Like i said you get what you pay for.

-2-4 tenths (for 150-200hp shots)
-consistency
-back to back runs
-tech support
-correct jetting
-hassle free
-parts and service

For someone running 550hp of nitrous $689 dollars is nothing for what you recieve.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blwnstang02
Yes you are correct. The 117ci is specially made for us, it has a flat bottom like a nitrous bottle and also has the correct ci for nitrous bottles. Each of our systems require a different NANO bottle for the 10#,15#, and the 20# nitrous bottles.
Quick question for you. Can I buy a 20lb push system and use it for a 10lb bottle and when that one is empty swap in another 10lber? Or does disconnecting the NANO purge the entire tank? How much are your 20lb push systems? I'd like not having the hassle of mounting a giant 15 or 20lb bottle but still get the benefit of having a spare 10lber of juice in reserve. And/or would it work with a dual 10lb bottle setup? Does that make any sense? Thanks,

Larry
Old 07-29-2008, 03:45 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by VIPRETR2
Quick question for you. Can I buy a 20lb push system and use it for a 10lb bottle and when that one is empty swap in another 10lber? Or does disconnecting the NANO purge the entire tank? How much are your 20lb push systems? I'd like not having the hassle of mounting a giant 15 or 20lb bottle but still get the benefit of having a spare 10lber of juice in reserve. And/or would it work with a dual 10lb bottle setup? Does that make any sense? Thanks,

Larry

Ok, our systems are made to be matched on a 1 to 1 ratio so if you have a 10lb bottle you will need a 10lb NANO bottle. So you cannot use a 20lb NANO bottle for 2 10# nitrous bottles.

The reason being is that the regulators are variable rated. So for instance you have a 20lb NANO bottle on a 10lb nitrous bottle. When you spray the car the 20lb NANO regulator thanks it needs to cover the nitrous bottle dome space of a 20# nitrous bottle not a 10#. So therefore you will get too much flow. If you have a 10# NANO bottle or to small of a NANO bottle hooked to a 20# Nitrous bottle the recovery rate will go way down due to the oversize of the nitrous bottle.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Default Pricing?

Can you tell me when they are coming out with the lower price?
Why is the duel set-up (evil twin) 3 times as much?
Old 07-29-2008, 03:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Speedin' Sam
Can you tell me when they are coming out with the lower price?
Why is the duel set-up (evil twin) 3 times as much?
That system comes with a flow bench test of the customers nitrous system, aluminum brackets, and the valve has a little more work to it. Also it requires everything in two's except for the nitrous bottle and valve. That system is really for an advanced nitrous person.

The lower price kit will be out for sale, i want to say within the next month.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Is there any way you could get your 15lb system to work with both a 15lb bottle and a 10lb bottle? I've got two differnt size bottles that I switch out in my car and i'm not sure what kit is needed to work with both.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

If I buy a 10lb. kit can I also purchase additional NANO bottles for switching out "on the fly" and at what cost. Thanks,

Larry
Old 07-29-2008, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just to let everyone know we are getting setup to be a dealer for NANO systems. Just talked to Brad over there and they are sending the app and pricing info. so if anyone is interested we will fix you up the speedtweekerz way!!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
FormerVendor

Our new low cost kit that is coming out for $399 will work perfect on your 10# and 15# bottles. It is made so that you can have a 10 or 15lb bottle and use the same NANO bottle. One at a time ofcourse.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
FormerVendor

If I buy a 10lb. kit can I also purchase additional NANO bottles for switching out "on the fly" and at what cost. Thanks,

Larry
As everybody obviously knows the NANO bottle is the MOST expensive part of our kit. Although i do have 2 used 10# NANO bottles that i used on the flow bench.

They retail at $465.00, if you buy a kit they are around $400-420. The used ones sell for around $300-$350.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:50 PM
10 Second Club

I guess it would be most cost effective to buy two of your new kits coming out, since it is obviously a pain in the *** to only be able to use one bottle before your done playing. Thanks,

Larry
Old 07-29-2008, 06:43 PM
FormerVendor

Yes remember tho you can use all of the nitrous out of the bottle with system, which is double the run time compared to a stock system. For some people one is not enough tho.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

I look forward to the release of your new system. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Larry
Old 07-29-2008, 08:42 PM
FormerVendor

I look forward to the release of your new system. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Larry
Your welcome.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the release of the street series will fit most of the guys needs on this forum as well as there budget.

We have had great luck with the nano systems and have sold a great number of them. We were in the process of designing a system that works similiar to what the nano accomplishes when we seen advetisments for the Nano. I ordered one and personally tore it apart to look it over. Minus the the Bottle valve not been cleaned of metal cut off debrees I was impressed with the quality. So I looked further into becoming a dealer for Nano.

Since then we have sold a great deal of there systems and during the process of carring there product there customer service has been great. For that reason I set our project aside and started focasing on other new products..

I say Great Job Nano. You guys developed a great product that someone can order put on there car and get tech support to help make sure they are on the correct path during tunning.

As with anything there is always cheaper ways of building something. However just because its cheaper does not mean its better.

We will continue to be a proud dealer for Nano Nitrous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the originator of this thread. Looks like you did a great job putting together a cost affective way of something that is currently meeting your needs. Good job! Thank you for taking time to share...

Dave
Old 07-30-2008, 12:12 AM
10 Second Club

Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread and recognizing Ping King's ingenuity on his homemade version!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:54 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
I think the release of the street series will fit most of the guys needs on this forum as well as there budget.

We have had great luck with the nano systems and have sold a great number of them. We were in the process of designing a system that works similiar to what the nano accomplishes when we seen advetisments for the Nano. I ordered one and personally tore it apart to look it over. Minus the the Bottle valve not been cleaned of metal cut off debrees I was impressed with the quality. So I looked further into becoming a dealer for Nano.

Since then we have sold a great deal of there systems and during the process of carring there product there customer service has been great. For that reason I set our project aside and started focasing on other new products..

I say Great Job Nano. You guys developed a great product that someone can order put on there car and get tech support to help make sure they are on the correct path during tunning.

As with anything there is always cheaper ways of building something. However just because its cheaper does not mean its better.

We will continue to be a proud dealer for Nano Nitrous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the originator of this thread. Looks like you did a great job putting together a cost affective way of something that is currently meeting your needs. Good job! Thank you for taking time to share...

Dave

Well said Dave
Old 07-30-2008, 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blwnstang02

Larry
Ok, our systems are made to be matched on a 1 to 1 ratio so if you have a 10lb bottle you will need a 10lb NANO bottle. So you cannot use a 20lb NANO bottle for 2 10# nitrous bottles.
So you're saying I can not use two 10lb nitrous bottles with one 20lb NANO kit simultaneously? Would tee-ing off the line you provide with your NANO kit to both 10lb bottles not work? I figure, as long as the tee and lines thereafter are free of obstruction, everything should be transparent.

I simply cannot fit a 20lb bottle in my car, but definitely "need" 20lbs of nitrous... so I'm left with two 10lb bottles (or four 5lbs or one 5lb and one 15lb but those options are all retared).
Old 07-30-2008, 09:42 AM
FormerVendor

The other option would be to have 2 10lb NANO kits. You could have 1-10# NANO bottle per nitrous bottle. I will do some research and see this could possibly work for you. (splitting the 20# NANO bottle off)

Ill get back with you

Brad @ NANO
Old 07-30-2008, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks. The only problem with two 10lb kits is $569 x 2 = $1138 vs just $569

Quick Reply: Homemade nitrogen push setup. Pics