Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Outlet dual stage plate wiring

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 06:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous Outlet dual stage plate wiring

I have searched and can not find a wiring diagram that will show me how stage 1 disables when stage 2 is activated. I don't need a diagram that shows all the fancy controllers and "switches", just looking for the relay wiring. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ssracer8
I have searched and can not find a wiring diagram that will show me how stage 1 disables when stage 2 is activated. I don't need a diagram that shows all the fancy controllers and "switches", just looking for the relay wiring. Any help would be great. Thanks.
I have a diagram on my computer at work I can saher ewith you monday. Why are you wanting to turn one off when the other comes on. Why not just leave them both on totaling the total amount of spray?
Dave
Old 08-01-2010, 09:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
I have a diagram on my computer at work I can saher ewith you monday. Why are you wanting to turn one off when the other comes on. Why not just leave them both on totaling the total amount of spray?
Dave
Thanks, The reason I want to do it this way is because all my tunes are for a single stage and I would be lost when it comes to spraying on top of one another. For example, a single 200 shot would act different than (2) 100 shots, correct? For me it would be simpler to just run two independent stages. I will look for the diagram on Monday. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ssracer8
Thanks, The reason I want to do it this way is because all my tunes are for a single stage and I would be lost when it comes to spraying on top of one another. For example, a single 200 shot would act different than (2) 100 shots, correct? For me it would be simpler to just run two independent stages. I will look for the diagram on Monday. Thanks.
Yes a single 200 might act different than 2 100 shots but if you have timing pulled for the whole 200 it won't make that much of a difference. You can pull your 8 degrees and hit a 100 shot. It won't be optimal but it will work. Then when you stack the next 100 shot it will be close to where it needs to be.

I did that turn one and turn another one off bullshit and I'm not going to do that this go round. I'm stacking whatever I spray, nothing gets turned off.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Dave, did you have a chance to locate that diagram for me? Thank You
Old 08-03-2010, 04:08 PM
FormerVendor

I could not find the diagram we had. I bet Ray has a copy but he is out until Friday. I remembered NOS having a carb system that worked the way you are trying to do. Here is a scan of their diagram.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:28 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks!!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:19 PM
FormerVendor

No problem. Let us know if you need any tech help.
Dave

Quick Reply: Nitrous Outlet dual stage plate wiring