Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Someone remind me again how good Senica Wallace is

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006 | 04:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone remind me again how good Senica Wallace is

I know someone on here was saying how great this guy is. I am yet to see it.
Old 11-19-2006 | 06:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Maybe because its spelled Seneca Wallace?

::ducks::
Old 11-19-2006 | 08:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Maybe because its spelled Seneca Wallace?

::ducks::
Old 11-19-2006 | 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I take it they played like the team we are used to today?
Old 11-19-2006 | 09:53 PM
TECH Resident

Who?
Old 11-20-2006 | 12:36 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
I take it they played like the team we are used to today?
Yeah, apearently he forgot he was no longer playing for Iowa State and kept throwing it to the guys in red.
Old 11-20-2006 | 07:29 AM
10 Second Club

Rookies will be rookies. Not like he didn't have help yesterday either. Where was our D in the 1st half? And you can add Jeremy Stevens' name to the kick-the-F-outta-town list IMO. That guy continues to disappoint me. I'm guessing T O must be his roll model....
Old 11-20-2006 | 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Seneca had a bad game, no doubt about that.

Stevens sucks eggs and I hate him. He's dumber than a mud fence in the rain forest. But he's not going anywhere. Holmgren loves those head cases. He thinks he can change them. Look how long he kept that ****** moron Koren Robinson around.

Holmgrens play calling was horrendous. 3rd and 20+ and the ****** fat walrus calls a draw play? Good god. That'll do it. You'll catch them off guard. He does that all the time. The league has passed him by. He's too old and stuck in his ways. For a while I thought Chuck Knox was on the sideline calling plays! I hope he's gone after his contract is up. His ego is bigger than his waistline.

That 4th down play should have been a Naked Bootleg. Or at least let Mack Strong run it. Alexander was ineffective all day.

Frank ****** gore runs for 212 and catches for another 26! Our defense was ****** pathetic all day.

We deserved to lose that game.
Old 11-20-2006 | 11:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Hey guys, don't feel so bad, we almost lost to the Browns.
At least your record is better then ours.
Old 11-21-2006 | 12:09 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wallace had a bad game but he hasnt been all bad. The hawks have gone 2-3 with him and he's thrown 8 tds and 7 pics. He's been in the league 2 yrs as a back up. The Hawks are still leading their division so look on the bright side.
They could have lost all five games and then you'd really have a reason to bitch. As it is they are in good position and the playoffs look attainable. He's helped a lot more than he's hurt, even though he was terrible yesterday most of the day he still threw two nice td's. If the Seahawks show up in the first half they may have had a better chance to win. There arent to many quality starting qb's as it is. All the backups on every team arent that good. Most of them suck.

6-4 is better than 4-6 and Matt will be back next week? maybe?
Old 11-21-2006 | 01:00 AM
TECH Addict

I would give Wallace for Tuiassassopossooposoososposeo - F*** it, Manu's son - any day of the week. Huard is looking pretty good and could come out of retirement (if he could stay healthy for more than one down). Brunell was looking awesome. Bring back Dilfer. Even Kitna would be great right about now. There's a couple of backups that look pretty good.

And if we want to talk about what record the 'hawks should have, then they should only have one loss and be taking the NFL by storm, even with the players they have right now.

Wallace sucks rocks as a QB. He did in Iowa and he does in Seattle. If it was not for him Seattle would not have lost to one of the worst teams in the NFL this year. He blew that game all by himself. The 49ers did just about everything they could to let us win, but our all star quarterback had to just hand them the ball right back ... not once, not twice, but THREE FREAKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006 | 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Brunell and Kitna? You're dilusional. They both suck way worse than Wallace. I'll take Wallace over those two has beens any day.

I would love to have Tui.

The defense and that fat walrus coach of ours lost this game. They ran the ball right down out throat all day long and we could not stop it, no matter what.

To put the blame solely on Wallace is ridiculous Howard.
Old 11-21-2006 | 08:25 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry Howard, but I agree with Rick. And for the coach to put the game in Wallace's hands is a major mistake. When you have a rookie in there running the offense, that means you get conservative with passes (screens, dump-offs over the middle to the tight end....other than Stevens) and get VERY agressive on defense to setup the short field for the guy. To expect a rookie to win the game for you with the long ball is pretty ignorant.

