Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coil Dwell Tables finally !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 02:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean Collins
Version 1.4xx something its pretty old. I haven;t renewed or repurchased since then other then for the update for c6 stuff.
You're sounding more and more like a tool. If you updated for the C6 stuff, you would have the MPVI interface and version 2.x.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Maybe I should load up that old HPT 1.01 floppy I
found the other day....
Old 01-18-2007, 03:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm using MS DOS 6.22 right now and let me tell you... running ubuntu linux is way better than Microsofts operating system since it's graphical by default
Old 01-18-2007, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys save your breath and time with Sean collins,He already knows everything,and you wont convince him otherwise.But if you want a good laugh just read some of his other posts and threads.I know he will be replying to my post here with some more intelligent,opinionated assumptions any time now,so if you want some more laughs then keep reading,But in my opinion you should save your time by simply ignoring any threads or posts with his name,as he already knows everything.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:40 PM
7 Second Club

Received 304 Likes on 204 Posts

No I don't advertise or am in anyway compensated for there product other then test files first runs etc. I believe in there product have used it for many yrs and have a wretched hatred for HP tuners
All you had to say was that you are heavily biased towards tunercat and are trying to make it look better than any other software package when you are obviously not educated on the matter and instead have a personal vendetta. After looking at your other posts on here I see this mentality doesn't stop at tuning software. I love know-it-alls.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

What an awesome thread.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NicD
All you had to say was that you are heavily biased towards tunercat and are trying to make it look better than any other software package when you are obviously not educated on the matter and instead have a personal vendetta. After looking at your other posts on here I see this mentality doesn't stop at tuning software. I love know-it-alls.
No need to lock it up, every additional post is just more entertainment for the rest of us...
Old 01-18-2007, 06:06 PM
LS1 Tech Administrator

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Even Mr. Collins has an appropriate user title and avatar. His posts on Tech, I do enjoy...use the Force, he must!

2013 Corvette Grand Sport A6 LME forged 416, Greg Good ported TFS 255 LS3 heads, 222/242 .629"/.604" 121LSA Pat G blower cam, ARH 1 7/8" headers, ESC Novi 1500 Supercharger w/8 rib direct drive conversion, 747rwhp/709rwtq on 93 octane, 801rwhp/735rwtq on race fuel, 10.1 @ 147.25mph 1/4 mile, 174.7mph Half Mile.
2016 Corvette Z51 M7 Magnuson Heartbeat 2300 supercharger, TSP LT headers, Pat G tuned, 667rwhp, 662rwtq, 191mph TX Mile.
2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0L, A6, AFR 230v2 heads. 506rwhp/442rwtq. 11.413 @ 121.29mph 1/4 mile, 168.7mph TX Mile
2000 Pewter Ram Air Trans Am M6 heads/cam 508 rwhp/445 rwtq SAE, 183.092 TX Mile
2022 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L A10 S&B CAI, Corsa catback.
2023 Corvette 3LT Z51 soon to be modified.
Custom LSX tuning in person or via email press here.

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-18-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:06 PM
The know it all's know it all

Originally Posted by NicD

I spelled out why I didn't like the HP tuners software.So sherlock what is it that you do for a living ? Just out of curiosity ? You wrench ? Fabricate ? engine Build ? what is it you do ? Maybe I should find some of the old archive hidden awy on old harddrives and post up the webboard and community that helped to build HP tuners ? I didn;t contribute anything to the effort I had a hunch about what was going to happen and it finally did. How long have you been in the scene ? If i see junk I call it junk. Stuff that doesn't work or is stolen technology off the backs of other is stolen technology. How would you feel if people stoll your hard work then put you out of a job making something in say china ? Does HP tuners have an adress yet ?

either way Its not my mentatlity thats the problems its yours. I'll give something a fair shake and even a good college try. If it doesn't work out I'll post as much info as I am privy to. the world doesn't work the way you'd like it to and unfortunately theres alot of junk being sold here or stolen technology. you may as well call it what it is.

And for todays finally I am going to do something that is sure fire to **** off HP tuners and maybe some other software vendors.

Here it is folks the entire Memory map for the 2000 ls1 PCM in excel.Gentelmen start the coding.

and for the record the next time you wanna argue about who knows more about the PCM go **** in the wind somewhere else I have had this file for sevral years. Its not everything I can get but its close to the entire file. the file upload system here doens't have the capacity to do the full 1.08 megs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip
ls1pcmmemorymappart1.zip (91.5 KB, 100 views)
File Type: zip
ls1pcmmemorymappart2.zip (61.1 KB, 68 views)
Old 01-18-2007, 08:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Patrick G
Even Mr. Collins has an appropriate user title and avatar. ...
I think he got them both today...

FWIW though, I didn't even know TC had an LS1 tuning solution that was competitive with HPT, EFIL, or even LS1E.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Frost
I think he got them both today...

