non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

sbc part out vortec heads, shortblock, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default sbc part out vortec heads, shortblock, etc..

hello all, Ive decided to not go through with my monte carlo ss build. I am selling the monte and all the parts i had to go with it. I was planning on a nice roller 350 for the car but have since lost interest/time/money etc. I will tell yo minus the heads and shortblock, im selling the parts for what I paid for them. Ill be loosing on the heads and shortblock. Im not in the business of asking more than what i paid for something on used parts i didnt use. I also like guns, maybe trade on some of it if needed. Here is what I have:
1. A car- 85 ss monte carlo if interested pm me, too many details/info to fill up this thread. price is 4k.

2. Vortec heads. These are nice heads, I bought them off a guy, then had them re-done. They have screw in studs, (was told they are arp cant verify), and when i had them gone through brand new comp 986-16 springs. These things have zero miles on them since my guy at the shop re-did them. I know the guy personally and he does good work. I dont have the nuts for the studs, as they guy i bought them off of didnt have them. I have almost 700 dollars in these without the 80 bucks it cost to ship them. I will let them go for 575 firm shipped. I hate doing plus shipping blah blah bc its always a pain. It will cost $$ to ship them but that is the price

3. I have a Edlebrock performer rpm intake to fit the vortecs. I bought it off a guy on thirdgen for 75 bucks shipped. He painted it with some silver paint and it comes with the carb studs. I paid 75 shipped. thats the price

4. I have set of comp roller lifters less than 1k miles. part number 850-16 bought them off a tech member for 70 shipped, thats the price as well.

5. A set of ls1 fans, also bought them from a tech member. I paid 100 shipped, that will be the price.

6. This is a metal radiator top plate from an 80s model buick. This is used when us monte guys switch to electric fans and it replaces our factory fan shroud. It does have good rubber in the notches that hold the radiator down. This is kind of a hard piece to find. I paid 40 plus 8 to ship. Well say 45 shipped.

7. and last a damn engine. I say that because I hate selling these things because everyone wants to buy but no one wants to ship. Thats the same deal here. Its a 93 model roller block. ITs been bored .040 , crank turned .010 , and has keith black hyp pistons installed. It has no miles and everything is fresh. The only thing that wasnt done was decking of the block. I dont know why they didnt but they didnt deck it. My dad works there, (long story dont talk to him much) and I got the engine back from the shop and it wasnt done. I have beat the snot out of every engine hes every built me and never had one single problem. Im guessing he was probably thinking i wanted to save some money, i dont know. I didnt want to start anything so i let it ride. no biggie. I have got about 800 bucks in the shortblock. Ill let it go for 500 as well, but you gotta come get it. Ill meet someone within 200 miles or so if your willing to split the gas.

Here are the pics, and a few of the monte. thanks for looking

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

EDIT: forgot to mention I have the spider and lifter retainers for the block, i guess ill let that go with the engine unless someone who buys the lifters wants to throw in an extra 10 or something and get those as well. (i bought them seperate).
Old 11-11-2008, 05:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

1st bump.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

intake is sold , everything else still for sale. The car has the original shifter back in it with a new top plate. Any interest me. Possible trades for pistols/rifles on the heads/engine.

mg
Old 11-21-2008, 06:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

up top one more time. Thanks
Old 11-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got a hi point 45 auto and a 28 gauge survival gun (never used) i'll trade ya for the Do you know how to ship guns across state lines? And are they 350 heads? could i get the casting numbers? I know I know always with the numbers lol does anyone know if weiland makes a 144 blower intake for these heads?

Last edited by ici8uup; 11-21-2008 at 07:07 AM. Reason: i can't spell or read
Old 11-21-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

no thanks man. Not trying to offend you but I would not take a high point if you gave it to me. As for your question, yes you can ship guns across state lines. You have to ship it to a dealer. Most pawn shops have licenses. They will charge you a fee for the transfer. Usually its like 25 bucks or so. FYI the heads are castings are 906's.

thanks
matt
Old 11-23-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

prices reduced on everything but engine

heads-500 shipped
lifters-55 shipped
fans-80 shipped
plate-40 shipped

thanks
matt
Old 11-28-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

trades????
Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

fans are sold, heads , lifters, car is still for sale.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

bummp