Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

!!!sold!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default !!!sold!!!

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $4000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Well I am over having an all out race car. I have a 2000 Firebird with this setup in it so if your swapping to similar fbody it will all bolt right in. I wanted a race car I could drive on the street and ruined my trans in the rain a couple weeks back when I shifted 1-2 and rolled the sprag when I had the slicks on. The transmission is nearly completed at Jakes performance in Texas and could have it shipped right to your house.

I am looking for a t56 setup that can handle 1000wtq. Monster t56 with blocker rings viperized shafts, cryo'd, billet forks, etc... or tr6060. I only want a 6 speed and it needs a build sheet and details for me to consider. I am looking for a whole swap as mine is bolt in and drive.

Onward to my setup:
Its a STAGE 3.5 which is the stage 4 without alloy intermediate shaft (only necessary over 1400 wtq)
http://jakesperformance.com/TH400.html
It had Reverse manual valve body and a transbrake.

the torque converter is a yank eliminator billet designed for 2000whp applications. Under full boost it stalled on my 3300lb car at about 4600. Under normal conditions no boost about 2600.

Flexplate is an SFI approved TCI for ls engine platform.

Shifter is the billet hurst quarter stick pistol grip with trans brake button on top.

Transmission lines are all stainless braided and has a 7x15 allstar cooler.

yoke is the 1350 series billet from I believe TCI. Its etched into it so I would have to look and verify but its either TCI or DTS

Comes with tubular transmission crossmember with adjustable torque arm relocation bracket and poly urethane mount.

I believe my driveshaft will work with the t56 so I will check before anything is finalized but I will likely keep that.

Also includes Autometer Ultralite speedometer and electronic speedometer pickup so you can recalibrate it within a couple minutes just by driving.

pedal set is custom so I cannot swap with that.

Transmission is currently at Jakes Performance in Texas so it will be completely refreshed and new when it comes back. I have over 7k into this so I am only interested in serious t56 builds, not stock setups unless you want to dish out some coin. I would sell outright the whole setup for $4500 which is about how much the transmission alone costs new from Jakes performance with shipping and tax. This price is very firm as I have a party interested ready to buy if this does not yield any luck with the swap.

Any questions PM me!

Last edited by jrocstar; 07-24-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Bring it up top!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Bump! Let me know what you got!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Back up to the top.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:51 PM
On The Tree

Still open for trade. Wtt for built t56 more than outright sale. If you want the best of the best th400 setup here it is!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if your TH400 is short or long tail shaft, mine is the short one. I had to have a driveshaft fabricated because the T56 is longer. Long tail shaft might be a direct swap.

I also have the clutch pedal setup and console if your interested, never swaped them out so I will trade you for the auto pedals/console if you cant get your hands on a set.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

bring it up top! If you want something you will NEVER break, here is your transmission setup. I just want a t56 setup that can handle 1000 hp launches and I will trade straight up!
Old 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

setup is gone!

Quick Reply: !!!sold!!!