FWIW though, I didn't even know TC had an LS1 tuning solution that was competitive with HPT, EFIL, or even LS1E.
Yeah horist thinks he the Man At least I am assuming he is the one who editied my profile. . Yes Tc does have a tunning solution but it was bought by jet and now honestly its about the same as everything else. Vin locked limited vehicles aarrgghh.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol... your new title definetly is appropriate... again you think you know something yet in the end you know nothing I don't have the permissions to change anything other than posts in this section... and I have no reason to change your info since I find all your posts comical
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by horist
lol... your new title definetly is appropriate... again you think you know something yet in the end you know nothing I don't have the permissions to change anything other than posts in this section... and I have no reason to change your info since I find all your posts comical
Well then who touched my avatar. While you find it amusing I find it highly immature. But maybe you should have a look at the data i attached to the thread. Since you semm to know everything about everyone.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well then who touched my avatar. While you find it amusing I find it highly immature. But maybe you should have a look at the data i attached to the thread. Since you semm to know everything about everyone.

lol... I unlike you don't try to claim I know everything... I know what I know and that's it... I know your posts amuse me (as they do many people it seems)... as for the data in the thread... I don't particularly care, I already have software to tune LS1s and the LS1 market isn't the future right now... future is the LS2 and beyond PCMs.... However if any sponsors have issue with the memory map it will be gone

On that note I think this thread ceased being useful the instant it was posted lol
Old 01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll give something a fair shake and even a good college try. If it doesn't work out I'll post as much info as I am privy to. the world doesn't work the way you'd like it to and unfortunately theres alot of junk being sold here or stolen technology. you may as well call it what it is.
Well, the problem is you're one of the few people in the history of the Gen 3/4 platforms that for some reason can't reciprocate WIDELY common, proven, and accepted results. And instead of questioning your own understanding/techniques/methodologies, you come onto the forums and start blasting away at this product and that product. You don't come to discuss, you have already arrived at your own assumptions, and you come to spread your propaganda.

Then you try to spit toe-to-toe with people that have dedicated (and provided) alot more than just automotive vocab mastery to the national community. You might be taken more seriously if you got off that horse and became a student again (if you've ever felt that way in life) instead of being THE jedi master....
Old 01-18-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

back in biznass!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to see any more of the documents you may have that are similar to those posted above...
Old 01-18-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Interesting thread...
Old 01-18-2007, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by txhorns281
Well, the problem is you're one of the few people in the history of the Gen 3/4 platforms that for some reason can't reciprocate WIDELY common, proven, and accepted results. And instead of questioning your own understanding/techniques/methodologies, you come onto the forums and start blasting away at this product and that product. You don't come to discuss, you have already arrived at your own assumptions, and you come to spread your propaganda.

Then you try to spit toe-to-toe with people that have dedicated (and provided) alot more than just automotive vocab mastery to the national community. You might be taken more seriously if you got off that horse and became a student again (if you've ever felt that way in life) instead of being THE jedi master....
First off don't expect me to share my trade secrets with everyone thats fiarly arrogant on your end.I do work for other shops and that work is confidential. I fi can share something without crossing that line i will. I try to drop hints which is the best I can do in most circustances.

Secondly I haven't blasted ****. I pointed out a problem with a product a product mind you that doesn't work as claimed out of the box.A product that from what I have personally seen doens't do squat in most cases.I cannot get people to release their information some are serious racers and do not want people knowing what they are making in terms of power etc. some are shops that have had to deal with angry customers.

The only high horses i see here are the ones that you are sitting on.You think becuase you've been on the "net" since whenever that you have amassed the knowledge of the ancient gods of LS1 tech.

I do however dislike slanderous moves which show your blatant lack of charecter and respect towards me and pretty mcuh anyone else who care to dissent with the mass's even when they are being led like lemming to the $$$ machine.

Lets see APE,Fuddle, should i continue ? If someone ponys up $1200 you'll get their back wether they desrve it or not.

All you are doing is proving that you have a serious lack of intergrity in what you do and that at best you will honor and obey those who would give you what you want instead of making them earn your respect

Just becuase someone else holds a different opnion of something doesn't give you the moral authority to just declare yourself the winner and then becuase you are in a position of power abuse that trust that your fellow community members have given you. Yopu should be ashamed of your self as should the directors of this bard for the blatant whoring out of the community.

You are not entitled to slander anyone becuase you can and it shows just how immature you are. If you wish to ban me fine but don't be a little girl about it. Adress it in an email explain your self like a grown man with some intelectual backbone and state why. Your responsibilitys however should not include abusing the privilage or power. If this is how you handle situations then so be it. I have no problem not ever posting here again and have already forwarded a message to prostock john about that termination of services. Just do me a favor don't trash me becuase you disagree.all it does is prove everything I have siad right here.

Sean out !

Old 01-18-2007, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Frost
I'd like to see any more of the documents you may have that are similar to those posted above...
did you download them ???? and unzip ? I could supply more but i won;t I will most likely get a ton of **** from all over the place for giving up what i have but since the info is so old now 6yrs out of production i don;t think it wil cuase to much trouble. However the freebies end here. Enjoy what you got and remeber your software providers are ******* you.

Quick Reply: Coil Dwell Tables finally !!!