Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

LG Motorsports, thanks.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukk
Damian,

Are you going to MVP/Lindsay's track day in may? They will probably let you go since you are know entity to the V community.

I'll definately be there.
Gonna be nuts seeing all us 4000 Lbs'ers running around Shenandoah.

-Chris
W8 you guys are running Shenandoah?? Ill be there but may bring the Black V and Eric Silver V. Dado is coming out to drive, I just wish they would have a timing system. New shop is coming along well. Do you have all you parts?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A502slo
W8 you guys are running Shenandoah?? Ill be there but may bring the Black V and Eric Silver V. Dado is coming out to drive, I just wish they would have a timing system. New shop is coming along well. Do you have all you parts?
Ya it's shenandoah. I wish it was main. Too many Jersay walls on Shenandoah.

Still waiting on Cam, Injectors and Rockers. You know how it goes.

Adding a timing system makes it racing, and totaly changes the insureance requirements. Just bring a stopwatch, and we can time each other from the stands.

Bring your car too, so you can drive.

-Chris
Old 01-30-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by trukk
Ya it's shenandoah. I wish it was main. Too many Jersay walls on Shenandoah.

Still waiting on Cam, Injectors and Rockers. You know how it goes.

Adding a timing system makes it racing, and totaly changes the insureance requirements. Just bring a stopwatch, and we can time each other from the stands.

Bring your car too, so you can drive.

-Chris
Well you can do a timing system without racing. Just set out cars to go and have it timed. Just like redline timeattack does. there is no door to door racing there. Oh well. You getting your cam from TSP? mine only took 3 weeks to get.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A502slo
Well you can do a timing system without racing. Just set out cars to go and have it timed. Just like redline timeattack does. there is no door to door racing there. Oh well. You getting your cam from TSP? mine only took 3 weeks to get.
I go tmine from Lingenfelter, as they were having a special $339. They are also going to have Comp remeasure the cam on their Adcole machine (at comp) after the cut ( on a sepperate machine), so I can get the exact specs (as opposed to the requested specs). LPE indicated tht this was much more accurate than having the cam checked via a cam doctor or cam pro plus. total to my door with the extra measuring and shipping is just over $400. Not bad, I think.

I ordered it just over 3 weeks ago, and sent a message to get an ETA on it on Monday.

I am in the process of ordering the Rockers and Injectors from TSP.

What are your cam specs?

I ordered:

224/228 .609”/.588” 111LSA +0 XFI/XE-R lobes

-Chris

Last edited by trukk; 01-30-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports, thanks.