Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Fbody 1000 hp 6sp $3000

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 12:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fbody 1000 hp 6sp $3000

Hey guys, I have a tick performance super magnum tr6060 that was brand new for a build of mine. I used it on jack stands to break in a new rear and that's it. It managed to scrape up the input shaft behind the slave cylinder from a slave shim, but it isn't a structural issue as the spline end is fine. My issue is, after I shipped the tranny to a buyer, the buyer send a video of him rotating the transmission and you can hear a rattling noise like a "ball bearing" as he described it, is rolling around loose in there. I am not a tranny guy (poor choice of words) so I am not going to tear into this thing. Anybody who has experience on working on these things will likely be getting a steal with this. I will sell it as is for $3000 plus shipping and I am sure my listing price is more than fair since you can get just about any part needed plus repairs for far less.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.tickperformance.com/tick-...camaro-firebird/

So there is no confusion, I am not referring to the regular magnum. This is the one I have. http://www.tickperformance.com/tick-...camaro-firebird/
Old 02-16-2015, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Where in California
Old 02-16-2015, 01:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Paso Robles, 93446
Old 02-17-2015, 12:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for today
Old 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Another day
Old 02-18-2015, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

bump for a good seller.

did you try contacting tick about it?
Old 02-18-2015, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spectre86
bump for a good seller.

did you try contacting tick about it?
Thanks.

They were the first people I contacted once I got it back form the previous buyer. They weren't going to be able to help out much since it was not damaged during operation. And I would still have to eat the cost to ship the transmission from Cali to NC. That's something I am not going to do just to sell it for near half off. So if nobody wants to buy it I will save it until I am able to take it to a local reputable shop once I move (in another 3 months or so) I'm just listing it here in case somebody with the know how wants to buy it and get a good deal. Otherwise I will wait and sell it out of Texas once I get there. Most of my interests come from there anyway so i'm sure I will sell it off there.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Weekend bump
Old 02-23-2015, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1TA
Thanks.

They were the first people I contacted once I got it back form the previous buyer. They weren't going to be able to help out much since it was not damaged during operation. And I would still have to eat the cost to ship the transmission from Cali to NC. That's something I am not going to do just to sell it for near half off. So if nobody wants to buy it I will save it until I am able to take it to a local reputable shop once I move (in another 3 months or so) I'm just listing it here in case somebody with the know how wants to buy it and get a good deal. Otherwise I will wait and sell it out of Texas once I get there. Most of my interests come from there anyway so i'm sure I will sell it off there.
wish i would have found this before i had my T56 done. if you still have it when you make it to texas. Contact jason at texas drivetrain. He built my T56. it was damaged from an 04 cobra. he repaired it, did the full build ont it, converted to an Fbody and shipped it back and was still alot cheaper them a few of the vendors.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can't wait to get to Texas. This thing will be gone in a heartbeat. I don't think people realize the potential deal here. It's the shipping thus the main deterrent.

Quick Reply: Fbody 1000 hp 6sp $3000