Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tmoney223
LOL, Yep they think there cool..LOL.. Thats a good looking pup bro, bet you can't wait to get her!!! That is the best looking camaro yet!!
What up! What ya been up to lately?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my registration papers in the mail in sat...

I'ma start to put my headers n cam in this weekend, anyone got a cam degree tool?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ahhh dam that thing is gonna be a monster on the streets!! Good luck man and we need to cruise again sooooon!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zlicious94
What up! What ya been up to lately?
Just been playing it cool tryin not to blow up my car!! I'm trying to save money so I can get a head and cam pkg maybe from cris, but I don't want to pay for AFR heads and don't know if he can get the PRC. What u been up to?
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just chillin bra! Not much going on just gettin ready for the new pup and takin a cruise here and there. Ya hell with afr **** dude just go throught texas speed direct and get the prc h/c package if I was you!!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDKIUJlKIFI its hilarious
Old 05-12-2009, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Just chillin bra! Not much going on just gettin ready for the new pup and takin a cruise here and there. Ya hell with afr **** dude just go throught texas speed direct and get the prc h/c package if I was you!!
that's cool as hell your getting a new pit!! Hope she turns out great!! And yeah that's what I'm going to do unless chris can come up with somthing.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lol!! Brings me back about ten years I dont miss those drunken days!!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man ease down on that ...

I'm working on a few different angles.

you still need the rotating assembly?
Old 05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Hey man ease down on that ...

I'm working on a few different angles.

you still need the rotating assembly?
A. That was me that you had mentioned something about being able to "hook" a local guy up with.

B. You said you would get back to me about it within 3-4 hours and it's almost been 2 weeks since then.

I've gone elsewhere being you did not keep in touch with me and keep me in the loop with the hook up.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Banned

No problem, I had to wait for my guy to get back to me and it took him a bit. He left for another state and didn't get back for a week. Since I usually don't do LT1 stuff I couldn't give you a quote but the SBC stuff is one heck of a lot cheaper than the LS stuff
We were looking at $1600 for that assembly. Didn't realize you need it ASAP, thought you might call back if you were getting short of time since I was basically doing you a favor but no problem. We were looking at a true racing piston as well vs that Mahle so you wouldn't be dealing with ptv issues, not knowing what cam you were going to use we couldn't just grab some cheap flat top with -2cc valve reliefs so it had to be thought out which required time on his part to talk to me about it and he was gone for a week. It happens on occasion, not very often though. I can always get it touch but he cant configure your piston while he's driving.. So it was a timing issue, no one forgot about you. I was doing what I could for you.

As far as his head choice goes though the AFR will produce a quicker car if he's looking at oem ported prc. If he's looking at the PRC castings the money is about equal. I was going to get him AFR's at an un-heard of cant tell anyone price so you dont really know what his cost would be/is on the afr ****. I'm also maybe going to sell PRC, we'll see.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SsSteven
I got my registration papers in the mail in sat...

I'ma start to put my headers n cam in this weekend, anyone got a cam degree tool?
nice bro they just plugged the little tool in and saw you had no codes and set you on your way huh? thats what they did with me.. plus i tried sweat talking the fat deq lady lol but thats awesome where are you gonna do the swap at? your parents house? go to baxters thed prolly be your best bet for a degree wheel
Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned

No problem, I had to wait for my guy to get back to me and it took him a bit. He left for another state and didn't get back for a week. Since I usually don't do LT1 stuff I couldn't give you a quote but the SBC stuff is one heck of a lot cheaper than the LS stuff
We were looking at $1600 for that assembly. Didn't realize you need it ASAP, thought you might call back if you were getting short of time since I was basically doing you a favor but no problem. We were looking at a true racing piston as well vs that Mahle so you wouldn't be dealing with ptv issues, not knowing what cam you were going to use we couldn't just grab some cheap flat top with -2cc valve reliefs so it had to be thought out which required time on his part to talk to me about it and he was gone for a week. It happens on occasion, not very often though. I can always get it touch but he cant configure your piston while he's driving.. So it was a timing issue, no one forgot about you. I was doing what I could for you.

