Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2002 M6 Z28 12bolt PARTOUT

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2002 M6 Z28 12bolt PARTOUT

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

****LOCATED IN RALEIGH, North Carolina... (Apex actually, but 5 min. outside of Raleigh..)****

It's time.

The funds from this "part out" will be the only cash I see from this car, the accident, etc., so PLEASE don't come beat me over the head on this ****. There is always somebody that will, and I have to say that because of THAT GUY. Most folks that know me and the situation understand what's going on here with this car, and know I am doing about the best I can on everything.

I'll list up the major items, and if you are interested in something NOT listed, PM me and we'll discuss it.

I am selling EVERYTHING out of this car, EXCEPT for the wheels/tires & the Corbeaus, so dont ask about them. Thanks.

Here's some pics of how it sits..... YES, EVERYTHING is still attached to the car, and I'm trying to drum up some interest before I start pulling **** by NEXT weekend, or the following...

It's a 2002 M6 35th Anniversary Edition Z28 Sunset Orange Metallic with 114,xxx mi. The car ran strong after driving the old gas out of it, doing a tune-up, and changing the exhaust, and was in the 450rwhp range through the 12bolt depending on the dyno. Like I said, this was AFTER the exhaust swap and re-tune.

-LS1 longblock from valvecovers to oil pan includes PRC DUAL valvespring upgrade, T-Rex camshaft 243/250 Duration
.610"/.612" Lift @ .050" 110 LSA , LS2 timing set, Ported LS6 oilpump, 7.400 Chromemoly Pushrods, etc., etc. $1400 **SOLD**

-LS1 T56 with B&M Ripper shifter, Spec Stage 3+ clutch and pressure plate, SPec Flywheel, NEW GM clutch master and slave cyl, bellhousing, sensors, etc. $1500 **SOLD**

-MOSER COMPLETE 12bolt with MOSER 35spline axles, FULL SPOOL, Richmond 4:11's, C-clip elims, chrome cover, MOSER Billet 1350 series pinion yoke (can work a deal to include the new Fleet-Pride 3" steel driveshaft with solid u-joints) $1500 **SOLD**

-EXHAUST: Pacesetter coated longtubes w/ 3" collector, ORY 3" w/dual cutouts into 3.5" single, then over the axle into single 3.5" Hooker Aerochamber and dumped @ 45deg. All mandrel bent and catback was done by Jeff @ Mayhem Motorsports and is high temp painted satin black. $600 **HEADERS and ORY SOLD** $400 for catback, and I'll get better pics up tonight of that set-up.

-LS6 intake $300 **SOLD**

-BBK throttlebody $125 **SOLD**

Suspension:

-Spohn Tubular adjustable torque arm and BODY mounted crossmember with Poly bushing kit and driveshaft safety loop (Black) $340 **SOLD**

-Spohn Tubular adjustable rear Lower control arms w/poly bushing and del-sphere ends and include adjustment tool for del-sphere bushing (Black) $200 (less than 200mi. on these) **SOLD**

-Spohn tubular Adjustable Panhard bar with Poly bushing and del-sphere end (Black) $145 (less than 200mi. on these) **SOLD**

-Argent Silver ZR1 17x9.5" wheels fresh from the paint booth and minimal wear and tear. (4) total, or one full set. I put the powdercoated black C6Z's on the car after I bought it because I HATE ZR1 wheels. These wheels cause no shake or vibration, and include (2) Fuzion 274/40/17's that are @ 3/32" and would do fine to smoke off on your way to have DR's mounted up, and (2) Nitto 555Extreme 275/40Zr17's that are MAYBE 30% worn or so. When I first washed the car, the pressure washer blew half the silver off one of the front wheels, so I have been wet sanding and prepping them for paint. They will be shot in the next few days, and I'll mount the tires up and balance them. I work in a shop for those that don't know, and will treat them like my own. $600 **SOLD**

Body/sheetmetal:

I have a clean and clear title on the car, and a few friends of mine in the collision repair business said they could fix the car. I have no choice but to part-out to recoop as much of my losses as possible. Besides, I really honestly dont want to look at this bad luck having ************ any more to be perfectly honest. I'm thinking with everything above removed, I'll do $1500 on the body, but we can come down A BIT if I start pulling **** out (like lights, glass, t-tops, gauge cluster, whatever..) Car also has WELD in Spohn subframe connectors, and FRESH 25% tint on T-Tops, door glass and rear hatch.
**EDIT** I cut up the entire car and left no bolt unturned, or part not separated prior to hauling it off in tiny sawzall'd pieces. I'll make a list and update the thread as to what all is left.

