Looks great! Stack about 3 of them and it would be the perfect beer cooler
Old 01-01-2008, 02:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats pretty cool.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why I like this perimeter style plate, can't get any better distribution. With a dry hit, this is the bomb with the Interface. Nice pics by the way.
Robert
Old 01-01-2008, 06:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that is really COOL! No pun intended
Old 01-01-2008, 07:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Kewl pics,i have heard those plates work really well!
Old 01-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

I heard they where having lean spike issues, and don't make over200hp. Since I have yet to test one, its just hear say for now.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:20 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NXRICKY
I heard they where having lean spike issues, and don't make over200hp. Since I have yet to test one, its just hear say for now.
You heard they WERE having issues? That’s funny we are the ones that sell OUR plate and have heard no such things. In fact we have done EXTENSIVE testing on multiple vehicles, with different engine combos, all of which show OUR plate does not have a lean spike. You’re welcome to go ahead and purchase the plate and prove otherwise. Until then, you’re right it is simply HEAR SAY!

If you are referring to OUR wet plate then you would be right, it was not designed to flow over 200hp. We suggest anyone going over a 200 wet shot use a direct port setup. If you give us a call we can quote you a price on one of our very unique DP setups. You’re welcome to spray a 300+ shot from a plate, but for safety reasons we recommend all of customers use a DP setup instead.

Now if you are referring to our DRY plate then you would be very wrong in that it will flow WELL in excess of 200 hp. We have the ONLY dry plate on the market which was made possible because of our new product, the interface. Here is a link to a description of it:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-products-showcase/822162-new-hsw-interface-nitrous-air-fuel-timing-controller.html

If you don’t understand how it works, feel free to PM me or give the shop a call and I would be glad to explain it to you.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NXRICKY
Hmmmm... Everything I have heard and seen say's they work as intended, no lean spikes what so ever. That's one of the beauties of running the Plate Kit with the Interface on the Dry hits, modern electronics allow for increased fuel in micro seconds and also on the wet kits. No lag/lean spike as perusal with other wet kits, and on dry with bad nozzle locations. I was having some lean issues when my 2nd stage kicks in after the 408 install (air dynamics changed in the intake tract), so will be doing a full write up of what I have found using the Interface; the good, bad and ugly, if there is any, lol. Anyway, so far it seems to work as it should, a great product for both wet and dry users.
Robert