Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Western Washington Firebirds

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Western Washington Firebirds

Is this club dead and gone?

All the news I've been able to find is out of date, their website doesn't work etc.

We like to attend their annual All Pontiac show every August, but I've been unable to confirm whether its on for 2015, and whether its at the usual place (I wish they'd pick a different location for a change, but that's irrelevant to this topic)

Anybody know?

It would be a pity if this club is no more, as F-body gatherings are few and far between in this part of the world, unfortunately.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We've all made the jump into Corvette's. Daily car shows and Sunday gatherings at the Elks Club.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Staging Lane

I found out the club still exists, and their annual all-Pontiac show is on August 16 at the Country Village in Bothell, WA. They have gone to Facebook to communicate. Anyway, looking forward to the show, if you love Pontiacs, or have one, check it out.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by wu6fiend
I found out the club still exists, and their annual all-Pontiac show is on August 16 at the Country Village in Bothell, WA. They have gone to Facebook to communicate. Anyway, looking forward to the show, if you love Pontiacs, or have one, check it out.
Defiantly put that on my calendar.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Teching In

the club is deader than a doornail,,i ran the google search and click/followed all the hits and there are none that work, it shouldn't be that much trouble to get to a half way decent current site, but there are not any.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/329367392895/

Facebook
Old 03-30-2016, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

The club is still around. The reality is for a while there all of the members were moldy oldies with no computer skills (hence the waning website). There have been a lot of changes in the club this last year, new leadership, partnerships, etc.

I hope to see it pick up a lot of momentum now.

This part of the forum has been dead for years for washington folks, I was just bored and decided to cruise through here to see if anything had changed. Couple years ago lsxnation.net was where all the WA peeps were but pretty much everyone is on FB now.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Teching In

thanks for the latest post jtotheizzo. I don't do FB, but i'll start keeping any eye out for some info.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sunlitsand
thanks for the latest post jtotheizzo. I don't do FB, but i'll start keeping any eye out for some info.
For anyone following along or wondering the clubs website has been revamped and there is a lot more up to date info on there http://www.wwfirebirds.com/
Old 06-16-2016, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jtotheizzo
For anyone following along or wondering the clubs website has been revamped and there is a lot more up to date info on there http://www.wwfirebirds.com/
Thanks! Looks like they do some cool stuff, will definitely join once I get my car up and running

Quick Reply: Western Washington Firebirds