Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 12:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cncmasterofor
I was planning on making a few passes on Friday. New mods and a tune have me eager to get a new PB.

Does anybody in town stock DR's? Looking for 275/40/17.
Hey nice runs out there tonight! Your goat hauls ***! So what was your best time of the night?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Hey nice runs out there tonight! Your goat hauls ***! So what was your best time of the night?
Thanks!
This was my best run for the night.
R/T...... .016
60....... 1.974
1/8.......8.159
MPH..... 88.15
1/4..... 12.630
MPH.... 110.42

On street tires!
Was that you guys posted up on the side? I was going to stop by and say hi, but I never saw anyone.
BTW it was nice meeting ya Poncho!
Old 05-30-2009, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ya that was us! I didnt stay too long cause there were just not enough v8's out there last night lol! We need to get the whole crew together to go out there and all run eachother!
Old 05-30-2009, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya that was us! I didnt stay too long cause there were just not enough v8's out there last night lol! We need to get the whole crew together to go out there and all run eachother!
I must have just missed ya man. I got there about a quarter to 10. It was dead there. I couldn't believe how few cars there were considering the nice weather. Got to see TylerLS1 and Brandon. Didn't get a chance to meet LS1Whip, maybe next time.

Mike
Old 05-30-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ohh ya we just missed eachother. I was so bored there one of the worst nights I have ever seen! Thats ok met some cool dudes and hung with the fellas and the marine drive cruise is nice! Mike, when are get everyone on here that owns an fbody to all meet at the track and run????
Old 05-30-2009, 12:22 PM
11 Second Club

Ohh ya we just missed eachother. I was so bored there one of the worst nights I have ever seen! Thats ok met some cool dudes and hung with the fellas and the marine drive cruise is nice! Mike, when are get everyone on here that owns an fbody to all meet at the track and run????
As far as my car goes, it should be ready pretty soon man, and it's getting really close to being "track worthy". I'm still breaking-in the new clutch, got another 350 miles to put on it. Meanwhile I'm going to be doing some more "street" tuning. After that, it's going on the dyno for some final top-end tuning tweaks and she'll be ready for the track. Knock on wood, barring nothing else breaks or comes up with the car between now and then lol.....

So in a nutshell, probably 2-3 weeks for mine to be ready.

Mike

Last edited by Mikey 97Z M6; 05-30-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
I must have just missed ya man. I got there about a quarter to 10. It was dead there. I couldn't believe how few cars there were considering the nice weather. Got to see TylerLS1 and Brandon. Didn't get a chance to meet LS1Whip, maybe next time.

Mike
lol yeah i got to the track at 10. i was thinking the same thing it was soooo dead... i was like wtf! there was 6 cars going mabey less and they where all hondas lol.. but its cool i finally got to meet tyler and poncho cool guys and they have really clean cars! i missed you too zee, ponchos cutouts are nuts with that ms4..lol jizz in my pants man lol...we should all mabey meet up this weekend again??? or next weekend? do cars still go out to sonic on saturdays? i cant wait to see your car tho mike!
Old 05-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Teching In

sorry I couldn't make it last night, I finnaly got my exhaust all hooked up to the ory and man it sounds shitty with the LM1! it makes this hella loud raspy noise between 2k-3k then again at 5k-6k, makes me not wanna drive it. I might wanna throw a different muffler on it soon. There goes more $$$. Although it does feel a bit stronger.

I'm down to Meetup at sonic tonight if anyones gonna show.

