Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forgive me for the non LSX build...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea we saw you guys turn around to come back our way after the hill and we were listening and heard you guys mat it so we were watchin and you guys might as well have sprouted wings and flew off that hill. idk about video if my buddy got video he didnt get the hit kuz you guys werent where we could see yet.

and i saw what you were sayin about the people on the bridge because when we went to turn around and head back to the spot we came back the way yall were hittin it and we looked up and there was a pretty excessive number of people up there.

i heard a bit of the convo on the s2000 when i was by it for a bit and i heard a rediculously loud fuel pump but i had no idea that it was 87 octane?!?!?! wow props that thing would be an animal on a good tire im sure.
but that camaro you raced was nasty i drove next to him pretty much the entire way to the car wash and it was damn near deafening when he was in front of me
Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you guys got video I'd like to see it!
Old 03-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Launching!

ill see what if he got one.

im kinda curious on the whole nano thing does it just keep bottle pressure consistent better than a regular heater or what?
Old 03-09-2010, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

I can't check the pressure really during the run, no gauge up front, but it's at 1000 all the time when the car is just sitting there. Seems to do a good job.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Launching!

id say so condidering the speed you passed me when you were still slowin down lol.

and how does 879rwtq feel on the street im just curious haha
Old 03-09-2010, 05:23 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
I can't check the pressure really during the run, no gauge up front, but it's at 1000 all the time when the car is just sitting there. Seems to do a good job.
Time to splice in a V/P-Series gauge then
Old 03-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Now you have my attention

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Nice avatar, cornball.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Canbarelygo
id say so condidering the speed you passed me when you were still slowin down lol.

and how does 879rwtq feel on the street im just curious haha
It feels pretty good, I think the 3.07 gear REALLY helps me, it doesn't rev really fast so I can actually think about shifting (first 6 speed car), it feels like a monster on the big end.

Any luck on video?

Yea, I thought I might be able to get away with a clean/stock like install in the cabin, doesn't look like that'll happen though, I need some instruments!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Launching!

i bet and it probably builds speed like nobodys business. i wonder what the end of 4th ends up bein lol

are ya gonna race that S2K on a race tune? id definately wanna check that out haha

umm idk i cant get ahold of him at work so ill see if he got it when i get ahold of him
Old 03-10-2010, 09:58 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by 'Trust'

Yea, I thought I might be able to get away with a clean/stock like install in the cabin, doesn't look like that'll happen though, I need some instruments!
Those gauges are ****. I have the V-Gauge on a dual pillar above a dynotune digital fuel pressure gauge. Looks mint.

And the options for inputs to the gauge as well as read-outs on the Trick stuff is worth every penny.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Canbarelygo
i bet and it probably builds speed like nobodys business. i wonder what the end of 4th ends up bein lol

are ya gonna race that S2K on a race tune? id definately wanna check that out haha

umm idk i cant get ahold of him at work so ill see if he got it when i get ahold of him
The guy that owns the S2K rode with me for that pull, he said it wouldn't be able to run with the car on his race gas tune, but I'm sure we'll do it for fun!

Those gauges are ****. I have the V-Gauge on a dual pillar above a dynotune digital fuel pressure gauge. Looks mint.

And the options for inputs to the gauge as well as read-outs on the Trick stuff is worth every penny.
Sweet, I'll look them up. Thanks!