Notices

WTB Complete LS1 Pullout for FD

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Complete LS1 Pullout for FD

Hey everyone, as the title states. I'm looking for a complete pullout.

Ecu and factory Engine Wiring Harness
All belt driven accessories such as A/c Compressor, Power Steering Pump, Alternator
Starter
Exhaust manifolds
All Sensors on Engine
MAF Sensor and plumbing to MAF
Transmission (T56, please)
Driveshaft (if you have a spare one laying around somewhere)

If anyone has one for sale please let me know! if you work/own a business I can do credit card, if not, then I can do PayPal. I really want this pullout as it will go straight into my 93 RX7 can't beat that reliable hp! don't let my post count make you think differently about wanting to start some business with me! I'm a part of www.rx7club.com and my username is rastarajah as well. I have made numerous transactions through there with people and all have gone through flawless and quick. I'm also pretty sure some people on this board can vouche for me, as some of them are from Salinas, CA as well and know where I live, number, etc. So please, if anyone can help me out (by selling me a complete pullout or leading me in the direction of one), I'd really appreciate that!

Thanks a lot,
Roger.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 355 Likes on 268 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

i can sort of help you im doing a 408 shortly so i will be getting rid of a large portion of my 98 ls1 but am keeping most of the accessories and what i need to swap motors.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:08 AM
Restricted User

I always have a few around. NY to CA would cost more to ship. If you can't find someone closer, let me know.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:51 AM
On The Tree

I know rastarajah personally, and he is a man of his word. If not then me and Bubba will kick his ***. lol.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
I know rastarajah personally, and he is a man of his word. If not then me and Bubba will kick his ***. lol.
bump! and thanks ace

i'm still looking!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Restricted User

What is your budget for the complete pullout + shipping? Maybe we can work a deal? Please PM if you don't want to post.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
What is your budget for the complete pullout + shipping? Maybe we can work a deal? Please PM if you don't want to post.
well i was hoping to pay $4,500 (i can reason out my price a little higher if the deal is good) and another $250 for the shipping. what would you be including? would it be all the necessary parts to have a car up and running?

my budget for my LS1FD build is roughly $7,000 so i have to wage out both things on that; I also have to buy a subframe and my cooling kit.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Restricted User

I have everything you need per your list above. I've never shipped a driveshaft so that may prove to be an obstacle...but I'll look into that. Shipping would be cheaper if we can ship business to business. I've shipped motors (B-to-B) to Texas for $130...before gas prices went up. Shoot me over your zip and I will look into business to business shipping for the deal. I will need a zip code, if possible, from the "ship to" address.

I have a motor with 35k on it and another with 70k on it. Is your preference for the lower mile motor? If so, we can still fit within your decent budget, I'll see what I can come up with including shipping.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
I have everything you need per your list above. I've never shipped a driveshaft so that may prove to be an obstacle...but I'll look into that. Shipping would be cheaper if we can ship business to business. I've shipped motors (B-to-B) to Texas for $130...before gas prices went up. Shoot me over your zip and I will look into business to business shipping for the deal. I will need a zip code, if possible, from the "ship to" address.

I have a motor with 35k on it and another with 70k on it. Is your preference for the lower mile motor? If so, we can still fit within your decent budget, I'll see what I can come up with including shipping.
can i PM you my number so you can give me a call? we can work out a deal better through the phone and quicker. thanks for all your help!
Old 12-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Restricted User

Yes, definately...PM me.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:26 AM
On The Tree

So its official. The RX7 is getting an LS1
Old 01-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Restricted User

Haven't heard from him in a few days, wondering if he still wants to do this?
Old 01-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Teching In

pm sent
Old 01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Teching In

hey everyone, thanks for the offers as i did get very good ones through people on this board. but i did already purchase an engine for a price i could just not let pass by. again, thanks for all the offers.