Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Help me find my vfn sonoco hood. Please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 08:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by Danny
Thanks man. I really appreciate this. I wish you guys were closer. I would treat to some beers.
you're my type of guy lol, i hope it works out for you man, looks like your post was deleted, which is HORRIBLE ****** customer service. i dont dare delete negative remarks from my shop page nor our business(state farm) page. i leave a comment letting the plaintiff know that i'll be contacting them asap to get it resolved, and i call them quickly. that's a bitch move to remove someone's comment just becuase they had a bad ******* expirience instead of taking the ******* time to hear them out, and try to do right by them. that's the ******* problem w/ corp. america!!!!!! They always take the easy way out and us small guys get **** on!!!! Man if only you were a ****** attorney, i bet that'd make them get off their asses, they HATE the phrase lawsuit and media tied in together!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man if I was an attorney I would find so many things to get them for they wouldn't even wanna show up in court. But you're right, this is exactly what's wrong with corp america and the companies designed to protect us (Better Business Bureau) doesn't do **** about it. I swear man all they did was contact them and because Greyhound said that they are doing everything they can, they closed the case and told me to follow up with them. What a joke.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

i know what you mean man, Corp america is a bunch of bitches, and hopefully someone on this board is affilaited so they can go back spread the word oh how fucked up corp america is
Old 01-17-2012, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I emailed Greyhound today so hopefully they get back to me soon. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning I'll be blowing their phones up.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by danny
i emailed greyhound today so hopefully they get back to me soon. If i don't hear from them by tomorrow morning i'll be blowing their phones up.
do it
Old 01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well they got back to me and this is what they said...

The damage claim process takes 30 days to settle from the time the examiners receive your paper work. If you completed the claims form, sent the pictures and the estimate then they would have received your paper work on Monday of this week since all paper work goes through the data entry department prior to the examiners receiving it. Should they require more paper work they will contact you. If you do not hear from them then there should be no problem with your claims being processed in the allotted time frame.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this process.

What sucks is that because the claim moved from a "loss" to a "damage" the damn timeline starts all over. Never again will I be using Greyhound.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Danny
Well they got back to me and this is what they said...

The damage claim process takes 30 days to settle from the time the examiners receive your paper work. If you completed the claims form, sent the pictures and the estimate then they would have received your paper work on Monday of this week since all paper work goes through the data entry department prior to the examiners receiving it. Should they require more paper work they will contact you. If you do not hear from them then there should be no problem with your claims being processed in the allotted time frame.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this process.

What sucks is that because the claim moved from a "loss" to a "damage" the damn timeline starts all over. Never again will I be using Greyhound.
damn dude, hopefully you got your money back or they do something to make it right

Quick Reply: Help me find my vfn sonoco hood. Please!!!