Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Superhawk Ebay Hood

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Superhawk Ebay Hood

Wondering, has anyone ever seen one of these or maybe purchased one? Price seems too low to be quality, but ive been suprised before. Was thinking of getting one. Just wanted to see if anyone had feedback on one.

www.NOT-A-SPONSOR.com.org.gov.net.edu
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by My6speedZ; 01-21-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't buy anything from hoodsforsale his products are crap and don't fit for crap either
Old 01-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
WOW, thanks thats just what i wanted to know. I never thought of that...guess there has to be one in every crowd
Old 01-21-2012, 11:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Search would have found the answer you were looking for tho.
(Even tho the search function isn't all that great & you have to pair up just the right words.)

It's been mentioned here many times, ...., Do NOT do business with that seller.
Many instances of bad feedback here on the site.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Seriously though, go to his eBay feedback and make it to where it shows 200 per page and get to scrolling. Every red dot is a hood transaction. He always reply's that they don't pay. Also, his grammar looks like it would be on par with my 3 year old. I've never gotten scammed by him and even I want to kick his ***. If its screwed up you have to ship it back out of pocket and that alone is almost the cost of the hood and I doubt very seriously anyone has ever gotten a second one. There are a few people that have made theirs look good. Just save your money a bit more, I know for t/a guys the temptation for a super hawk recreation must be hard. Check out VFN, suncoast creations, trufiber, or glasstek.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
Don't buy anything from hoodsforsale his products are crap and don't fit for crap either
That figures. I dug further into his feedback, and only found 1 positive and a few dozen negatives. In which the seller always denies fault.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
Search would have found the answer you were looking for tho.
(Even tho the search function isn't all that great & you have to pair up just the right words.)

It's been mentioned here many times, ...., Do NOT do business with that seller.
Many instances of bad feedback here on the site.
I always just use Google and type in ls1tech _______ and what ever i am looking for, works way better.

Originally Posted by 00pewterz
WOW, thanks thats just what i wanted to know. I never thought of that...guess there has to be one in every crowd
We just get tired of the same questions over and over again. Where if you took a second and did a search you would have found more than enough information for what you were looking for.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Teching In

I always just use Google and type in ls1tech _______ and what ever i am looking for, works way better.
Thanks man. I normally dont just throw a question on here like that. Jumped the gun on this one
Old 01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its cool, I used to get frustrated when trying to search and found that this is way better.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Seriously though, go to his eBay feedback and make it to where it shows 200 per page and get to scrolling. Every red dot is a hood transaction. He always reply's that they don't pay. Also, his grammar looks like it would be on par with my 3 year old. I've never gotten scammed by him and even I want to kick his ***. If its screwed up you have to ship it back out of pocket and that alone is almost the cost of the hood and I doubt very seriously anyone has ever gotten a second one. There are a few people that have made theirs look good. Just save your money a bit more, I know for t/a guys the temptation for a super hawk recreation must be hard. Check out VFN, suncoast creations, trufiber, or glasstek.
We just get tired of the same questions over and over again. Where if you took a second and did a search you would have found more than enough information for what you were looking for.
I get tired of scrolling through the same person posting back to back when they could've just used the multi-quote button and/or edited their first post.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep I bought my sunoco form him a year ago , at the time I did a search on here and there was only like two threads about it and both were positive about him , I so I bought my hood and now have put enough time into it that if I charged myself for my labor that a vfn would have been much cheaper
And its still far from perfect
Old 01-21-2012, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

ive wanted an ss hood for a while now. i contemplated buying one from that guy but his feedback looks a bit questionable. seems like its hit or miss on the fitment.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only way I would but from him is if I could pick the hood up myself from his shop. I hear people doing that are usually happy with it.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Super-Bat
I get tired of scrolling through the same person posting back to back when they could've just used the multi-quote button and/or edited their first post.
I've considered using the edit and adding quotations afterwards. However, I've always felt that people just watch for new replys and that it would get over looked. Not this thread maybe, but when your in a hot thread where everyone is posting at the same time sometimes its unavoidable
Old 01-22-2012, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I just bought a WS6 style hood from him and the quality is neither good or bad. I will be putting it on in a few days so I will post up my results after that.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
Well I just bought a WS6 style hood from him and the quality is neither good or bad. I will be putting it on in a few days so I will post up my results after that.
That's what I thought at first look , then I tried fitting it and painting it and that's when you will see all the flaws
Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
That's what I thought at first look , then I tried fitting it and painting it and that's when you will see all the flaws
I hope it's not to bad. I can deal with not perfect but I will be pissed if it fits like poop. If it does I will sell it and buy a OEM hood then.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
Do you have any pictures of the hood, if so could you share a few?
Old 01-23-2012, 12:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I think we need a sticky "ebay hoods4sale are crap!!!" lol

Quick Reply: Superhawk Ebay Hood