As for his performance at Iowa St, he was maybe the best thing that ever happened to their program, so I'm really confused about what you mean. When he was there they could actually compete with Nebraska & Oklahoma & Colorado & Kansas St &.....he just needs to run more.
Old 11-21-2006 | 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll agree that he had a bad game. But if you really look at the loses they have they gave up 37, 31 and 35 pts in each game except for yesterdays 20 pt loss. You cant fault a Qb for your team not playing defense. Tui?!? Come on, whats he done in the league and he's been there a lot longer the Wallace. I know you like the homer's but get real. Just because they played for the UW doesnt make them good. Kitna was there and sucked. Brunell was the starter for Wash until he sucked his way out of the job. Huard is decent but semi expensive not sure if he was available. Wallace was a heisman candidate wasnt he?
Old 11-21-2006 | 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

Talk about a sore subject for me. I was so pissed off after he threw that last interception.

Seattle could have very easily taken over and won that game.
Old 11-21-2006 | 01:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Are you guys talking about Marques Tuiasosopo, from the Raiders? How good can that guy be if they didn't use him when Aaron Brooks went down and they went with Walters who seems to suck *** pretty bad?

If not him, never mind.
Old 11-21-2006 | 02:03 PM
Tech Addict

Tui is better than both of those morons. They just never gave him a chance. Brooks has been horrible his whole career. Al Davis is senile these days. I'd be starting Tui over those two any day of the week. Art Shell is all washed up too.
Old 11-22-2006 | 07:38 AM
10 Second Club

I saw another replay of the last pass Seneca threw. At first I thought WTF like everyone else. But now I see his receiver looks like he decided not to do the button-hook stop in that area (because of triple coverage) & did a stop-n-go instead & was wide-*******-open 15 yards down field on the sideline. Only problem is Seneca threw to where he was supposed to stop to get a 1st down. Oh well....

I'm really more concerned with the fact so many teams have been running the ball right down our throats this year! If we can't stop the run (how many times have we had some team pinned deep only to let them bust a 20+ yd run?) then we are screwed!
Old 11-22-2006 | 10:05 AM
Tech Addict

Just wait until Ladanian Tomlinson plays against us in a few weeks. That should be a game long highlight reel for him.
Old 11-22-2006 | 10:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rokko
Tui is better than both of those morons. They just never gave him a chance. Brooks has been horrible his whole career. Al Davis is senile these days. I'd be starting Tui over those two any day of the week. Art Shell is all washed up too.
Honestly, I have never seen the kid play, just presumed that if he couldn't make it to 2nd on the depth chart, how good could he be? And yes, Brooks sucks **** out a camels ***, without a straw!!!
I hate the Raiders, always have, so watching them go down in flames is not a bad thing.........and hey, the Pack just got Todd Bourman, so there are still QB's out there.

Seriously though, if a 3rd stringer is so good, why hasn't someone made a play for him? Why didn't he move up to at least 2nd on the depth chart in training camp? I realize AD has severe issues and interferes.....but c'mon!!! Has he SEEN Walters play? And even with respect for his PAST accomplishments, Art Shell and his band of misfits (one of his coordinators ran a bed & breakfast before this job) seriously need to get the hell out of coaching, NOW!!!!!!
Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I saw another replay of the last pass Seneca threw. At first I thought WTF like everyone else. But now I see his receiver looks like he decided not to do the button-hook stop in that area (because of triple coverage) & did a stop-n-go instead & was wide-*******-open 15 yards down field on the sideline. Only problem is Seneca threw to where he was supposed to stop to get a 1st down. Oh well....

I'm really more concerned with the fact so many teams have been running the ball right down our throats this year! If we can't stop the run (how many times have we had some team pinned deep only to let them bust a 20+ yd run?) then we are screwed!
I feel your pain Santa and it SUCKS!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Rokko
Just wait until Ladanian Tomlinson plays against us in a few weeks. That should be a game long highlight reel for him.
If you can dis-associate with the Seahawks part of it, it should be fun to watch LT, Gates, Merriman and Phillip Rivers make some great plays. Lord knows I got to on Monday night a while back.