Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Bulls**** Man!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LCplmarine98
Any shop that requires you to pre pay is not reputable. THey are using the money to pay something off. Something like this happend to my friend with a motorcycle and some sort of "private shop". Then they refused to give the bike or money back we ended up having to get a group of friends together and take the bike and what we considered to be worth the cash.
Holy sh*t!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Banned

Judge Judy that ************!!! Let her rip into this POS, lol...

As for me, when going into a shop I know nothing about, I let the owner know that if he plans to **** me then let me know right then and there so I can move on, because if he does screw me then he better know God on a VERY personal level and his medial insurance better be paid up; I don't bother with Cops or the Courts...

I had this ************ in Miami try to **** me on some turbos that I bought for my 3000GT VR4; well he got away with it for about 6 months, that is till I blew a head gasket and found out that the turbos installed were NOT what I ordered. I went to his shop, walked right up to the counter, where he was talking to some potential customers, and jerked his ****-*** right over the top and laid his *** right on the floor. Needless to say, he quickly seen the errors of his ways and not only refunded me half my money, but also gave me the correct turbos. I will treat everyone with respect, but once you **** me..... RUN!

With all this energy that you are putting into this car, I hope it has a CLEAN title. Good Luck man, hope it all works out for you!

DM
Old 05-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
Judge Judy that ************!!! Let her rip into this POS, lol...

As for me, when going into a shop I know nothing about, I let the owner know that if he plans to **** me then let me know right then and there so I can move on, because if he does screw me then he better know God on a VERY personal level and his medial insurance better be paid up; I don't bother with Cops or the Courts...

I had this ************ in Miami try to **** me on some turbos that I bought for my 3000GT VR4; well he got away with it for about 6 months, that is till I blew a head gasket and found out that the turbos installed were NOT what I ordered. I went to his shop, walked right up to the counter, where he was talking to some potential customers, and jerked his ****-*** right over the top and laid his *** right on the floor. Needless to say, he quickly seen the errors of his ways and not only refunded me half my money, but also gave me the correct turbos. I will treat everyone with respect, but once you **** me..... RUN!

With all this energy that you are putting into this car, I hope it has a CLEAN title. Good Luck man, hope it all works out for you!

DM
Damn!!!! Should I run now . Nah man...the title is clean and I filed the small claim thursday. I gotta use the courts cuz
Old 05-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by mieux97
Damn!!!! Should I run now . Nah man...the title is clean and I filed the small claim thursday. I gotta use the courts cuz
Well I am from the Miami Street, lol, one of the only white boys from Liberty City **Pork 'n' Beans**, so some of us do things a little differently

Well good for you man! I hope that **** gets put in his place! Let us know the outcome regardless of what happens; and if the courts fail you, then just buy me a plane ticket, cover my room and meals and donate to my Bird Rebuild and I will get your money back for ya

DM
Old 05-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Banned

So how ya making out with this Bro!? This Asshat refund your $$?

DM
Old 05-31-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea would like to hear the results.
At least you have a car at a shop that nows WTF they are doing.

I agree with you Devils Mentor. Foot to *** in person works alot faster than the courts!!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by scramblerman

I agree with you Devils Mentor. Foot to *** in person works alot faster than the courts!!!!
Damn right Bro!!!

Not sure what you guys have there in Manteno, IL, but here in Miami we have the Everglades, lol... Tell a ************ that he's going to be taking a trip to the "Holy Lands" ( a Baaaaad area of the Glades) and they quickly understand what they need to do.

Oh... and it's DM for short... That or GOD

DM
Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Teching In

The latest on the bird:

These are pics taken days ago. The car was started for the first time on Jun 4, but wiring issues delayed the completion (needed solenoid, which GM took forever getting it to the shop...almost 10 days!!)

New inner fender

Bumper support installed after frame corrected

Welds being corrected
Before

After

Shitty heat extractor job

Painted

Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Teching In

More shots of the car coming together

Radiator and pulley installed.

Under hood shots(old shop wanted extra $$$ to do this!!)

Old 06-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Banned

Looking good man! Bet you can't wait to rip into her on the open Hywy

DM
Old 06-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Teching In

Its Back!!

As far as the small claim...the sherriff NEVER delivered the papers!! So I had to have it re-delivered by cert mail:rl:
Old 06-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned

lol ******* Sheriff. Well at least she is good to go man! Post some befores and afters side by side with each other

DM
Old 07-22-2009, 06:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

any update on this one? car looks great bud, glad to see its back on the streets.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Staging Lane

I'd get my **** back and take it elsewhere. Theer is no excuse for it to take this long. I had a body shop hold my car for over year to do all the bodywork and repaint it. When I got it back, it looked like ****, even had bugs stuck in the clear coat.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Default update

Well...I went to small claims court on 7/29 and won the case, but mos def not really by default even tho the dude didn't show up!! I basically had to plead my case without the defendant in court. I thought that was a pretty shitty move. The judge was tryin to make it seem as tho I was just tryin to juice this guy for cash and I had all the proof possible, for which she showed no interest :wtf: I honestly think that dude not showing is the only reason I won....which is sad, but the bottom line is I won!! Now I gotta wait 30 days from the date of judgement for his payment and if he has not paid by then, I gotta go get court assistance in getting it back......sux.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Regular

Damn... sexy car! She's lookin good! Is the bird painted onto the pillar, or is that a decal?

But get rid of that crappy Fram filter!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:45 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LadyDriven
But get rid of that crappy Fram filter!
Haha +1
My thoughts exactly

Quick Reply: Bulls**** Man!!!!