Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone using Racetested/Wizards of NOS kits?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are inclined to try out WON products by all means go right ahead. I am certainly not saying that they will not work well. You should try them and report your personal experiances here? We would love to have some real world feedback.

I am definately not trying to talk you into anyone elses product...just trying to stick to facts that all.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CrazyRS
Well said. I will say that my comment about superiority revolved more around construction than flow, efficiency, etc. I have to admit that billet materials, close tolerances, and explanation of features has always been a sign of a good product in my experience.

Maybe Trev will send some gear our way so we can try it out and do some comparisons? ;D

It looks like the two people that were running his systems are no longer on here, so I can't get any info. I'd like to see some solid data. If I can't, I will probably go back to NX, but, I'm still researching and my car is not quite finished.

Trev...if you see this post, heres your opportunity to show off your product. As you can see, we at LS1tech like real results. Does WON have what it takes?

Thanks guys.
I like the American bullit proof stainless steel construction, compared to the hyped, and only hyped, superiority of the aluminum pulsnoid. It's just marketing ploy on his part, trying to imply that somehow his cheaper to build aluminum noids are better, I disagree.
If you want knowledge, then the written bible would be the NOS based "How to Install and Use Nitrous Oxide", by Joe Pettitt. Go to any book store with this number ISBN 1 884089 22 4 and get a copy. Pages 23 and then again 42 will have more specs on the NOS noids than you will be able to digest. This book is a master piece of n2o information. Now good ole Trev has a book out also where he claims to have invented the wheel, but mostly is propaganda in his favor. However, I would not rec wasting your money on it, as there are very questionable theories and ideas, again stuff that really holds no water when someone in know debates them. He won't debate anyone he perceives as knowledgeable, his iron fist will not allow this, so i can assure everyone he will not be coming to this site. Actually I have invited him before, to no avail. His stuff was intended for the little European **** pots, and in the last couple years has tried to make some adjustments (like finally realizing that his little plastic tubing won't support a 300rwhp shot, lol, but took years for him to make this change and now his armor coated line is claimed to be better than our SS braided) to get into the big time American muscle. I really don't plan on wasting to much time debating his stuff, it'll never fly here.
Robert
Old 05-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Teching In

i bought that wizard of nos book before i even bought my system for reading purposes ahead of time ... got a couple of other books too. but that won book sucked ***** all it's full of is self promotion and how everything they make and is the greatest. the biggest waste of time and money . totally useless , i want my money back
Old 05-17-2023, 06:46 PM

Default Nah

Yes, their anti USA advertisment makes me never buy them. plus i think they are dead now?
Old 05-17-2023, 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,104 Likes on 2,419 Posts

Originally Posted by aEFEWAEEAADSFAS
Yes, their anti USA advertisment makes me never buy them. plus i think they are dead now?
It's 15 years since the last post here, so what's your point, if you think they're DOA anyway??

Quick Reply: Anyone using Racetested/Wizards of NOS kits?