Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New LSX MOZEZ Nitrous Combo

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by graham@nitrousoutlet
Didn't mean it rude in the least bit. Just giving props to a sick car. I am certainly not making lite of what it takes to get a combination like this down the track and doing it in 4.xx fashion.

You have done an amazing job with building and tuning your car.

I agree. Quite a few NASTY nitrous cars coming around. I love all the competition.

Good luck to all the big hitters as a matter of fact.
I know you didn't, I was just messing around. Brian has good stuff and will go fast. The "ls nitrous record" is something that is hard to get right now because it will probably be changing a lot. There are a lot of fast cars out there with more coming out and so many are racing competitively now instead of just t&t. That will always push everyone a little harder and make the records fall faster. I know if I hadn't been running 275 the last few years I wouldn't have pushed to go as fast as I am now. Competition pushes you harder than anything. I know me and Wayne aren't going to quit racing anytime soon and with all these new cars coming out expect the times to keep getting faster.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:55 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Justin, im gonna need to borrow your car for a few races out here and then you can have it back? deal??
Old 05-19-2011, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SMKN TA 95
Are you guys still looking at doing fender exit style or under the car? We had planned on building a set of fender exit style on my car while it was at the chassis shop, but decided to hold off for now.

I think this year there will be several heavy hitters coming out. I may have the parts to go fast, but I also am a little heavier than you and Tuff are. If I need to get more weight out of the car, I've got another driver lined up that is 200 lbs lighter than me So that may be coming for the big races (LS Fest, LSX Shootout, Ducks Race)

My goal for this year is just to get the car to run consistant and be competitve. If luck is on my side, I would love to click off a 4.9X but can't guarantee that
Were going to make fender exits. or at least try....

thats all you can do is try to keep it togeather and go rounds. if you do that it will go fast as you learn the setup. rushing to break a record just gets you in trouble.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

If you take the back piece of sheet metal out that's attached between the shock tower and the firewall you will have alot of room for side exit headers.. and believe me when I say that piece is way too thin to be doing anything in the way of supporting the car at all...

I wanted to do that with mine, but etown's muffler rule is going to force some creative stuff with the exhaust. Too far off at this point to even concern myself with, so I'll worry about it later. Hopefully once we get done with the back 1/2 it will create enough room back there to hang a pair of muffler's before the rear, have to see.

Smkn, that car of yours never stops impressing. It is at this point the standard, when it comes to clean race cars, at least to me.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

I've said it once and I'll say it again.....Freaking gorgeous car Brian!!!!! Can't wait to see her make a pass.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I cant wait to see how she runs. You have done a great job with the build. I love this car!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SMITH
I know you didn't, I was just messing around. Brian has good stuff and will go fast. The "ls nitrous record" is something that is hard to get right now because it will probably be changing a lot. There are a lot of fast cars out there with more coming out and so many are racing competitively now instead of just t&t. That will always push everyone a little harder and make the records fall faster. I know if I hadn't been running 275 the last few years I wouldn't have pushed to go as fast as I am now. Competition pushes you harder than anything. I know me and Wayne aren't going to quit racing anytime soon and with all these new cars coming out expect the times to keep getting faster.

Im glad you stayed with us Nitrous guys.. I expect to keep seeing you turning heads.. It was a sad day when I was reading you were swaping over a while back. Keep it up..
Dave
Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
hey Justin, im gonna need to borrow your car for a few races out here and then you can have it back? deal??
Sure thing. Im sure we can work out some sort of rental agreement.

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Im glad you stayed with us Nitrous guys.. I expect to keep seeing you turning heads.. It was a sad day when I was reading you were swaping over a while back. Keep it up..
Dave
I'm in the process of building a new car now for the blower motor. Still going to keep the nitrous car for now tho.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
If you take the back piece of sheet metal out that's attached between the shock tower and the firewall you will have alot of room for side exit headers.. and believe me when I say that piece is way too thin to be doing anything in the way of supporting the car at all...

you dont say...
Old 05-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JL ws-6

I wanted to do that with mine, but etown's muffler rule is going to force some creative stuff with the exhaust. Too far off at this point to even concern myself with, so I'll worry about it later. Hopefully once we get done with the back 1/2 it will create enough room back there to hang a pair of muffler's before the rear, have to see.

Smkn, that car of yours never stops impressing. It is at this point the standard, when it comes to clean race cars, at least to me.
Pics of what gets cut out? I am in the process myself with my Shop car. Changed plans big time.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Josh@KY-Turbo
Pics of what gets cut out? I am in the process myself with my Shop car. Changed plans big time.
Thats funny right there. we'll post up the pics when were done .
Old 05-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
Thats funny right there. we'll post up the pics when were done .
You know how it goes....

Quick Reply: New LSX MOZEZ Nitrous Combo