Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Time for Change, Nitrous Outlet No longer offers NX products.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default A Time for Change, Nitrous Outlet No longer offers NX products.

I thought it would only be fair to post this for all our customers that have purchased NX products from us over the years. As Nitrous Outlet has faded out stocking other brands we have now chosen to no longer offer any NX products effective immediately. We will still offer technical services on the NX products that our customers have purchased from us over the years. This decision is well thought out over a period of time, based off changes over the past years.

As many of you know we have been manufacturing our own product line under Nitrous Outlet and Brand X products for many years now. Our corporation name is listed under Nitro Dave’s LLC. What you may not know is what inspired us to move into the direction of manufacturing. We went into manufacturing our own products so that we would have the ability to control quality assurance and that our product line was truly manufactured in the USA. By designing and manufacturing our own product line we knew we would be able to offer a much better product line based off all our years of installing, using, tuning and testing many other products on the market.

Not only would we be able to control quality while making sure we were supporting US jobs, we would be able to control our customer service and technical service to our customers. We discovered that the starting point for customer service starts at manufacturing. If the manufacturer has poor customer service or technical service it trickles to the retailer. It is very difficult for the retailer to offer quality customer service and technical service to their customers if they are receiving poor service from the manufacturer.

By manufacturing our own products we are able to put our R&D and knowledge to work and provide you with only the best products at a reasonable price. We specialize in the late model fuel injected market. Due to our in-depth knowledge in this area it only makes sense that we are the best at what we do. We are the only nitrous company willing to pick one focus and maintain being the best. Due to our dedication and the fact our employees are true performance vehicles enthusiasts you can rest assure you will get the correct answer you need, when you need it.

By specializing in one area of the market we are able to design and manufacture true vehicle specific products for late model EFI applications that fit the car like it came from the factory. Our EFI plate systems simply bolt on with custom solenoid brackets, prefabricated hard lines, and application specific fittings. We have eliminated the universal sloppy look that the performance market has accepted for years. We offer a wide range of accessories designed for specific vehicles. Our unmatched selection of accessories, range from custom OEM fitment switch panels, to dedicated fuel systems. Our goal is to take a car, disassemble it and manufacture everything you could possibly need or want nitrous wise per application. Nothing works better than a product truly designed for the application it is being used on.

While we like to concentrate on fitment, function and looks; don’t be fooled, our products mean buisness. We not only track test our own products but also R&D and quality control every one of our products in-depth before they are released to the market. Our Nitrous systems have proven time and time again to reliably provide only the best results therefore putting you in the winners circle.

Each of our products goes through quality control before being packaged and put on the shelf. This means you can use our products knowing you have the best designed and quality checked product on your pride and joy.

We concentrate on manufacturing only the best designed and machined products. We realize many of our competitors have chosen to go over seas with a majority of their machining so that they can lower the manufacturing cost to make larger profits. Knowing this takes jobs away from American employees and the quality of the product is hit or miss we chosen to have 100% of our machined products made in the USA. Don’t be fooled by the companies saying their product is made in the USA when it is only assembled in the USA! Support American jobs and quality products!

Our company is well known for designing and building products built to our customers needs. We plumb, flow and spec out custom direct port applications on a daily basis. No job is too big or too small. We do it all.

Most importantly our company believes in Christian values, we believe is supporting our country, we believe in God, we believe in hard work and perseverance, we believe in treating others in the manner we want to be treated, we believe if you are not already a Nitrous Outlet customer you eventually will be.

Thank you for all your years of support.
We could not have done this with out you.
Nitro Dave
Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is great to hear you continue to expand as a company! Good luck in the future and I will strongly consider you guys if I have to order any new parts for my truck.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:28 AM
9 Second Club

Well Dave you already have my business and now reading this makes me feel even more comfortable with the decision I made. Especially this part "Most importantly our company believes in Christian values, we believe is supporting our country, we believe in God, we believe in hard work and perseverance, we believe in treating others in the manner we want to be treated" Keep up the Christian values, I know that's why you are still going today!
Andy
Old 07-21-2010, 08:47 AM
10 Second Club

Very well spoken Dave. I know Nitrous Outlet will continue to grow and win over customers due to your awesome customer service and outstanding products. It has been a privilege to see my very good friend take his dream from a small store front in Hewitt, TX to a globally known player in the late-model EFI nitrous market. Congratulations my friend!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:04 AM
8 second mod

well good for you guys, sounds like you have a good thing going.
i know my parts i got from you work well. my new noids worked very well and all my other stuff.
good luck in your future business
Old 07-21-2010, 09:07 AM
10 Second Club

Amen Brother. I know I'll always continue to support your business. You've never been anything but completely upstanding, courteous, and helpful.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So far I love my Nitrous Outlet goodies! I didnt even think about using another supplier!!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Dave! I am happy to see an honest hard working man be successfull at his dream. I as well as Kyle have watched Dave's company grow into what it is today. Glad to be his friend and customer. Keep up the good work and thank you for the support with my car over the years.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:06 PM
TECH Resident

Amen! Its nice to be able to deal with a company that follows the same basic principals as the one I manage. You guys have been great to deal with each time I or even my wife has purchased something from you all. Not only are the products top notch, but the phone support is also. The attitudes of the folks I've talked to there are even up beat and you can tell, they love their job. Keep what your doing and you'll continue to grow and prosper.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Most importantly our company believes in Christian values, we believe is supporting our country, we believe in God, we believe in hard work and perseverance, we believe in treating others in the manner we want to be treated,
thats really nice to know. A good thing to base your business around. i feel alot of companys care about the dollar before anything else.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSmoken
thats really nice to know. A good thing to base your business around. i feel alot of companys care about the dollar before anything else.
What he said, and I am thrilled to hear that all your products are MADE IN THE USA. I have been a satisfied NitrousOutlet customer already, and now I will definitely look to you guys FIRST for future purchases.
Keep up the good work!

