Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just spray for the first time.. delay when activated???

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 02:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Feel free to give us a call. 866-648-7637. The first things that stick out is that it sounds like you could either have some air in the line since you do not have a purge, lean spike, or maybe a bad bottle of nitrous. Call us up and we can walk you thru trouble shooting your problem. That is what we are here for.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Burrhos
Any update to this?
nothing yet havent had the time, need to order bf7s and purge from dave then will update after tune
Old 07-27-2012, 03:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Neal@NitrousOutlet
Feel free to give us a call. 866-648-7637. The first things that stick out is that it sounds like you could either have some air in the line since you do not have a purge, lean spike, or maybe a bad bottle of nitrous. Call us up and we can walk you thru trouble shooting your problem. That is what we are here for.
thanks neal im pretty sure it isnt a lean spike thinking its the purge or fuel entering first.. cars running rich to begin with but i will call soon and order a purge and plugs while im at it!! here a new vid...

http://youtu.be/dah5V7wWvB4
Old 07-27-2012, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you sure your window switch is set up right?

Where is the window switch set at to come on or do you even have a window switch?
Old 08-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
Are you sure your window switch is set up right?

Where is the window switch set at to come on or do you even have a window switch?
sorry for the delay, no window switch.. im arming it when it hits a good rpm. while im on it the wot which is already clicked to complete the circuit when i hit the arm switch..
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Honestly on wet kits with stock 25 or 26 timing a lot of use have ran 150 wet without problems but with race fuel. It was for just a quick street race. You can run a 100 dry safely with stock tune. We have been doing this since 98 and never have blown a car off of nitrous. My car is a weekend warrior so I spray my car 5 6 times at the track with a tune running 18 degrees of time and 110. So it depends on how much nitrous u will be spraying and how often. Btw on HP tuner with the tune and 110 I get zero knock
Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GoBabyvroommm
Honestly on wet kits with stock 25 or 26 timing a lot of use have ran 150 wet without problems but with race fuel. It was for just a quick street race. You can run a 100 dry safely with stock tune. We have been doing this since 98 and never have blown a car off of nitrous. My car is a weekend warrior so I spray my car 5 6 times at the track with a tune running 18 degrees of time and 110. So it depends on how much nitrous u will be spraying and how often. Btw on HP tuner with the tune and 110 I get zero knock
so this is what im doing update.. doing an n/a tune,and with a nitrous tune when armed with a resister in the iat to pull 6 degrees...has anyone done this i hear its getting a little more popular vs switching tunes for each bottle run... a few local guys go through a bottle a week for months without issues...n/a tune 12.5-8 AF and bottle 11.5ish wot.. let me know what you guys think!

Quick Reply: Just spray for the first time.. delay when activated???