Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

can you disipher this BS

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can you disipher this BS

So I left a note on this guys 05 gto that I saw at work today inviting him to our local ls car hang out on saturday nights. My number was on the paper and he text me so we started talking about our cars. This is what he said he had in his "Full ecu w/race computer comp cams full exhaust 3.91 gears pro comp stainless steel intake manifold w/nos ports no nos yet 76lb fuel injectors hurst short shifter and just need procharger and 150 shot nos". Now I'm no expert but my time in the field with these ls2's makes me feel like this is a royal crock of shiĄ. Oops almost forgot the cherry he told me his car produced 527hp with that set up. And when I peeked under his car at work I saw no mufflers and stock headers and cats. Please feel free to set me straight or have a good laugh like I've been doing.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I say wait till he comes out and see if he pops his hood. If not, then you know you got a liar. lol.

Sounds all messed up though.

So he needs a procharger and a 150 shot to hit the 527hp?? or he has a motor that makes 527, set up for a procharger and a 150 shot. Damn i cant make that thing out lmao!
Old 04-12-2011, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL gonna try and make this easier to read.

He has
-Full ECU w/race computer
Probably just has a handheld tuner and wants to sound badass LOL
-Comp Cam
Ask him what size. If he knows anything, he'll atleast give you the right amount of numbers
-Full exhaust
He took his car to a muffler shop and said, "Hey! Cut out my mufflers, resonator, and weld in some straight pipes!
-3.91's
-Pro Comp SS Intake
No clue WTF this even means. Aluminum intake like the BBK or Pro Products? Sheetmetal intake?
-76lb injectors
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
-Hurst Short Throw

Still needs (dont we all)
-Procharger
-150shot

Not sure how his car dynoed 527 with just a Cam/Intake LOL...must be figuring it in after the blower and dope.

Sounds like a ******* idiot to me, but maybe he thinks you dont know anything.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

No he said his car has already made 527 lol However he did ask me how much he needed to bring in his wallet to run so this might work out haha.

And he didn't even take it to a shop its just detached from the axle back. I don't actually know what the stockers look like I never had them on my car when I bought it but it most certainly looked stock minus mufflers from the axle to the bumper.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:34 PM
11 Second Club

LOL yea if he wants to run for money do it.

Have him pop his hood and check it out!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

falling price of GTO directly proportional to the level of fail from new owners
Old 04-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NasbaGoat
falling price of GTO directly proportional to the level of fail from new owners
unfortunate truth time to get a vette haha
Old 04-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pillion88
unfortunate truth time to get a vette haha
not always the case but def a trend......

no vette for me.... im drving this pile of **** into the ground and then it will get a LQ4/L92 transplant.... i love this car
Old 04-12-2011, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

no vette for me.... im drving this pile of **** into the ground and then it will get a LQ4/L92 transplant.... i love this car
amen to that ****!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

he probobly has a pretty quick car, its probobly minor bolt ons and a handheld like said. im sure he is like a typical ricer/mustang owner and thinks its the baddest most intimidating car on the planet. probobly because he has the only ls engine'd car in his gay ricer clique and they all worship him for being faster than all their gay imports and mustangs and crap. so he feels he can act the same way to the rest of the general public. i however never put up with this type of behavior. i would first ask what his 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile et's mph's and 60's were. then call his *** out when none of the numbers matched each other. then i would proceed to ridicule him about a 527hp car running either outlandishly fast times for the power or rediculously slow times for the power. after all this i would simply slow down and simplify myself for his understanding and let him know when i placed the note i was looking for a fellow goat owener that was as down to earth and real as the rest of us are, and had i known he was a honda driver in a gto, i wouldnt have ever bothered leaving my number. then tell him when he gets his head out of his *** to come back and hang out some, until then have fun being king nothing.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by -gz-
he probobly has a pretty quick car, its probobly minor bolt ons and a handheld like said. im sure he is like a typical ricer/mustang owner and thinks its the baddest most intimidating car on the planet. probobly because he has the only ls engine'd car in his gay ricer clique and they all worship him for being faster than all their gay imports and mustangs and crap. so he feels he can act the same way to the rest of the general public. i however never put up with this type of behavior. i would first ask what his 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile et's mph's and 60's were. then call his *** out when none of the numbers matched each other. then i would proceed to ridicule him about a 527hp car running either outlandishly fast times for the power or rediculously slow times for the power. after all this i would simply slow down and simplify myself for his understanding and let him know when i placed the note i was looking for a fellow goat owener that was as down to earth and real as the rest of us are, and had i known he was a honda driver in a gto, i wouldnt have ever bothered leaving my number. then tell him when he gets his head out of his *** to come back and hang out some, until then have fun being king nothing.
Lmao this is awesome and probably true^^
Old 04-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Now you have my attention

Old 04-13-2011, 02:13 AM
Staging Lane

Thats funny s**t, I would tell him that I had a supercharger under the front seat,and then tell him my local dentist 's name where he could get his nos.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 AM
On The Tree

If he actually said comp cams, ask him where he keeps the extra ones.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like he has a fast car. Wish I could go out and find one off components for my car.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:32 PM
Launching!

.....Sigh
Old 04-14-2011, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

he probably cut the mufflers off to make room for....FLAME THROWERS....yea,yea and he is probably looking for some of those under the car glow thingys that will fit under his goat.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

text him and say "if i ever see your car again im going to kick a dent in it from all this diarrhea of the mouth"
Old 04-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pillion88
So I left a note on this guys 05 gto that I saw at work today inviting him to our local ls car hang out on saturday nights. My number was on the paper and he text me so we started talking about our cars. This is what he said he had in his "Full ecu w/race computer comp cams full exhaust 3.91 gears pro comp stainless steel intake manifold w/nos ports no nos yet 76lb fuel injectors hurst short shifter and just need procharger and 150 shot nos". Now I'm no expert but my time in the field with these ls2's makes me feel like this is a royal crock of shiĄ. Oops almost forgot the cherry he told me his car produced 527hp with that set up. And when I peeked under his car at work I saw no mufflers and stock headers and cats. Please feel free to set me straight or have a good laugh like I've been doing.
haha..he is so full of it. 76lb injectors? and he has nothing but an intake? that car would run so rich it probably would not even run..he is full of ****

Quick Reply: can you disipher this BS