Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C Firehawk vs FBO 2015 5.bro

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Yeah I can't gain weight to save my life. Been 160ish since high school. At 6'1
That's how I am. I started working out seriously at the beginning of 2015. Started at 154lbs @ 6'4 in January and was at 200lbs by April. I was eating anything and everything. Didn't care what it was, just wanted the weight. Was quite the transformation for only four months of exercising and 6-7 meals a day.

Then I injured my back for the 100th time and haven't been in the gym since. Went from 200lbs to 165lbs in about 4-5weeks because I just completely stopped eating.

Was hoping to start up again but I can't keep my back under control. I injure it doing the weakest **** now lol.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I can bench over 100 lbs. Well under 6' tall and 200 lbs. I have small hands and smell like cabbage. I don't shower a lot. My beard looks like I have mange and aids. But it hides my acne scars. At times it's hard to smell my B.O. Over my chronic flatulence. But it draws attention away from my awkward sweatpants boners in church.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
That's how I am. I started working out seriously at the beginning of 2015. Started at 154lbs @ 6'4 in January and was at 200lbs by April. I was eating anything and everything. Didn't care what it was, just wanted the weight. Was quite the transformation for only four months of exercising and 6-7 meals a day.

Then I injured my back for the 100th time and haven't been in the gym since. Went from 200lbs to 165lbs in about 4-5weeks because I just completely stopped eating.

Was hoping to start up again but I can't keep my back under control. I injure it doing the weakest **** now lol.
Ever try an inversion table? amazing for the back. 10 minutes a day. Might hurt a bit at first and takes about a week or two to feel a difference.

That and strengthen the muscles around your back. Do some light ab work and some hyperextensions for your mid to lower back muscles. Those 3 things and my back is solid hardly any problems. And im constantly moving patients at work with bad form with no help.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
I've never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies in my life. I'm shocked that the discovery channel hasn't been here to try and televise this ****. Quit bitching over theoretical races. Less flapping, more racing. Allow me to post up guidelines to every SRK thread.

1. Hio has classic signs of narcissistic personality disorder. He cannot help it, he has to fabricate stories that make himself look good and can never admit when he is wrong. Ignore him.

2. Jake is a classic troll, he gets personal satisfaction from this. Ignore him too.

3. LT1 > LS3 > 5.0L > LS1 in NA form, but anything can happen on the street.

4. The fact that another car out there might be faster than yours has zero effect on your life, buy the car that you enjoy driving and enjoy it. You win some and you lose some.

5. For the love of god, STOP calling out people on the other side of the country, we all know that the race is never going to happen.
You know common sense gets run out of SRK town with the bad end of a shitty mop.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Ever try an inversion table? amazing for the back. 10 minutes a day. Might hurt a bit at first and takes about a week or two to feel a difference.

That and strengthen the muscles around your back. Do some light ab work and some hyperextensions for your mid to lower back muscles. Those 3 things and my back is solid hardly any problems. And im constantly moving patients at work with bad form with no help.
I have never tried an inversion table. I see the commercials for them all the time but my first thought always is, "what a crock of ****, no way," lol.

I've been to the doctor multiple times about my back and they haven't been able to pinpoint the problem which leads me to believe it's nerve damage.

I just really want my weight back again that I worked hard for. I hate being this skinny at 6'4 lol.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
I can bench over 100 lbs. Well under 6' tall and 200 lbs. I have small hands and smell like cabbage. I don't shower a lot. My beard looks like I have mange and aids. But it hides my acne scars. At times it's hard to smell my B.O. Over my chronic flatulence. But it draws attention away from my awkward sweatpants boners in church.
You are one sick funny mthafka.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanted to try out a pair of gravity boots for my back. I wonder how much it would actually help me move forward on the road to 100% recovery vs just temporary relief.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Hard to calculate especially if you don't go heavy weight a lot. But you should be good for at least 400. Last time I tried 225 I did 34 reps and was benching about 450 at the time. My best set of 315 is 19. Posted a vid on here a few months back getting really close to 17. But then again I don't train more than 15 reps most of the time. Sets of 5 is actually best for strength for me.

