Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9's on stock shortblock?? yup I did it

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 02:28 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
I've got plenty of time.... when you run 9 flat with some stock heads/bottom end i'll launch my **** off a cliff...

and i'm taking about 200 lbs out of mine soon. should be good for 8.80's with the same jets.

come get some mang....
I got a good amount of time to catch you as you are never going to fix that motor of yours. Slacker!

9.0's aint happening but we still have that one stage to one stage race and Im gonna crack that ***. Prolly gonna make it out in about 2 weeks, you should come out if you are free. Ill keep you updated.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:16 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got a good amount of time to catch you as you are never going to fix that motor of yours. Slacker!
Motor is coming out this weekend punkass.... Lance is VERY motivated to find out what's up and get it back together. I just needed some time off for xmas and to get away from the car thing for a bit.... Autographing ******* and people babies foreheads at the track is very tiring. I'm a middle aged man and making you whipper-snappers look ridiculous is a full time job. Sometimes I need to take a vacation from frothing you guys up a hot steaming latte worth of whoop ***...

9.0's aint happening but we still have that one stage to one stage race and Im gonna crack that ***. Prolly gonna make it out in about 2 weeks, you should come out if you are free. Ill keep you updated
9.68@142..... one stage........

then again you never said how BIG I can make that one stage...... LOL COPTER....
Old 01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
9 Second Club

HAHAHA. signing babies. Now that one made me laugh. I dont blame you from getting away, ecsp. when you have a fam and kids to enjoy. That is a million times more important, and if I ever to get to that point, im sure racing will take a back seat as well.

Yea yea, ive been thinking about how much you can spray on that first stage, and I know it wont be a 150 to 150 race. It will be good times, hopefully a tad bit better then that fast gms race. haha.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camscam02
HAHAHA. signing babies. Now that one made me laugh. I dont blame you from getting away, ecsp. when you have a fam and kids to enjoy. That is a million times more important, and if I ever to get to that point, im sure racing will take a back seat as well.
Yea yea, ive been thinking about how much you can spray on that first stage, and I know it wont be a 150 to 150 race. It will be good times, hopefully a tad bit better then that fast gms race. haha.
Yup..It sure in the **** will. Nothing like having your child have fun or having a blast instead of you. Maybe thats why ive been lagging on my etp and fast ugh.Plus I had my sbc chevy dynod last week 589 to the flex plate for my 73 camaro plus some jug. Ugh I need to take a few weeks off work and get the wrenchs cracking
Old 01-27-2010, 03:42 PM
9 Second Club

yeah i was just wore out. from pinks all out to chasing the record to spending money fixing ignition bugs..... wheelstands, heads up runs for money... it took alot out of me.... Plus in october I was dealing with some job issues, and my future of flying airplanes was (still kinda is) in jeopardy... So I had to devote attention to that. In March I'm testing for Master Sergeant which is VERY important so i'm studying like 2 hrs per night right now. i'll break away this weekend to pull the motor out...

needed to charge my batteries..... don't worry. she's coming.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:18 AM
9 Second Club

here is a good video that I finally got added to the comp. This was the 9.92 pass with about 3 or so lbs left in the bottle, the next pass you can see where it ran out in about 2nd gear and then I lifted.

Enjoy

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

digging this up any updates?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 PM
9 Second Club

Nope. Been busy at school about 300 miles away. Coming home next week to take interior out and get the 10 point cage in, along with taking some weight out. Hope to be out sometime in may.

9.50's here we come.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Teching In

SWEET TIMES...especially with an auto...I kno u aint bull shittin cuz I got a friend right now he actually owns TICK performance and he's running 6.70 on a cam only no head work, bottom end, tricks etc...and on spray it stood straight up on mooresville dragway and literally toted all 4 wheels it hit so hard on tha rear bumper and after coming back down bustin tha block and headers ran 6.60 after hitting tha brakes...and that was on a 150shot when that happened its on youtube just type in tick performance cam only

Quick Reply: 9's on stock shortblock?? yup I did it