Notices

WTB: WS9 hood!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: WS9 hood!!!

If anyone knows where to get this thing i would love to know. I've searched for US Exotics but it seems that their website is not operational. I dont want the outlaw WS9 because im not really into the whole 4 inch increase. If anyone knows where i can purchase this new opr used that would be great!!
Old 08-19-2006, 04:19 PM
On The Tree

there is one on ebay right now.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WS9-h...spagenameZWDVW
Old 08-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Teching In

thanx man!! too bad i dont have the money right now... i was kind of hoping someone would show me a website that sold new ones so i could save up. i didnt have a job for the whole summer and then i got one recently so im saving up for the hood and one sick *** paint job! im not gonna put a bird on the hood or anything but it gonna be a solid red. not gonna say what kind of red exactly cause i want it to be a surprise for everyone!

ps - one of my best friends has a body shop that he inherited from his dad so i can get things done to this beast. when i get everything!
Old 08-19-2006, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

thats cool man! Where is the shop at? I have some Wings WEst Side skirts and Rear skirts that im installing on my car but need to have them repainted.....As well as im buying the SLP hood too...I see that your in Pearland Tx how far is that from DAllas? Im out in FAirview which is by PLano and Frisco! Send a message to that guy and ask him if he is going to have anymore anytime soon....Or ask if there is a place you can buy them or a website to buy them off of? I just had the Wings West Front air dam installed on my car! I am wanting to have my car repainted....Its black right now but i have alot of rock chips and knicks and dings in the hood and doors from other people..
Old 08-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Teching In

the shop is on westheimer in downtown houston. thats gonna be a couple of hours away from dallas! if you would want to go to his shop then tell me and ill give you the exact address. he did a good job with my brothers mustang. he got a roush stage 3 front bumper installed but only got a paint match not the whole body paint. also it will take anywhere from 3-8 days to paint the thing cause they take the car apart piece by piece and paint it like that. very good quality from what i've seen and i think its worth the drive. also it will cost $1500 to paint the whole car.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

yeah thats what i figured....What i am wanting to do is to get all the parts first and then paint at one time!
Old 08-19-2006, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

I am going to purchase the SLP hood,MEcham Firebird Convert Spoiler, Finish the rest of my Body kit once i recieve it from a member on here....

slp hood- http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=100075
mecham spoiler- http://www.mechamperformance.com/d_i...mularear2L.jpg

check out this hood!- http://www.mechamperformance.com/d_docs/h_FIRg4f.html
Old 08-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Teching In

well if youre ever in need for a body shop then pm me or something cause i got a really good one!
Old 08-19-2006, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

ok cool man! If i was to order the hood and the spoiler could i have them shipped to his body shop instead of here and have him paint them and then drive down there and pick them up? Would he give me a good deal or still normal as any othe body shop?
Old 08-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Teching In

to paint individual pieces he would need to know the color (im guessing plain black?) and that would cost $450 a piece. im actually going to eat with him at a restuarant today so i can talk to him about it. either that or i can give you his number to call!
Old 08-19-2006, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

talk to him for me and see what he says!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Teching In

cmblack13... ill probably need your name so when i talk to him he can expect a call from you. send a pm or something!

Quick Reply: WTB: WS9 hood!!!