******EDIT******

Here's what's left for folks not interested in reading the thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME of what's left includes:

Front loaded calipers w/brackets and hoses........**SOLD**
Front rotors (no pulsation prior to crash)............**SOLD**
Front spindles and hubs..................................**SOLD**
Front STOCK struts and springs.........................$40
6-Spd pedal assembly......................................$60
hood release cable..........................................$10
throttle cable............................................. ....$10 **SOLD**
cruise cable............................................. .......$15 **SOLD**
ALL WEATHER STRIPPING, hatch rubber, door and NO LEAK T-top rubber...$100
Wiper motor assembly and arms..........................$40
Cowl panel............................................. .........$15
hood latch and bracket......................................$15
GOOD hood struts............................................ .$20
GOOD hatch struts............................................ $20
SEALED UP ABS Module and hardlines/braidedlines...$50
SEALED UP Master cylinder..................................$40
Brake booster........................................... ........$40
TONS of good harness/wiring/pigtails/sub-harness'....PM me what ya need
complete LOADED SOM doors with power lock/power window and NEW 25% tint.............$200 for the PAIR
SOM 35th anniv (dif. spoiler than standard Z or SS) hatch/glass/spoiler w/NEW 25% tint.......$100
COMPLETE rear quarters cut with MORE THAN ENOUGH to work with (6" into roof, 8" into rocker, and cut right down center of tail light bucket) BOTH SIDES..............$200 per side -OR- $350 for the PAIR
COMPLETE rear bumper grid and main unit WITH all related hardware......$40
SOM Rear bumper cover (no waves or spiderwebbing).................................... ..$100
STOCK rear springs and rubber isolators in good shape........$40
3" Steel Driveshaft for M6 with 12bolt including solid 1330 front u-joint and solid 1350 rear u-joint with under 400 mi. on it. LENGTH is 41.5" from center to center of u-joints (MAY ship this, depends on buyer)............................................ ........................**SOLD**
99 SS nosecone BLACK..............$100
NEW gelcoated NON-GM Driver front fender............................................ ...........KEEPING...
98-02 Camaro Headlights LIKE NEW w/all bulbs(pair)....................................... ..... ..........................$100 **SOLD!**

I can be reached THROUGH THE WEEK via PM or email @ Littlemotor357@yahoo.com, or if you are a SERIOUS buyer or wanna meet up to check anything out, it's best to call me on my cell @ (919) 449-1728

ALSO, I can text pics, but dont have a computer @ the house to upload digi-cam pics to. I apologize in advance for that inconvenience guys...

Thanks y'all,

-Greg

Last edited by Littlemotor; 04-14-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what would you take for the whole car the way it sits
Old 07-11-2010, 01:24 AM
On The Tree

what will you take for the whole car and if its not for sale like that how about the clutch setup? Also does it have a rebuildable tire or is it salvagenon rebuild?

Thanks,
..RJ..
Old 07-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Launching!

what do you have for gauges ?
Old 07-11-2010, 02:28 AM
TECH Resident

PM sent
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Teching In

what do you want for the front seats shipped to 70775?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 AM
Launching!

radiator shroud?
Old 07-11-2010, 06:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

pm sent
Old 07-11-2010, 12:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94-lt1
what would you take for the whole car the way it sits
I have over $13k wrapped up in the car and am not seeing a DIME from the insurance companies due to NC being a "no fault" state, which is why I am parting out to recoop as much as humanly possible. If you have a dollar amount in mind that you'd like to offer for me to entertain, please shoot that to me via PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Wades SnS
what will you take for the whole car and if its not for sale like that how about the clutch setup? Also does it have a rebuildable tire or is it salvagenon rebuild?

