Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Snohomish Car Show Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snohomish Car Show Update

Well, I think anyway. I just got off the phone with the Chariman & he is sending the form out....hopefully anyway....finally! Then we need to fill it out & send it back with the $300.00 & we have our very own class. I'll keep you posted.

Also, this coming Sunday is the Muscle Car Show @ XXX. The GTO Club puts it on, and it's usually very good, albeit no OLD cars. 2 trophies in 21 classes for cars 1961 & newer. 8:00am to 4:00pm
Old 08-01-2005, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

The show at Triple x sounds good, who all is going?

I 'll go.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

I am thinking about going. Linda works so I'd go alone...not my preference. But I like this show, even tho it's limited to 61 & newer cars. And my car is still clean...
Old 08-01-2005, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

I was thinking about taking the weekend off, but I might be convinced into going. Only if Steve brings Dorthy and leaves that Black Mulletmobile at home. We should figure out where to hook up and drive down together. I talked to a guy at the races Friday night who is a member of the club that is sponsoring the show. He said if we go to get there early.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:50 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds like another 0:dark-30 @ Home Depot to me....
Old 08-01-2005, 08:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife is outta town this weekend, so I may just show up to look at the cars and to hang out... hell, its as good an excuse as any to eat a Triple X gut bomb burger.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
I was thinking about taking the weekend off, but I might be convinced into going. Only if Steve brings Dorthy and leaves that Black Mulletmobile at home. We should figure out where to hook up and drive down together. I talked to a guy at the races Friday night who is a member of the club that is sponsoring the show. He said if we go to get there early.
I'm out for shows this weekend. Don't look like the SS will be ready in time and the better half is really bitching about me being a car show all weekend long and not taking advantage of the nice weather with he. Gotta say she is right. So, I think I'm out on the water all weekend long, on either an intertube or skis, getting my *** beat by the boat's wake, and dodging the harpoons from the people that think there is a whale that just came into the lake.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:16 PM
12 Second Club

I'll bring Dorothy but be warned she likes trophies.

I do need to at least start the black car up, she's been under cover since I brought Dorothy home.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Well, I think anyway. I just got off the phone with the Chariman & he is sending the form out....hopefully anyway....finally! Then we need to fill it out & send it back with the $300.00 & we have our very own class. I'll keep you posted.
Just keep me posted for the fees.

Also, this coming Sunday is the Muscle Car Show @ XXX. The GTO Club puts it on, and it's usually very good, albeit no OLD cars. 2 trophies in 21 classes for cars 1961 & newer. 8:00am to 4:00pm
Depends on the weather, too hot is too much right now. If not it might be fun to hobble around randomly smacking people with my cane...like ones with dogs that pee on chairs and water bottles

Quick Reply: Snohomish Car Show Update