Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

super stealth nitrous kit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5.8litrels1eater
exactly Not trying to steer you away, but if you are really trying to hide it, why not just run a dry kit the same way as the one I showed?? There's even more creative place, VERY GOOD place for the switches too .
Let's see em.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
Dave can you give some more info on the cheater system? How much of a shot can I run and what would the cost be?

I watched the vid on the halo kit and it looks cool. If I go with a dry shot I might just have to get that kit

he won't give any pictures or details on how its run. just go to Cold Fusion and buy there direct port kit for the same price

all the mustang guys around here went from NX/NOS kits to cold fusion so they must be pretty good
Old 06-08-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ramairstyle00
he won't give any pictures or details on how its run. just go to Cold Fusion and buy there direct port kit for the same price

all the mustang guys around here went from NX/NOS kits to cold fusion so they must be pretty good
Oh I don't want to know how it works or more pictures. I just want to know how much I can pill and the price
Old 12-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Default hiding the noeds

i like what u did with putting the noeds under the air lid but im still kinda new to the hole nitrous on the f body thing. i have used nitrous before and i was wondering how can u spray before the M.A.F i thought that would mess up the comp. let me know what you did .

Quick Reply: super stealth nitrous kit?