Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I NEED ADVICE!!!! neighbors dog

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 07:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I NEED ADVICE!!!! neighbors dog

WELL, lets say im about to LOSE IT. i've been living in these town homes for the last 8 months and ever since we moved in we have this person who lives behind us and their dog BARKS NON STOP. no matter what, doesnt matter what time it is. I've had the dog wake up me around 3 am before. It will bark 7 days a week, whenever it goes out side and its usually outside all the time. I've written her 2 notes telling her the barking has to stop, i called animal control and their little system is complete bull ****. Basically shes getting something in the mail stating the issue, she has 10 days to comply, if not an "officer" will come out.. whatever, anyways.. im getting close to doing something i might regret. i LOVE dogs, ive grown up with them but im getting VERY VERY VERY tired of having to hear this dog bark. Can't do anything without hearing that peice of **** dog. What do you guys suggest cause im getting very close to putting some buck shot through her ******* gate
Old 10-01-2008, 08:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem, I finally bought a shock collar that shocks them when they bark and took it over to her. Told her to use it or I would shut the dog up for good. The collar worked great, after about 2 days no more barking dog. And it was great entertainment till the dog figured out to shut up when it got shocked.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Lol. well I will be the ******* here with no feelings..

If it were me, I would put some antifreeze somewere were it could get to it.. lmao..

No really, the shock collar idea is pretty good.. If she doesn't want to do that. Then call the cops.. Do you have anything stating that you have put in some greviances towards it?

That or if you have a friend that has a bigger dog.. one that will scare the **** out of that one.. Everytime it barks, throw the other dog over there.. ha ha that would be fun to watch. Hell I will bring my boxer and we can use him.. lol
Old 10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
TECH Junkie

yes come over lane, ill give you some cash LOL.

LOL so many thoughts have crossed my mind, but i dont think its the dogs complete fault. ITS THE STUPID FAT ******* owner. god what i want to do to that stupid bitch...

ive seen her actually grab the note i put on her gate, and crumple it up. Theres still about 20 thumbtacks in her gate from people putting notes. Im getting real close to getting some rat poison or anti freeze.....
Old 10-01-2008, 08:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by crazylane
Do you have anything stating that you have put in some greviances towards it?
Ive got 2 roomates that can back me up on that
Old 10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqcdcrQTS9w#
Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
WELL, lets say im about to LOSE IT. i've been living in these town homes for the last 8 months and ever since we moved in we have this person who lives behind us and their dog BARKS NON STOP. no matter what, doesnt matter what time it is. I've had the dog wake up me around 3 am before. It will bark 7 days a week, whenever it goes out side and its usually outside all the time. I've written her 2 notes telling her the barking has to stop, i called animal control and their little system is complete bull ****. Basically shes getting something in the mail stating the issue, she has 10 days to comply, if not an "officer" will come out.. whatever, anyways.. im getting close to doing something i might regret. i LOVE dogs, ive grown up with them but im getting VERY VERY VERY tired of having to hear this dog bark. Can't do anything without hearing that peice of **** dog. What do you guys suggest cause im getting very close to putting some buck shot through her ******* gate
Need I say more..
Attached Thumbnails I NEED ADVICE!!!! neighbors dog-logo-lg.png  
Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL ive got an H&K USP... unfortunately not in my posession cause im under 21
Old 10-01-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Simple.

Soak a milkbone in antifreeze (the green kind) for an hour, and pitch it over to the dogs.

Wait 2 hours.

Finger prints cannot be lifted from milk bones.

Problem solved.

(This works with a can of tuna too... for other "domestic pests".)
Old 10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Launching!

Ive got 2 roomates that can back me up on that
No good. Animal control has to have a record of it. Call Animal Control daily. Seriously, every single day. Have your friends call often. Animal neglect is also a crime, so if you make it sound bad enough, they WILL take the dog. Don't kill it, let the state do that.

Seriously, call every single day.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Banned

LOL ive got an H&K USP... unfortunately not in my posession cause im under 21
Very nice. Great choice of firearm I have a USP as well.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

I understand your pain. We have a kennel and own 9 Great Danes.
We love our Dogs but we also care about and respect our neighbors.
We tried several products and this one worked great for us.
There are several on the market and It's unfair for you to have to take action but your neighbor is a rude uncaring bitch and shouldn't be allowed to own a pet.
That said, here's the link. No guarantee's but it worked for us.
Vendor says they back it with a money back.....

Good Luck.

http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/ds_pro.htm

Dogtag
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

You should put the shock collar on the FAT owner so that every time her mutt barks she gets hit.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tjwong
You should put the shock collar on the FAT owner so that every time her mutt barks she gets hit.
hahahaha yeah
Old 10-01-2008, 11:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tjwong
NO KIDDING!!!

wow its been barking seriously since i started this thread. Theres neighbors yelling out their windows as the dog as well... **** animal control, i think im calling el policia
Old 10-01-2008, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Every time the dog barks go over to her house and bang mercilessly on her door, when she answers tell her the dog is barking and waking you up. Inform her that everytime the dog barks you will be back. I did that to a neighbor when I was a teenager it worked after the first night. Never heard the dog again. Hell she might have killed it herself, I was over there almost every hour banging on her door.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

in the lil town I live in if your dog is barking outside and someone calls the police will come and ticket the owner.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

a ticket for disturbing the peace...
Old 10-01-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Every time the dog barks go over to her house and bang mercilessly on her door, when she answers tell her the dog is barking and waking you up. Inform her that everytime the dog barks you will be back. I did that to a neighbor when I was a teenager it worked after the first night. Never heard the dog again. Hell she might have killed it herself, I was over there almost every hour banging on her door.
shes not home thats the thing
Old 10-01-2008, 11:53 PM
12 Second Club

I suggest the scent spray collars they work well.

Be warey of doing anything drastic. Since you've already filed a complaint anything suspicious will almost automatically point to you.

I know someone who scruffed a cat too hard once (not intending to actually injure it) and it seperated the skin from the muscle tissue. He has 5yrs probation and a felony on his record which has really hurt his job hunt. Granted this all happened in Texas but be wary.