Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Beat to a pulp for trying to Steal a Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Loves to change spark plugs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Oh that sucks Jeff, I hope he didn't hurt it too bad! I would be ticked too and if someone did that to my car or tried to steal it, I can tell ya now they wouldn't be walking away...
Thanks, Steph. Damage isn't too bad, about $600. My deductible is $500, so it will be awhile before I fix it if I go that route. I'm still hoping the insurance investigation will work out in my favor and his insurance will cover it. If not, I'll fix it myself most likely.
Still, I HATE driving around with a dent!
Old 05-18-2005, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97BlackT\A
Thanks, Steph. Damage isn't too bad, about $600. My deductible is $500, so it will be awhile before I fix it if I go that route. I'm still hoping the insurance investigation will work out in my favor and his insurance will cover it. If not, I'll fix it myself most likely.
Still, I HATE driving around with a dent!
I forgot to mention Happy Birthday! Though I don't know when that was

I hear ya about the dent, my car has a crack in the bottom front fascia that was there before I bought it. I need to just buy a new nose someday, but for now I just hope no one notices when we go to get togethers
Old 05-18-2005, 06:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When was your Birthday Jeff mine was the 8th and Mikeys was the 4th or 5th I always forget...
Old 05-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

1 less waist of skin in the world!
Old 05-19-2005, 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh Just FYI they Theif (or the Subject) died in the hospital the other day ( I think it was like on monday) No one is getting charged though.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
When was your Birthday Jeff mine was the 8th and Mikeys was the 4th or 5th I always forget...
April 26th too many years ago.

Belated Happy Birthday to you and Mikey!
Old 05-19-2005, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
I forgot to mention Happy Birthday! Though I don't know when that was

I hear ya about the dent, my car has a crack in the bottom front fascia that was there before I bought it. I need to just buy a new nose someday, but for now I just hope no one notices when we go to get togethers
Thank you! No worries about the B-Day thing, I just mentioned it because it was such a sucky "gift" to receive. The dent, that is.

Shortly after I bought my Camaro I missed exiting a gas station driveway and dinged the rear fiberglass ground effect behind the right rear wheel on the curb. I was so pissed and embarrassed. After griping for a couple days my friend told me he couldn't see what I was upset about. So I took him out to the car to show him. He gets on his hands and knees and says, "Dude, you are so ****. Only roadkill is going to see that. Get over it!"
He was right, but I never got over it!

Quick Reply: Beat to a pulp for trying to Steal a Camaro