G. thread you were gonna make? lol

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!