Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Express LS1 MAF kit installed on

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008 | 06:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
WOW... Holly lots of info...lol Nice right up. I have to admit I just speed through it and did not really read it though... I know you have lots of time involved and seen no one had hardly responded so I thought I would say good job,,,
Dave
You have almost got a PM a few times as I was fighting the lean condition. I called Craig @ NX and he helped me out and then I swapped the plugs and that seems to have done it.
Old 07-08-2008 | 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

Craig is great help. You can not go wrong with him.. Ofcourse if you ever need any tech help just let me know.
Dave
Old 07-11-2008 | 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Always fun seeing something somewhat unique running some spray. Been following your thread for awhile on the caddy forums.
Old 07-11-2008 | 04:52 PM
TECH Regular

After reading your thread I decided to check the fuel solenoid on my one piece maf kit and low and behold the plunger on mine was swollen as well. It is my understanding that the ethonol blend in pump gas is the culprit. The tan plungers used in gasoline applications will swell when exposed to ethonal and the black plungers used in alcohol apps will swell when exposed to gasoline. I am now considering a standalone fuel system to supply my fuel solenoids with clean unmixed fuel. I think everyone using pump gas should check their noids periodically to avoid a dangerously lean condition.
Old 07-12-2008 | 08:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NHRATA01
Always fun seeing something somewhat unique running some spray. Been following your thread for awhile on the caddy forums.
This guy has done a lot for us.

I can't thank him enough.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Express LS1 MAF kit installed on