Do I need to have the rear o2s hooked up? Must be y I have an ses light?
Old 05-30-2009, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SsSteven
sorry I couldn't make it last night, I finnaly got my exhaust all hooked up to the ory and man it sounds shitty with the LM1! it makes this hella loud raspy noise between 2k-3k then again at 5k-6k, makes me not wanna drive it. I might wanna throw a different muffler on it soon. There goes more $$$. Although it does feel a bit stronger.

that sucks i wonder if i will run into the same problem then.. are you runnin cats? what time do you wanna hit up sonic? im down im doin jack sh*t all day some lawn work and catchin some rays lol but any time im down bro.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1whip
lol yeah i got to the track at 10. i was thinking the same thing it was soooo dead... i was like wtf! there was 6 cars going mabey less and they where all hondas lol.. but its cool i finally got to meet tyler and poncho cool guys and they have really clean cars! i missed you too zee, ponchos cutouts are nuts with that ms4..lol jizz in my pants man lol...we should all mabey meet up this weekend again??? or next weekend? do cars still go out to sonic on saturdays? i cant wait to see your car tho mike!
Ya, I'm sure we'll meet at one of these get togethers. I'll be making more outings once the car is dialed. I can't make any outings this weekend. I'm working today and then tomorrow my gf has a horse-show that lasts pretty much all day. I'm driving the truck/trailor and will be there for motivational support.

Mike
Old 05-30-2009, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Hey my LM2's do the same thing, I read about them and there is bellows In side the housing so when u get on it the start to open up to make air flow and when u let off they close, so I think that's what your hearing, I think it sounds like a blow off valve. LOL. Yeah if you don't have the rear O2 hooked up you will get a SES light. Hey phill sorry about you being sick what did you have "zackery diease" LOL just playing. I miss going to pir and hanging with everybody but I got a sick SS right now and trying to save some money so I can go cruse with everybody.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tmoney223
Hey my LM2's do the same thing, I read about them and there is bellows In side the housing so when u get on it the start to open up to make air flow and when u let off they close, so I think that's what your hearing, I think it sounds like a blow off valve. LOL. Yeah if you don't have the rear O2 hooked up you will get a SES light. Hey phill sorry about you being sick what did you have "zackery diease" LOL just playing. I miss going to pir and hanging with everybody but I got a sick SS right now and trying to save some money so I can go cruse with everybody.
a bellows in a LM1 bullet muffler???
Old 05-30-2009, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Well I'm not really sure about LM1's but mine do and there a bullet
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

It's not called a bellow but a baffle or something like that LOL
Old 05-30-2009, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Well I'm not really sure about LM1's but mine do and there a bullet
hummm yeah idk what could cause that mabey lack of a tune or cats, back pressure o2's? but yeah a LM1 muffler is basically a polished tube inside and out it looks like a cherry bomb with nothing inside of it lol hows that noise getting any worse with your car
??
Old 05-30-2009, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

hummm yeah idk what could cause that mabey lack of a tune or cats, back pressure o2's? but yeah a LM1 muffler is basically a polished tube inside and out it looks like a cherry bomb with nothing inside of it lol hows that noise getting any worse with your car
??
Yeah I don't have cats eathier, and no it hasent got any worse. Did u get the race headers?. Oh also no tune as well LOL
Old 05-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Just drove her again, it's soo loud it's unbearable, can't even go above 2k. If a cop hears me I'm gonna get pulled defineitely. If he notices my cats are gone ill just tell him a crackhead stole em!!!

Looks like I gotta save for a catted y or a more restrictive bullet style muffler.

I can be by sonic around 9pm tonight, who's down to show up?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Just drove her again, it's soo loud it's unbearable, can't even go above 2k. If a cop hears me I'm gonna get pulled defineitely. If he notices my cats are gone ill just tell him a crackhead stole em!!!

Looks like I gotta save for a catted y or a more restrictive bullet style muffler.

I can be by sonic around 9pm tonight, who's down to show up?
Bro go with the LM2's you herd what mine sounds like and I got a 3 X-pipe kit going into 2-1/2 pipe and then my LM2's and mine isn't that loud
Old 05-30-2009, 04:23 PM
12 Second Club

i might show up at sonic tonight il see how it goes.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I don't have cats eathier, and no it hasent got any worse. Did u get the race headers?. Oh also no tune as well LOL

nice thats good to hear! that the noise is stayin the same. how do you like your pacesetters? im gonna put mine in here in a month or so its been crazy with tech school and work i have 0 time and half as much money lol sucks! you wanna come out to sonic tonight with me and steven?

stevo ill be there at 9 bro

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?