As far as his head choice goes though the AFR will produce a quicker car if he's looking at oem ported prc. If he's looking at the PRC castings the money is about equal. I was going to get him AFR's at an un-heard of cant tell anyone price so you dont really know what his cost would be/is on the afr ****. I'm also maybe going to sell PRC, we'll see.
I appreciate the time you did put in, but on the business side of things you can't leave people hanging around for days on end because it makes you look flaky and your gonna loose business because of it. I didn't feel it was in my place to call you being you were to call me. But whatever it's not the end of the world...life goes on.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1whip
nice bro they just plugged the little tool in and saw you had no codes and set you on your way huh? thats what they did with me.. plus i tried sweat talking the fat deq lady lol but thats awesome where are you gonna do the swap at? your parents house? go to baxters thed prolly be your best bet for a degree wheel
How did you weekend at the beach go with Betty Big Ones
Old 05-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
I appreciate the time you did put in, but on the business side of things you can't leave people hanging around for days on end because it makes you look flaky and your gonna loose business because of it. I didn't feel it was in my place to call you being you were to call me. But whatever it's not the end of the world...life goes on.
Well like I said I was doing you a favor. I could have said ok $2000 for the assembly you were going to spend $2188 on and made $500 from it, so I didn't consider it to be regular business. I told you that on the phone that I can beat that deal by far and that I would do it for you for cost. That I would let you know when I got the price.

It makes you look ungratefull to me to say it looks flaky and not answer my pm and just communicate with me through this post. No problem, I was only trying to save you about $600. Instead I get dumped on, right on! So much for doing people favors in the NW.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Banned

Well like I said I was doing you a favor. I could have said ok $2000 for the assembly you were going to spend $2188 on and made $500 from it, so I didn't consider it to be regular business. I told you that on the phone that I can beat that deal by far and that I would do it for you for cost. That I would let you know when I got the price.

It makes you look ungratefull to me to say it looks flaky and not answer my pm and just communicate with me through this post. No problem, I was only trying to save you about $600. Instead I get dumped on, right on! So much for doing people favors in the NW.
So I'm ungrateful and I dumped on you For starters Chris, I said I appreciated the time you did put in but YOU being the business owner and ME being the potential buyer, I would think you would have kept in better contact w/ me. Your exact words to me while you were playing Call Of Duty 4 were, "Let me see what my guy can do and I will call you back. It may take 3 or 4 hours." Dude, that was almost 2 weeks ago. If I was a shop owner and looking for business I would be doing whatever it took to keep the customer in the loop. A simple call telling me you were still searching for a price or your guy had not got back to you yet is all it would have taken. To say I "dumped on you" is childish. Plus on top of that you replied back to "Zlicious" thinking he was the one looking for the rotating assembly. Did you forget who you were doing a "favor" for?

Let's talk about favors...how many guys have I sent your way for MSD wires that would have never known to buy them from you? A lot! You even said it yourself 99.9% ended up buying. I wish you the best of luck Chris and don't care to keep this going. You want to talk, you've got my number.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But as a potential customer, he has that right. Unlike a business owner, he really has nothing to lose by not replying to you. As a business owner you should be used to customers not replying or following up with you. Peoples plans change, budgets change, emergencies come up etc.... It's the nature of our hobby and life in general.

Just let it go man. How does that famous quote go,,,, "Don't sweat the small stuff, because it's all small stuff" -Unknown

My .02

Mike
Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Banned

I think it goes, "What goes around comes around and what goes around ends up coming back around again."
Old 05-13-2009, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
How did you weekend at the beach go with Betty Big Ones
lol she blacks out with 3 shots..she had 5 and 2 glasses of wine top that off with that time of the month lol it was a freaking disaster on a happier note lol i got my flo pack in and my slp MAF in! yay bolt ons! next up is my pacesetters
Old 05-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1whip
lol she blacks out with 3 shots..she had 5 and 2 glasses of wine top that off with that time of the month lol it was a freaking disaster on a happier note lol i got my flo pack in and my slp MAF in! yay bolt ons! next up is my pacesetters
I didn't know you were a "Bloody Mary" kind guy Sounds like a interesting time.

Yeah you need to get them headers on bro!

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?