Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Everyone going to Quizno's on Sat????

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 03:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to burger master around 9ish but guess you guys had left already.

I think that guy with the rune has been at burgermaster before. Those are sweet bikes. I'd take one of those or a harley V-Rod anyday.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Tech Addict

I wish I could of gone I got home to late, were there cars at BM?
Old 05-15-2005, 12:15 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rookiels1
I went to burger master around 9ish but guess you guys had left already.
Yeah, you probably got to Burgermaster shortly after we left. Kinda funny, but when Rick and I were leaving there was a guy with a purple Dodge Challenger pulling in there, and we saw him at Clearview earlier.

There was a pretty nice GN, a '69 Stang, a NSX, and a bad *** 70's Dodge Daytona that showed up there, too. Oh and the riced out Focus ZX3 with the wing. LOL

Eric contemplated trading his Z06 for a hot 18 year old..
Old 05-15-2005, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Eric contemplated trading his Z06 for a hot 18 year old..
And NONE of us would have blamed him either!!!

THere were a lot of cars at Clearview.....until we showed up. Then they all left. I think Rick needs to bathe more often. A couple of them went to BM too. THe Daytona was nice, as was the 69 Stang & the GN.

I had fun trying to stay with Eric down Seattle Hill road into the Snohomish Valley. Thank God there were cars in front of him. I'd have ended up in the ditch. Damn Nittos just don't stick in the twisties.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boy i wish i would have gone, but car comes first.

Figured out alot of things. Firts when you put switches in make shure they are not shorted across, that tends to take out you electronics in the middle of the run

Also when you move alot of wires around for a show make shure before you go racing that you check and make shure alll your grounds are hooked up tight

Third. don't wire the bottle heater, purge switch, and line lock on the same 20 amp fuse

But now it's all better
Old 05-15-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man, all three of those gals were hot! Here's hoping that they all made it through the night okay. So you liked the drive down the hill? Those damn cars were almost stopped when I came around the corner. Good thing I was expecting that after following them for a mile or two.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
THere were a lot of cars at Clearview.....until we showed up. Then they all left. I think Rick needs to bathe more often.
I don't care who you are ... that thar's funny !

I had fun trying to stay with Eric down Seattle Hill road into the Snohomish Valley. Thank God there were cars in front of him. I'd have ended up in the ditch. Damn Nittos just don't stick in the twisties.
I wish I could've been there with you guys, sounds like my kind of cruise I had a gig in Marblemount and got home at 4:00 am this morning. I might be a redneck now haha !
Old 05-15-2005, 01:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sardog46
Third. don't wire the bottle heater, purge switch, and line lock on the same 20 amp fuse

But now it's all better
lol, doesn't the bottle heater alone take up about 21 amps at full power? haha, good you got that all sorted out
Old 05-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Tech Addict

I don't care who you are ... that thar's funny !
I see how ya are.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

But now it's all better
Sweet, I bet that's a load off. Stutter box work normal now too?
Old 05-15-2005, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

Hopefully the weather will be nice that we can do it again this saturday or go to hooters or somethin. My birthday is this friday
Old 05-15-2005, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sardog46
Boy i wish i would have gone, but car comes first.

Figured out alot of things. Firts when you put switches in make shure they are not shorted across, that tends to take out you electronics in the middle of the run

Also when you move alot of wires around for a show make shure before you go racing that you check and make shure alll your grounds are hooked up tight

But now it's all better
Glad you got it sorted out! Wish you could have been there to see the look on Erics face when that guy offered to trade his GF for the Z. Damn that was funny. You could see the old wheels a turnin.....

And I am glad you WEREN'T there Bill. I just know you would have tried lapping me in those turns. Just as we met some on-coming traffic. But DAMN those Z's corner. I doubt Eric was even trying, and my Nittos were squeaking.
Old 05-15-2005, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Glad you got it sorted out! Wish you could have been there to see the look on Erics face when that guy offered to trade his GF for the Z. Damn that was funny. You could see the old wheels a turnin.....

And I am glad you WEREN'T there Bill. I just know you would have tried lapping me in those turns. Just as we met some on-coming traffic. But DAMN those Z's corner. I doubt Eric was even trying, and my Nittos were squeaking.
This is worthless without pictures lol

Then again if she was that cute and I had been in eric's shoes, bein single and all I'd have tried to convince her to leave him anyways and that way he wouldn't get the car or the girl

Quick Reply: Everyone going to Quizno's on Sat????