Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Cory starting s**t on the hummer forum :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cory starting s**t on the hummer forum :)

Just for some light reading
http://elcova.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/...51/m/332101527

these guys suck

jimbob
Old 02-24-2005, 11:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

That is to funny! I bet Paragon Swallows too
Old 02-25-2005, 01:25 AM
11 Second Club

I second that. Get em Harris
Old 02-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Launching!

Not to mention the laughs alone from the back and forth... but what was so good about the video posted in the 2nd post? It was focused on a Lightning that was smoking his tires all the way down the track... WTF is so good about his Hummer beating that? The camera never even focused in on his truck...
Old 02-25-2005, 08:15 AM
10 Second Club

This is serious **** Cory, you should KNOW better than to joke around. Damn Ellis / Ryan / Jimbob, talk to the boy! Funny how people get wrapped around the axle over the little things. One of the downsides of the ether-world.....hard to tell when a person is joking.

Take Ellis for example, everytime he opens his yap trying to educate people he pisses somebody off. I guess he's not a good example, since he knows nothing about these cars.

OK, how about the time I complained about SLP & Thunder not taking care of me.....
Old 02-25-2005, 09:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Take Ellis for example, everytime he opens his yap trying to educate people he pisses somebody off. I guess he's not a good example, since he knows nothing about these cars.

OK, how about the time I complained about SLP & Thunder not taking care of me.....

Yhea tell me about it WHAT AN *******. I can't beleive we even hang out with that guy

I just think the whole thing is funny, all cory was doing was stating that people can get a better deal on stuff and they jump all over him, god i wish people would grow up

Hey cory give em hell!!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

Wow, I can't belive I actually read the entire thread. I feel like my intelligence just dropped by a factor of 100. Those guys must be really bored, or very self consious where they cannot take critisism sp?.
I am so glad that those guys are not on this forum, they could not hack it here.
Can you imagine how they would feel after a Groo tounge lashing?
Old 02-25-2005, 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

Wow. Do they actually think if they lick enough ***** they are going to get a free supercharger or something? Some third party needs to go in there and just say:

So for the record, this all started from this comment: "P.S. You really need to look beyond any vendor with "G" in their name... they're out to "G"ank you. Look at any of the vendors over on LS1tech.com and shop them against each other, you'll get a better deal in the end."

What a ******* joke lol. Especially Paragon, who provides a good paragraph of metaphoric insults and tries to use big words to "win" this battle, haha.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:36 PM
TECH Veteran

They're idiots with money... like most people who drive high dollar vehicles, they're not enthusiasts, they're after the status symbol. All **** and wind, all pompous *******-ary.

I'm sure there are other guys like Cory who are true enthusiasts, but it seems the more money the base vehicle costs, the less likely you are to find them.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:41 PM
12 Second Club

They deffinatly have more money than brains.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:55 PM
12 Second Club

gotta love e-thugs *rolls eyes*
Old 02-25-2005, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dang I have this stinging feeling on my face You guys Blah blah blah blah blah.

I win LMFAO!!!

I thought about making a post but did not want to add to there numbers with my presance(sp)
Old 02-25-2005, 08:59 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah... same ol ****... different post. I'm pretty sure paragon cut an pasted that big insult string from another post. Unoriginal to say the least.

I still think the Gstyle crack was really funny. I never imagined someone would actually name a business like that. I never even knew it was a real place until paragon said I knew exactly what I did and that I did it on purpose. It was a ******* joke ripping on ebonics.

I enjoyed the fact that paragon came back with a better price from the business but it was still higher than what I and the other guy paid! That was the best. Anyway... its all done.

Quick Reply: Cory starting s**t on the hummer forum :)