Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I mentioned earlier, I am busy with other things on the weekends, and with short weeks. I'm not sure if it will be done by then or not. There are alot of little things to determine the timeline.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockin C Racing
As I mentioned earlier, I am busy with other things on the weekends, and with short weeks. I'm not sure if it will be done by then or not. There are alot of little things to determine the timeline.
Well stop "yacking" on here and start turning some wrenches man!! J/K lol... I couldn't resist. Engine looks good btw.

Mike
Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hell I will take my uncles 07 GT Mustang out if all else fails. Smoke all you clowns..show you what REAL MUSCLE is
Old 06-24-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Hell I will take my uncles 07 GT Mustang out if all else fails. Smoke all you clowns..show you what REAL MUSCLE is
Cute... I might have shotgun open if we do cruise. The good thing about having my girlfriend with me is that she is always keeping me outta trouble.
No Brandon don't race here and such.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by smokinponcho73
Cute... I might have shotgun open if we do cruise. The good thing about having my girlfriend with me is that she is always keeping me outta trouble.
No Brandon don't race here and such.
I would love to roll with you if things don't work out on my end. I will sport a wig and get fake ***** and tell you when it's ok to race and when it's not
Old 06-24-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Well stop "yacking" on here and start turning some wrenches man!! J/K lol... I couldn't resist. Engine looks good btw.

Mike

I would but again waiting on some little things
Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

I would love to roll with you if things don't work out on my end. I will sport a wig and get fake ***** and tell you when it's ok to race and when it's not
lol i have a feeling if elliots anything like me lol if i where in your seat with the wig and fake ***** id be telling you to race any got damn car that came next to you and id be like open up thooose cut outs! i wanna feel that rumble....mmmooohhhyaahh..lol im ridin up to he bbq in my posion shirt mullet wig and ripped white jeans..blarring some cinderella mo fukka
Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1whip
im ridin up to he bbq in my posion shirt mullet wig and ripped white jeans..blarring some cinderella mo fukka
Hey,,, that's what I was going to wear, except a AC/DC shirt.

LOL....

Mike
Old 06-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Banned

Hey,,, that's what I was going to wear, except a AC/DC shirt.

LOL....

Mike
The same one you were wearing the other day during our cruise with all the holes and mayo stains? Man this BBQ is getting more and more white trash as the days come J/K

You gonna come on out Cody??
Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

The same one you were wearing the other day during our cruise with all the holes and mayo stains?
Hell ya, that's the one brotha! Except I thought those stains came out when I showered in it last week....

Oh and Elliot, you broke my car during that "cruise". LOL.... I had the car up in the air and noticed some gear oil on the inside of the passenger side wheel. Turns out the axle bearing blew a seal. Since it happened on the passenger side, it had to have been your fault. j/k man.... Turns out it's the shitty Chinese made bearings that Moser supplies with their Axle kits. Word to the wise, if anyone plans to get a 9" rear or axles, do not buy their crappy "sealed" bearings. I'm in the process of upgrading this bearing to a NAPA brand.

Mike
Old 06-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

Chinese garbage for sure! Yeah when you weren't looking I also kicked a few dents in the passenger door as well. Send me the bill for both! I see my tires in the picture...give them a hug for me.

Elliott
Old 06-25-2009, 11:31 AM
11 Second Club

Chinese garbage for sure! Yeah when you weren't looking I also kicked a few dents in the passenger door as well. Send me the bill for both! I see my tires in the picture...give them a hug for me.

Elliott

LOL,,,, ok. I thought you might also be responsible for those scratches in that door haha....

Mike
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Hey its daniel here from lakeview. im about to buy a 2000 trans am to take to NC with me for the next year but want to throw a cam in first. any shops around maybe bend or klamath area? lakeview is pretty muc BFE for those of you who dont know. im trying not to spend all of my leave time driving around the state. any help is appreciated. thanks.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Regular

The same one you were wearing the other day during our cruise with all the holes and mayo stains? Man this BBQ is getting more and more white trash as the days come J/K

You gonna come on out Cody??
No I won't be there. I have other plans that weekend. Besides I don't have an F-Body to drive and I know it won't be driveable any time soon
Old 06-25-2009, 01:38 PM
TECH Regular

Hell ya, that's the one brotha! Except I thought those stains came out when I showered in it last week....

Oh and Elliot, you broke my car during that "cruise". LOL.... I had the car up in the air and noticed some gear oil on the inside of the passenger side wheel. Turns out the axle bearing blew a seal. Since it happened on the passenger side, it had to have been your fault. j/k man.... Turns out it's the shitty Chinese made bearings that Moser supplies with their Axle kits. Word to the wise, if anyone plans to get a 9" rear or axles, do not buy their crappy "sealed" bearings. I'm in the process of upgrading this bearing to a NAPA brand.

Mike
Mike - you are having all sorts of issues with that car. I think you should bring it over and drop it off at my place. I'll take the burden off your hands for nothing. Thats what friends do.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:22 PM
11 Second Club

Mike - you are having all sorts of issues with that car. I think you should bring it over and drop it off at my place. I'll take the burden off your hands for nothing. Thats what friends do.
LOL,,,, it's nice to know that I have friends like you that won't let me down haha.... But I think I'll manage through these "teething" pains of the new setup.

Mike
Old 06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by whitedevilWS6
Hey its daniel here from lakeview. im about to buy a 2000 trans am to take to NC with me for the next year but want to throw a cam in first. any shops around maybe bend or klamath area? lakeview is pretty muc BFE for those of you who dont know. im trying not to spend all of my leave time driving around the state. any help is appreciated. thanks.
The only shop I can think of is Tommy's in vancouver but That all the way up here.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Banned

No I won't be there. I have other plans that weekend. Besides I don't have an F-Body to drive and I know it won't be driveable any time soon
No F-body, but you do have a bike If your plans change it would be nice to have you join bro!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

No F-body, but you do have a bike If your plans change it would be nice to have you join bro!
Ya I have never met you befor an was kind of looking forward to it. I guess I will just have to look for your dragster at the track
Old 06-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Banned

It will be a good gathering either way

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?