Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator Dynos

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
There's alot that goes on behind the scenes here that most ls1tech readers wouldn't know like paid posts, free gear, drama, multiple accounts and postings by the same people, it's worse than a soap opera.

Are you saying that other sponsors here participate in the above activity and you never have?

Its one thing to entice potential customers for thier business and to make them advocates buy supplying good deals and/or good products, its another thing altogether to flat out make up slanderous lies about a competitor to slander thier name like the above PM.

I agree PMs are private. But IMO when they are slanderous and directly related to the business conducted by vendors on this website its fair game for all to see. Posting that PM is no more underhanded than the PM itself.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't we all just get along?
My take, first, Beer, Scott, Brad and Al, are all a big part of the nitorus world currently, and I have '0' issues with all.
We, including myself, are not perfect, and have all done and said things we wish we could take back. However, on the forums, when the heat of passion comes and we state/say something because of said passion, it may come back to haunt you. I know I have blundered in a big way in the past by slamming xxxx in public when I should not have. I got my azz handed to me by the owners of this site, and Al and... I even regretted saying/typing what I did, but by time I went back to delete, the damage had been done, to me, to ls1tech and the nitrous section in general. So, I have have learned that it is best to wait until thinking clearly and not go on passion alone. Most spouse murders are done in the heat of passion and certainly regretted later. I am not saying Scott is wright/wrong or Beer, but just that we are human and it really should be left alone at this point for the benifit of all.

I got my car back together and it's running great, new times to come, hopefully mid 10's. I am not using the Predator nozzles, but rather a combo of secret dry nozzles. Can anyone guess?
Robert
Old 07-20-2006, 09:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Robert.
I agree its easy to get carried away. I have also typed things I wish I had not.
However I have always lived by one rule.

Best one to go by. Here it is.

If you can not say it on the public forum its best not to pm it either.. I do not say anything in a pm that I would not say to someones face or on the public board. Then you have nothing to worry about..
Dave
Old 07-20-2006, 09:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Now back to racing guys...