Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Microedge won't activate noids?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Microedge won't activate noids?????

Why would it not be activating the solenoids?? I tried the test..... Set RPM to 0 and even set TPS to 0. Turn on kit, open throttle and nothing happens.......... I really haven't had a chnce to trouble shoot it as I ran out of daylight. But I need this operational by tomorrow. Please help TIA
Old 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM
10 Second Club

Check all your connections- both to the microedge and the kit. Ensure all your grounds are good. Also check the relay and make sure its good.

If that all checks out, do you have the leanout feature on without a w/b or n/b O2 hooked up? That is a possibility.

Could you have possibly toggled to a different file?

Good Luck!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

relay is good, as kit was working before Microedge. using same ground i had for the ralay, since Microedge calls for the relay ground to connect to it. Any other ideas????
Old 10-09-2009, 02:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had one of the original versions of the Microedge. The only way it would test was with the car running. Disconnect nitrous lines. Lower rpm range(1300 or so), turn tps off, or lower trigger value, leanout delay off. Have the lines in a bottle, arm system and rev car to rpm value, it should fire. Hope that helps.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

These threads have some common MicroEdge set-up problems.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ease-read.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...setup-hsw.html
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
FormerVendor

Yup, exactly like described above. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the controller first. Don't worry about changing things because you can simply reset it to factory settings. If you still aren't sure about anything feel free to give us a call or shoot me a PM.

Nick
Old 10-09-2009, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Yea I'm an Idiot!! after goin over it all this morning, i realized i had set my 1st Gear to lock-out, so of course it wouldn't spray during the test. Changed it, and it's working Fine!!! Thanks for the all help guys. Sorry for wastin a thread!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:33 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
Yea I'm an Idiot!! after goin over it all this morning, i realized i had set my 1st Gear to lock-out, so of course it wouldn't spray during the test. Changed it, and it's working Fine!!! Thanks for the all help guys. Sorry for wastin a thread!
No, hey thanks for coming back and answering what the issue was. Now someone can hopefully use this to help them one late night to test it.

Nick
Old 10-09-2009, 12:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
I kinda figured it was something like that. The microedge is really easy to use, but if your in a hurry it can sometimes get confusing. (especially if your new to it) Glad to hear you got it going!