Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Lowest Trans Am in the World - Radical Thinkers Only!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More than likely it is strictly a show car that will never see rainy weather. From the angles shown it is more than likely fiberglass all the way back. I really enjoyed going over all your ideas and I am glad to see someone stepping out of the box. I started off in the mini truck crowd and always wanted a trans am but now I want to blend in a bit of the mini trucking world into my trans am. Some of the ideas you posted would be received a lot better on s10forum and receive more constructive criticism that would push your car in the way you want it to go. I have seen some of your ideas put on much older cars and have considered chopping a few inches off the roof of mine and making it targa top. The idea for the fiberglass front end has got some gears turning and I think it would turn out best if you created a mold of the entire front end then tweaked it the way you want then fiberglassing it all at once. The rear mounted engine would be a considerable amount of work but possible and would add a touch of the exotic super car flavor. Great ideas, hopefully one day it can become a reality.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

hell ya just read all the pages im a mini trucker and love the lowered look good luck and mad props on the build.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The orange camaro a lil importish with the paint job but over its a good look with it being lowered. I'm digging the look though.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fantastic idea...
Old 08-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Default Rear spoiler

Not sure how much further you have went, but I like the look with the T/A spoiler on. I think it looks much better with the T/A spoiler.

Amazing work on the mini truck, and also wish you well with the new build!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Why do I think Batmobile when i see this Car? All in all looks pretty clean tho... Go For It...

Quick Reply: Lowest Trans Am in the World - Radical Thinkers Only!!