Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

18" CCW SP500's w/ Tires

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 10:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18" CCW SP500's w/ Tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $2700
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I am selling these because I need to buy a rear end for my car. They are F-Body offset and are Polished Aluminum. They are in real good shape. One or two of the rims I think have a light scuff but is not bad at all. I'm pretty sure it is fixable. I'll have to get some real good pics of the wheels and tires tomorrow.

Front Wheels:
18"x10" CCW SP500 with 275/35R18 BFG Goodrich KDW2's (Tires Look Brand New)

Rear Wheels:
18"x11" CCW SP500 with 305/35R18 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial 2's (Tires are over 50% gone)

I am asking $2700 Or Best Offer. I prefer pickup or I am willing to maybe meet halfway depending where you live. I can ship them if you pay for them to be shipped but I bet it will be a lot of money to ship them. Here are some pics of the wheels and tires on the car. I'll get some up close pics tomorrow of the wheels and tires. Best way to get a hold of me is just send me a private message. Thanks!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Default More Pictures of the wheels of the car!

I finally got around to taking pictures of the wheels off the car. Here some pictures of the wheels. These will show the flaws of the wheels. Almost all the flaws can not be seen from 10 feet from the car and also have to have the perfect lighting to see them. I also never drove with these wheels on in the winter and hardly ever in the rain. I only would drive in the rain if I got caught driving around on a nice day and a rain cloud came out of nowhere. If I did get caught in the rain when I got home and got it in the garage I would hand dry them so they would not water spot! I always check the radar before leaving my house too so I wouldn't get caught in the rain.

Here is a link to 40 pictures of the wheels off the car. http://s360.beta.photobucket.com/use...y/CCW%20SP500s

These next 3 pictures are all the front right wheel. Notice from that distance you don't really notice lip of the wheel damaged a little bit.

This is same wheel as the above picture above it.

This picture is the same wheel as the 2 previous pictures but you don't notice it a ton when the lip is toward the bottom of the wheel. It's really hard to notice it when it's the closest point to the ground.

This is on one of the rear wheels. It's not deep at all. I'm pretty sure this could be fixable.

This is on one of the rear wheels. This is sort of a gouge but with sanding and some it could be fixable but I'm not sure.

Don't hesitate to make me an offer on these wheels and tires. I need these sold to buy a rear end for my car! Let me know if you want any more pictures of the wheels. These wheels were never driven in the winter! Most of the defects are hard to be seen. I'm being as honest as much as I can so you guys can know what you are getting up front!

Thanks,

Adam
Old 01-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Launching!

Nice wheels! Free bump
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Those are beautiful...

*Puts on mask and goes to local bank
Old 01-13-2013, 02:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good looking wheel. I'd like to get a set for my LS1 car soon. Can't have my Cobra on CCWs if my Camaro isn't too!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Teching In

Default trade?

take some 17x9 17x11 tt2s plus considerable amount of cash on trade?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks guys. No trades for these wheels sorry. I need to buy a new narrowed rear end cuz I broke my 10 bolt.

1badbirdy how much would you sell your wheels for outright? My buddy might be looking into buying some tt2's soon.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

CCW's are sold!

Quick Reply: 18" CCW SP500's w/ Tires