non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: Newer Unvented Opti, OBDI PCM, M6 Harness, Bullet Mufflers, Cat. converter, MAF

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Newer Unvented Opti, OBDI PCM, M6 Harness, Bullet Mufflers, Cat. converter, MAF

FS: Newer Unvented Opti, OBDI PCM, M6 Harness, Bullet Mufflers, Catalytic converter, LS1 MAF etc

MORE PICTURES - http://picasaweb.google.com/snvent/B...y=X2BlklNDEi0#

All prices are OBO and don’t include shipping unless otherwise noted. If the item is over $100, please include 3% for paypal fees unless you pay by Paypal E-check which limits the fee to $5. I’ve sold over $20,000 in parts on this board, LS1tech and Ebay without a single complaint. I can provide feedback info for all places. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or email me at snvent(at)gmail.com

Nearly New 92-94 Unvented GM Opti - $75+ shipping SOLD
Pulled this virtually new opti out of a 94 z28. This complete opti has maybe 2,000 miles on it. It was bought new and put in to fix a stumble and was working great when removed. I pulled it and am selling because the car spun a bearing. The car is getting an ls1 swap now so I have no use for it, but it was working fine before removal. I'll include the stock harness with it. There is a bit of RTV on the top for extra oil/water protection, but otherwise it is almost new and spins smoothly. EDIT - This was my almost new replacement part. I would still be using it if I had an lt1. I'm selling the entire unit (Cap, case, rotor, harness and splined shaft).

LT1 OBD1 PCM - $50 + shipping
This PCM came out of my personal 94 Z28 and has a tune for a 355 heads/cam nitrous car in it. It is programmed for a th400 and worked fine when removed for my LS1 swap. It can be reflashed with any .bin file from stock to wild blower car.

94-95 LT1 PCM Engine Harness - $125 + shipping SOLD
This harness came out of a 94 Z28 I am parting out and is in good stock condition. There are no burned wires or cut plug ends. A couple of the plugs are missing the plastic lock clip, but they were plugged in an the harness was functioning well before removal. (Harness only)

Bullet Mufflers (for off the headers) w/ turn downs - $32 + Shipping
These were made for and bolted up to JetHot long tubes. The driver’s side has a bung for a wideband sensor. Both are 3” in and out bullets with turn downs. The bullets include copper gaskets and grade 8 bolts to attach to the headers. Copper gaskets can be reused 100’s of times and the grade 8 bolts won’t break or shear under routine removal. These are loud and are intended for a race car. The driver’s side bullet is clearanced to fit well under the car.

Ported LS1 MAF - $37 + shipping
This MAF came off a 98 Formula that I parted out. It has ported ends and is de-screened. The car was running fine until it spun a bearing. My LS1 swap will be run in SD, so I have no use for it.

NEW GM 98 LS1 Valve cover gaskets (2) - $10 for both + shipping
These were purchased for a rebuild that I never did. They are brand new gaskets in the packaging. They were $35ish when I bought them. Part #12556429

Stock LT1 94-95 Single Catalytic Converter - $70 + shipping
This came off the 94 Z28 I am parting and has a good core. It has been modified to put a set of AS&M headers. It could easily be welded into a stock or other y-pipe. The core looks good and has a recycling value approaching what I’m offering it at.

Last edited by Tireburnin; 11-14-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok the maf.... how much better is it than stock??

and the opti is that just the cap or what cause 75 kinda cheap considering they are 400 something new right
Old 11-02-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by daville_pits
ok the maf.... how much better is it than stock??

and the opti is that just the cap or what cause 75 kinda cheap considering they are 400 something new right
There is a huge debate about ported vs. stock MAFs. I can't say bow much it is good for power wise. Some people see good gains of a few rwhp, some say they see nothing or have tuning problems. The car it was removed from was a 98 formula and it was running strong until it popped a head gasket (on the bottle).

As for the opti, it is a complete newer GM opti. Cap, rotor, case...everything. $75 might be cheap and I thought about pricing it higher, but I don't feel like storing it in my garage anymore. Others have offered them higher and you are more than welcome to pay more
Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Teching In

hey how much for the bullet mufflers shipped to 42001? i'll buy them thursday if you still have them
Old 11-04-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Adison
hey how much for the bullet mufflers shipped to 42001? i'll buy them thursday if you still have them
Sent you a PM
Old 11-10-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Has the opti been used? Will it work on a 96-97?
Old 11-11-2008, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

The opti is sold. Sorry
Old 11-13-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Prices lowered - TTT
Old 11-14-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Harness is SOLD. TTT