Old 12-26-2004, 03:41 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bogart rims

lets see what u got
Old 12-27-2004, 04:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you'll find most of them in our gallery. www.sjmmanufacturing.homestead.com

We do have additional ones that aren't listed on the site as well as larger images.

Steve
Old 12-27-2004, 04:58 PM
8 Second Club

gezz everytime i post about these rims im geting u linking me to your site.... ur prices are quite high.....
Old 12-27-2004, 05:51 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1984camaroz28
gezz everytime i post about these rims im geting u linking me to your site.... ur prices are quite high.....
lol, I've posted to the site as to show you a variety of styles. I appologize if I have been redundant. You can do a search for Bogart’s though you'll most likely see many of them on our site. I created the Bogart gallery for guys like you looking to see a variety of our setups on F-bodies as well as other GM cars.

Regarding pricing, I highly doubt you'll find a lower shipped price anywhere. Though doubful, once verified that it is the SAME build, as our policy states we will beat any price...not match. To date, I can tell you that we have never had to adjust our pricing for any customers. We have corrected definencies that others have quoted regarding pricing as they quoted a setup that was NOT built correctly for their car.

If you e-mail a company asking for a price ...ier a D10 3.5 rim, they may quote you a base pricing without the neccessary modifications needed to make the rim work for your application. They may also not set the correct backspacing for your car. Offhand I know a vendor whom recently had a few rims made for a customer where they were NOT set correctly

...Bogart rims are CUSTOM built, we set the standards though if a vendor calls in an order for you not taking in consideration your particular application, you may not get the best fitting setup. I have already within the past few weeks corrected another vendors order as they were not going to work correctly. We work very closely with the Bogart family designing the rims..

Keep in mind, price isn't always everything. Our service and knowledge is top notch as we are the ones whom set the designs and are most knowledgeable regarding correct setups for GM cars. We specialize in designing Bogart rims...this IS what we do among manufacturing other specialized products, we are not just resellers.

We can provide services to ALL the products we manufacture and design whereas others may fall short. I'm sure you'll find others whom agree. I personally am the person responsable for Bogart LS1/LT1 setups as well as setting up GTO's and forthcoming Corvettes.

Have a good day,

Steve
Pres.

Last edited by steve10; 12-27-2004 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:07 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve, sent you an email. Also, it seems like your site is down, any idea when it will be back up?
Old 12-28-2004, 03:12 PM
8 Second Club

i e-mail u last week about a set of rims the price u gave me is that the best u can do
Old 12-28-2004, 05:38 PM
FormerVendor

i e-mail u last week about a set of rims the price u gave me is that the best u can do
I am not playing a pricing game, we value customer service and can supply the lowest price shipped on EXACT built rims period. What we spec for your needs and what others may "feel" will "work" may be two different things. We base our answers on experience in actual testing and analysis.

If you feel confident you can purchase a set for less and get customer service the same, then purchase them elsewhere. I can assure anyone reading these comments we ARE the most knowledgeable source for designing Bogart drag rims for their application. This IS a major part of what we do and specialize in.

Regarding pricing, we can beat any shipped price you'll find,but it has to be for a setup that is the SAME.

As indicated supply us with the reseller as well as the build that they are considering...since builds can be done in different configurations, this WILL affect pricing (as mentioned before). Obviously, if we spec what is necessary and a reseller specs a basic wheel, then prices will vary. Heck, I see resellers pricing parts incorrectly or quoting prices that they cannot even purchase parts at their cost...You need to compare apples to apples.

Another point, e-mails are a very slow process JUST as both of our comments are on here. IF you are genuinely interested, call me or as indicated provide me with your phone number and I will call you...I have no problems calling on OUR dime to answer clients questions...it proves to be a much easier process and less time consuming in the end.

We are most interested in not just selling a rim, we want to be sure what a customer is considering will work for their application, meet their goals and be happy with their decision based on factual data. If I only wanted to just sell a rim and not care if it fit, then we'd add a "buy now" button and have pricing set.

Phone conversations provide the most information to our customers to making a good decision on his/her purchase. We are able to supply additional options with experience regarding drag rims. Sometimes opportunities lie where a customer wasn't aware we could do something different or more suitable for THEIR goals.

At this point, either e-mail me with your phone number or call directly and I would be glad to discuss rims for your application. Pricing is a no brainer.

Tim,

I received your e-mail, give me a call and we will take care of you...there's a few things I'd like to discuss.

Steve
Pres.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:19 PM
MASS seller approved

Steve, I'll probably give you a call on Thursday or Friday.

Thanks
Old 12-28-2004, 08:14 PM
8 Second Club

can u pm me a list of setups 15/13.5 in the front that will not require spacers and 15x10s in the back..... i just wana see diff in price between styles
Old 12-28-2004, 09:37 PM
FormerVendor

can u pm me a list of setups 15/13.5 in the front that will not require spacers and 15x10s in the back..... i just wana see diff in price between styles
Originally Posted by steve10
At this point, either e-mail me with your phone number or call directly and I would be glad to discuss rims for your application. Pricing is a no brainer.
PM's aren't turned on as indicated. If I e-mailed every specific setup without knowing what exact application you’re going to use these on, it would be very time consuming. Since you own many vehicles, I don't know what you want or what even application or modifications you've performed. Nor do I know what your near future needs are. Please don't explain it any further on here....just call me or provide your number and the best time for me to call...

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind e-mails, if I discussed every option back and forth answering everyone’s e-mail in detail, I would never get anything done...this is why I suggest that I will even call on our dime as it is more efficient. There is no substitute for personal contact. Custom built parts and quotes are not something that is best suited via e-mail.

Thus far, the amount of time that we’ve spent back and forth has not been beneficial to either of us. Personally, selling a set of rims is second...making sure a setup is built to the persons needs IS first. A phone call would clear up any concerns you may have. I would be certain that we build the rims correctly for your setup once I have your specific needs and your current setup (or future setup)...sometimes building something now, when your going to change something within 6 months may be built differently.

I've suggested to you to supply your phone number if you don't want to use your dime, I would be more then happy to discuss your needs.

It seems that you’re looking for the low-ball pricing and not taking into consideration your needs. We don't work like that. I firmly believe customer support is most important. This is why you will find posts showing how we take care of our clients before, during AND after the sale of products we design and manufacture.

None of the P1 series rims are inexpensive...your considering a high-end setup. High end parts do come at a price due to materials, workmanship etc. If price is the main concern, I'd suggest using the economy line weld prostars...it may fit your needs better.

Please don't take my above comments as being rude. I am concerned, I do want your setup to meet your requirements...When a person is spending over 1000.00 for a set of rims, I want to be certain they are happy and it meets their expectations. This is why we need to discuss your needs and make reccommendations based on your requirments. With that kind of money which is not small, 25.00 here or there in my opinion is less important than knowing the built is to your approval based on our experience and recommendations.

Steve
Pres.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Steve @ SJM is very good from my expierence, I'll buy my next set of Bogarts from him no doubt.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:07 PM
8 Second Club

ok any ways anyone got a used set for sale
Old 12-29-2004, 03:39 PM
FormerVendor

Try here....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...4490&highlight

Steve
Old 12-29-2004, 05:28 PM
8 Second Club

how much whould it cost to shorten the rear...so the price is 1600 or 1700 and is that firm??.....maybee i could get away with a 3rd gen rear in the 98z with out having to shorten it
Old 12-29-2004, 05:29 PM
8 Second Club

also do u need a spacer for the front