Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Paging Ellis

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006 | 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Paging Ellis

Sent an email, and PM, but I'm starting to not trust these PMs. Some go thru and some don't, but anyways the heads are in, along w/ the whole shopping list I sent you in the email. I'm wanting to get everything squared away so we can make this happen. Like Rot told me in the other thread, "I'm not going to make any power w/ these mods, unless they're on the car instead of by my shoes." I think I've got everything oil, coolant, etc, minus the LS1 head bolt kit. I was wondering if you already had some new ones laying around, since we're not suppose to reuse them, or if I should try to pick some up ASAP? Thanks in advance.

Rey

Also, what color should I get the neon lights for under the car?

J/J Everyone
Old 05-15-2006 | 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tru_ice
Also, what color should I get the neon lights for under the car?

J/J Everyone
Maybe you should make a poll?
Old 05-15-2006 | 04:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Poik
Maybe you should make a poll?
Maybe he should take a number? Ellis is just a wee bit too busy to install neon lights, big wings, and other random bling bling that Rey seems to like.

Old 05-15-2006 | 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Maybe he should take a number? Ellis is just a wee bit too busy to install neon lights, big wings, and other random bling bling that Rey seems to like.

Are you waiting too? I'm trying to get everything done by next weekend, so I can enjoy the 3 day weekend, so I'm curious as too how many others are waiting? This weekend sucked just having the car parked, while it was beautiful as hell outside.
Old 05-15-2006 | 04:56 PM
Tech Addict

Are you waiting too? I'm trying to get everything done by next weekend, so I can enjoy the 3 day weekend, so I'm curious as too how many others are waiting? This weekend sucked just having the car parked, while it was beautiful as hell outside.
I bet. You missed a bitchin cruise(race) to Alki from BurgerMaster.
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

I want neons on my Sable! Can Ellis install gold moldings too? Sounds like you'll have some fun if they get installed!
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rokko
I bet. You missed a bitchin cruise(race) to Alki from BurgerMaster.
No Sh*t! .............

I stayed couped up in my damn apartment, and it sucked reading about everything going on, while I'm stuck parked.
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:20 PM
TECH Addict

I could have picked you up on my bike. Too think you could be holding on tight while I whip through traffic!
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:50 PM
10 Second Club

Well lets see. the guy I had scedualed(sp) pulled a no show and wasted all day saturday. Believe it or not I have a life too and sunday spent a day with my wife...who can atest to me working 16-20 hours a day seven days a week most of the time.

I ACTUALLY had your car on the list for two months ago but things keep getting backed up on Your end. I am sorry i have a few people to do that were waiting for you to get your parts. I can tell you I can not have it done by next weekend. I have four cars ahead of you right now. I will do my best to get you in as fast as I can now that YOU finally have every thing

BTW calling someong out in public usually getts you further down the list..but I will make an exception for you

OH yeah I was working the three hours between your PM and this post....
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:54 PM
TECH Resident

Hey Ellis, you forgot to tell them that we charge triple if we have to install big ugly wings and neon lights
Old 05-15-2006 | 05:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
Hey Ellis, you forgot to tell them that we charge triple if we have to install big ugly wings and neon lights
Poor Rey gets no love, and charged triple.
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

No Sh*t! .............

I stayed couped up in my damn apartment, and it sucked reading about everything going on, while I'm stuck parked.
I could have picked you up. Let one of us know next time and I'm sure somebody will volunteer.
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:16 PM
10 Second Club

Hell Rey Steph would have let you ride in the back with the roll bar
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Well lets see. the guy I had scedualed(sp) pulled a no show and wasted all day saturday. Believe it or not I have a life too and sunday spent a day with my wife...who can atest to me working 16-20 hours a day seven days a week most of the time.

I ACTUALLY had your car on the list for two months ago but things keep getting backed up on Your end. I am sorry i have a few people to do that were waiting for you to get your parts. I can tell you I can not have it done by next weekend. I have four cars ahead of you right now. I will do my best to get you in as fast as I can now that YOU finally have every thing

BTW calling someong out in public usually getts you further down the list..but I will make an exception for you

I think the purpose of this thread has been misunderstood. I wasn't calling you out Ellis, simply just trying to get a hold of you, and since I know that emails and PMs get lost sometimes, I know a thread will hold up.

I take complete and full responsibility of my delays, and I'm in NO way trying to blame you for not getting the car in. It's been quite the hassle to get all the parts in, first having a set of PRC TSP Darts back in Feb that I returned b/c of issues ppl were having w/ them, then waiting nearly a month for TSP to get my AFRs in, then waiting another 2 weeks to get them milled (broken machine), and another week for shipping. I apologize if it came across like that, but I assure you that was not the purpose.

With that being said, can you PM me an estimate as to when you can get me in? And if there's anything else I need for the install?

Thank you,

Rey
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

already done

no problems
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

already done

no problems
Thanks Ellis.
Old 05-15-2006 | 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I could have picked you up. Let one of us know next time and I'm sure somebody will volunteer.
Now you tell me.

Thanks for the heads up tho, I might just take one of you all up on it w/in the next 2 weeks. If I spend 1 more SUNNY weekend in my apartment, I'm going to go .
Old 05-16-2006 | 10:10 AM
Tech Addict

Now you tell me.

Thanks for the heads up tho, I might just take one of you all up on it w/in the next 2 weeks. If I spend 1 more SUNNY weekend in my apartment, I'm going to go .
So are you totally without a vehicle?
Old 05-16-2006 | 10:37 AM
TECH Veteran

I woulda even picked you up dude.......woulda been a good excuse to pop the T-tops off my filth-mobile.
Old 05-16-2006 | 10:40 AM
TECH Veteran

So I guess now would be a bad time to talk to you about what to do (and who to do it) with/to the heads that have been sitting on my kitchen counter for a couple weeks now eh?

Not your fault they have been sitting BTW........just my lazy *** not doing anything about it.

Quick Reply: Paging Ellis