Thanks,
..RJ..
See above. The car has a clean and clear NC title, and it's in MY NAME and sitting right in front of me. Clutch/Pressureplate/and hydraulics have less than 700 mi. on them, and have had a cushy life. Didnt get to take it to the track since I had it, and never had any issues with it. It's a great set-up. $500 for all of it.
Originally Posted by nobird8991
what do you have for gauges ?
Factory Cluster with ZERO issues, and a 2 pod pillar set-up with a digital Autometer A/F gauge (not hooked up), and an Autometer Nitrous pressure gauge (also not hooked up) for what WAS going to be FUTURE USE. BOTH are Carbon Fiber faced.
Originally Posted by Bowtie Boy
PM sent
Replied.
Originally Posted by tonybain42
what do you want for the front seats shipped to 70775?
You need to read the thread please. Seats are not for sale. They are BRAND NEW Corbeau A4 Microsuede's, and are going in my LSx S10.
Originally Posted by knight17Z
radiator shroud?
You mean the elec. fan set-up?
Originally Posted by vetteboy99
pm sent
Replied.

Thanks guys, and back to the top.

-Greg
Old 07-11-2010, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vetteboy99
pm sent

I said replied, as I have replied to all PM's, but then I noticed I had not gotten one from you. You may want to try that one more time buddy.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

PM's replied again. Sounds like this stuff is gonna move pretty quickly. I'll be marking things off and corresponding with folks as parts are paid for/picked up/shipped/etc.

Thanks guys!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Does the engine have 114k
Old 07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dlee
Does the engine have 114k
Yes. No spray, no leaks, and uses MAYBE a quart between 3k mi. oil change intervals.

It's seen nothing but Mobil 1 until 90k when the T-Rex cam, springs, ported LS6 oil pump, and LS2 timing set were installed, and has been nothing but Royal Purple ever since. ALWAYS used Mobile 1 filter as well. The motor is solid, and ran STRONG.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:49 PM
TECH Addict

Question

dash emblem that says 35th anniversary.... how much? mine the silver lettering is coming off

i guess the passenger side headlight is a lost cause?

any other aftermarket parts your thinking of selling?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good price on the clutch/trans setup.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CaMaRo67RS355
dash emblem that says 35th anniversary.... how much? mine the silver lettering is coming off

i guess the passenger side headlight is a lost cause?

any other aftermarket parts your thinking of selling?
I've got a fella local that is interested in the body after everything is gone, so I'm not sure yet on the little interior parts like that emblem, but I can let you know as that deal progresses. Yeah, the pass headlamp exploded pretty much on impact. I JUST DID refurbish that guy about 3 weeks prior to the crash since I had a new DRIVER's side and the pass side was hazy. HOWEVER, I picked up ANOTHER set, and am gonna be done with them hopefully this week and can put the pair up for sale. Most of the stuff I have is on the car, and if it's not, it's likely going into my LSx S10 swap.
Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Good price on the clutch/trans setup.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm not trying to make a killing, just need to move things quickly so the car isnt sitting half disassembled in my driveway for the neighbors to see for weeks on end, and hopefully the pricing is such that everybody can walk away happy after the deals. SOME things I'm firm on, but when people buy more than one item DEPENDING on what those items are, I will do my BEST to be flexible.

Thanks guys,

-Greg
Old 07-11-2010, 07:52 PM
11 Second Club

how much for the rear end would you ship if so how much to 78834
Old 07-11-2010, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLKNRDPREDATOR2001
how much for the rear end would you ship if so how much to 78834
Prices are in the OP. Sorry buddy, but I dont have the means to ship the big stuff. Thanks for the interest. Also I have a sale pending on the rear for this coming Saturday.

-Greg
Old 07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
TECH Addict

i wish you werent reusing those seats either lol they look sweeeeeeet
Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Pm me with price for engine harness shipped to 85284

Quick Reply: 2002 M6 Z28 12bolt PARTOUT