Got a ? on a kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 205 Likes on 145 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 1904gto
who ever told you dry kits are safe, are idiots im sorry
if you dont wanna belive me and im sure a bunch of other people on here wet kits are the safest way to run nitrous
and you are getting the nitrous at a good price
it come with the power ring right?
Your need to quit posting bad info!!! Dry is safe on ls cars, especially with the plastic intakes. Wet is safe to, you just got to take the proper measures and do things right. Op don't listen to these newb comments like the one in quote, listen to guys like robert56, atvrcr, jlws6, shiznityz28, baked, these guys know nitrous! They will get you on the right track...
Old 02-12-2010, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw if your running an interface the dry is basically a wet kit without all the wet clutter and risk of solenoid/circuit failure. it will be static as a wet or you can utilize the rpm feature and change your mixture throughout the band. plus you can keep your dry intake manifold dry.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by disc0monkey
btw if your running an interface the dry is basically a wet kit without all the wet clutter and risk of solenoid/circuit failure. it will be static as a wet or you can utilize the rpm feature and change your mixture throughout the band. plus you can keep your dry intake manifold dry.
So basically the interface will control it all for me then? Would it be my tuner that messes with all that or does it just know what to do already? Thanks again guys for the good advice