Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Light Motorsports - Please Read All

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Green Light Motorsports - Please Read All

Hello Everyone. As many of you know I have been a member of this website for many years and here within the past year decided to become a sponsor. I love this hobby and everyone that is involved with it. We have met many good people through our relationships here but it is time for me personally to cancel my sponsorship to tech. As much as it really hurts me to do so, I just can't personally afford to keep paying for the advertisement and make money at the same time. Tuning is a hard business to make a profit on. All I wanted to do really was help the community and at least break even or make a few bucks in the process.

For my customers I am still a EFILive reseller and will be glad to help in anyway that I can. I wish there was a way for it to continue, but there just isn't. Maybe in the near future we can get back as sponsors but until then I have to ask that you remove the sponsorship status from our account. I did not want to happen to our customers what we have seen here in the past from other companies, so we felt it would be best to just let it go for now.

I wish you all the best in the new year and only hope that those of you that know me, know how sadden I am to have to do this. This was my life, my dream, and my passion. I will greatly miss you all and the help that I have received. I will be around to help those that need it just as I was before.

Sincerely,
Chad

MPH Motorsports and wait4me keep up the good work and make sure this site is covered on EFILive support.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Luck To You Chad. You Still Coming To The Fort For Tune Days Right? I Need You To Retune This Spring.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Yes I will be able to still do that. You will need to contact me personally or through JPH. I will not talk about tuning services anymore on this site as I am no longer a sponsor. It is against the rules and I will not break them. Those sponsors that pay good money deserve the respect and chance for business.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Regular

You Got It Chad
Old 01-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry to hear that Chad...what you say about tuning being a hard business doesn't surprise me at all. I could have never done it and remained sane...
Old 01-02-2008, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry to hear Chad. I appreciate the help you have given me the past couple years.

-Dustin
Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Addict

Pm me Chad if you would like, i would like to work out something with you about this matter..
Old 01-03-2008, 12:19 AM
TECH Veteran

How's it going Chad. Sorry to hear you feel it has came to this. Hope it all works itself out. The Auto biz is one of the hardest to stick it out in. Don't worry man.

Thanks for selling me the FSV2 and Wb though. They work great!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Launching!

I'm Sorry to hear this Chad! You have always been willing to lend a helping hand and share your knowledge with us that are Tuning Challenged!

I Hope the Best for you and that Everything works out the way you'd like it too because you deserve it!

Good Luck and a Happy, Healthy, Safe New Years to you too!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

People just do not understand money, time involved/invested in the tuning process. It is a hard business for the tuner, When the shop closed, I too could not afford to be a sponsor, People just contact me direct, I had been thinking of upgrading to 07 vehicles, but I cannot justify the $6,750.00 it would cost me. I also do not understand when people spend thousands of dollars on their motors but nudge on a tune for a few hundred bucks? Good Luck to you.....
Old 01-03-2008, 01:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Hate to hear it buddy. Best of luck to you.