Last edited by KFZ)^; 07-21-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: mis-quoted
Old 07-21-2010, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KFZ)^
...I am thrilled to hear that all your products are 100% MADE IN THE USA.
Don't misquote him. He said all MACHINED parts are made in the USA. It is probably not feasible to supply 100%-American-made nitrous systems.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

My bad, I edited my post.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:41 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave,
Now I understand where the great customer service and business values that I have seen from you over the years come from! It's great to see a company that holds on to those values and puts them before making the never-lasting dollar... You have always been there to take my calls and help me out over the years - some of the best customer service I've ever gotten. Unfortunately I don't have the car anymore, and I'm not as involved in this stuff as I was, but when anyone asks me where to go for nitrous, I tell them Nitro Dave!

All the best to you guys Dave!
Old 07-22-2010, 08:00 AM
FormerVendor

Dave we have been VERY fortunate to have a vendor such as yourself carry our product line.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nitrous Outlet has my business and always will!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet

I thought it would only be fair to post this for all our customers that have purchased NX products from us over the years. As Nitrous Outlet has faded out stocking other brands we have now chosen to no longer offer any NX products effective immediately. We will still offer technical services on the NX products that our customers have purchased from us over the years. This decision is well thought out over a period of time, based off changes over the past years.

As many of you know we have been manufacturing our own product line under Nitrous Outlet and Brand X products for many years now. Our corporation name is listed under Nitro Dave’s LLC. What you may not know is what inspired us to move into the direction of manufacturing. We went into manufacturing our own products so that we would have the ability to control quality assurance and that our product line was truly manufactured in the USA. By designing and manufacturing our own product line we knew we would be able to offer a much better product line based off all our years of installing, using, tuning and testing many other products on the market.

Not only would we be able to control quality while making sure we were supporting US jobs, we would be able to control our customer service and technical service to our customers. We discovered that the starting point for customer service starts at manufacturing. If the manufacturer has poor customer service or technical service it trickles to the retailer. It is very difficult for the retailer to offer quality customer service and technical service to their customers if they are receiving poor service from the manufacturer.

By manufacturing our own products we are able to put our R&D and knowledge to work and provide you with only the best products at a reasonable price. We specialize in the late model fuel injected market. Due to our in-depth knowledge in this area it only makes sense that we are the best at what we do. We are the only nitrous company willing to pick one focus and maintain being the best. Due to our dedication and the fact our employees are true performance vehicles enthusiasts you can rest assure you will get the correct answer you need, when you need it.

By specializing in one area of the market we are able to design and manufacture true vehicle specific products for late model EFI applications that fit the car like it came from the factory. Our EFI plate systems simply bolt on with custom solenoid brackets, prefabricated hard lines, and application specific fittings. We have eliminated the universal sloppy look that the performance market has accepted for years. We offer a wide range of accessories designed for specific vehicles. Our unmatched selection of accessories, range from custom OEM fitment switch panels, to dedicated fuel systems. Our goal is to take a car, disassemble it and manufacture everything you could possibly need or want nitrous wise per application. Nothing works better than a product truly designed for the application it is being used on.

While we like to concentrate on fitment, function and looks; don’t be fooled, our products mean buisness. We not only track test our own products but also R&D and quality control every one of our products in-depth before they are released to the market. Our Nitrous systems have proven time and time again to reliably provide only the best results therefore putting you in the winners circle.

Each of our products goes through quality control before being packaged and put on the shelf. This means you can use our products knowing you have the best designed and quality checked product on your pride and joy.

We concentrate on manufacturing only the best designed and machined products. We realize many of our competitors have chosen to go over seas with a majority of their machining so that they can lower the manufacturing cost to make larger profits. Knowing this takes jobs away from American employees and the quality of the product is hit or miss we chosen to have 100% of our machined products made in the USA. Don’t be fooled by the companies saying their product is made in the USA when it is only assembled in the USA! Support American jobs and quality products!

Our company is well known for designing and building products built to our customers needs. We plumb, flow and spec out custom direct port applications on a daily basis. No job is too big or too small. We do it all.

Most importantly our company believes in Christian values, we believe is supporting our country, we believe in God, we believe in hard work and perseverance, we believe in treating others in the manner we want to be treated, we believe if you are not already a Nitrous Outlet customer you eventually will be.

Thank you for all your years of support.
We could not have done this with out you.
Nitro Dave
blah, blah, blah.........ramble, ramble........your the man!!!

I need a quote for a set up..........check your PM.........I have some off-the-wall questions for you.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:05 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome Dave! I like the post.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:20 AM
11 Second Club

Christian values and made in the usa is tough to beat
Old 07-23-2010, 12:53 PM
8 Second Club

Honestly I'm surprised it took you this long, Ive always had great success with all of your nitrous outlet products. And the customer service its excellent as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A Time for Change, Nitrous Outlet No longer offers NX products.