Being 6'4 that's impressive too...big disadvantage long arms. Im 6'0 with a matching wingspan. Not too bad but not like being 5'6...shortys got it made for bench.
Yes I've done 315x12 also on my last set. I look athletic....so it does surprise people. I just love working out.also about your test levels....there is tons I mean tons of HRT/TRT clinics that will give you treatment. Yes short people are made for lifting.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Yeah I can't gain weight to save my life. Been 160ish since high school. At 6'1

I hear ya, I have a immune disorder (UC)which makes it very difficult to gain weight. And keeping it on is next to impossible. If someone mentions it I just say I am at my race weight lol.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have never tried an inversion table. I see the commercials for them all the time but my first thought always is, "what a crock of ****, no way," lol.

I've been to the doctor multiple times about my back and they haven't been able to pinpoint the problem which leads me to believe it's nerve damage.

I just really want my weight back again that I worked hard for. I hate being this skinny at 6'4 lol.
For me it works. Your spine is compressed all day every day with your weight and forces of gravity. Work. Etc.
It simply pulls it the opposite way. Makes sense if you think about it. Used regularly should keep the spine aligned better and less compressed. Wards off back pain and loss of height as we age. Maybe stay away from lots of crunches etc with a bad back. But seriously look into hyperextensions and inversion. You don't have to get that old mans teeter hangups thing for 400 bucks. I got one for like 120 bucks on sale at dunhams.

You need to get your back figured out first and foremost or you will never be able to stay lifting effectively. Its not going to fix itself man. And surgery is the last thing I would ever consider. I work in healthcare in CT and xray. I see it all and the effects things have on the body.

An MRI can pinpoint nerve compression etc in lots of cases. They can see almost everything. Very effective imaging modality.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Yes I've done 315x12 also on my last set. I look athletic....so it does surprise people. I just love working out.also about your test levels....there is tons I mean tons of HRT/TRT clinics that will give you treatment. Yes short people are made for lifting.
Most people who can get 315 for 10 are good for right at 400 give or take a bit. Youd be there no problem.

What about insurance and costs etc?

I work at a hospital and my insurance is rigged for me to stay in network in the area etc or I pay a lot more.

Test replacement is typically a lifetime commitment and didn't want to go broke paying for the ****...

And you need 3 things to do it safely/properly...the test...arimidex to keep estrogen in check...and hcg to keep your nuts from shutting down. Sounds expensive...
Old 08-25-2016, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

For me it works. Your spine is compressed all day every day with your weight and forces of gravity. Work. Etc.
It simply pulls it the opposite way. Makes sense if you think about it. Used regularly should keep the spine aligned better and less compressed. Wards off back pain and loss of height as we age. Maybe stay away from lots of crunches etc with a bad back. But seriously look into hyperextensions and inversion. You don't have to get that old mans teeter hangups thing for 400 bucks. I got one for like 120 bucks on sale at dunhams.

You need to get your back figured out first and foremost or you will never be able to stay lifting effectively. Its not going to fix itself man. And surgery is the last thing I would ever consider. I work in healthcare in CT and xray. I see it all and the effects things have on the body.

An MRI can pinpoint nerve compression etc in lots of cases. They can see almost everything. Very effective imaging modality.
Thanks for the info/advice. I'm gonna look into the inversion tables more and will probably try one out. Willing to try anything at this point.

Definitely don't want back surgery and definitely don't want to be put on pain management (opiates). I gotta find some sort of other alternatives so thanks for mentioning one.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowZZZ
I wanted to try out a pair of gravity boots for my back. I wonder how much it would actually help me move forward on the road to 100% recovery vs just temporary relief.
Are those boots you wear with hooks and hang upside down? If so yeah that should work but its kind of all or nothing. It might be painful going all the way upside down at first if your back is sore etc. With an inversion table you can adjust the level of inversion/pull that you will get.

It should be a permanent solution for some...but you'd have to keep using it I would think.

Thanks for the info/advice. I'm gonna look into the inversion tables more and will probably try one out. Willing to try anything at this point.

Definitely don't want back surgery and definitely don't want to be put on pain management (opiates). I gotta find some sort of other alternatives so thanks for mentioning one.
NP. And not sure if you do...but cut out high impact activities for exercise such as jogging. Do Elliptical or biking. Swimming is good for the whole body also.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Back problems. Would know anything about it... Oh wait a minute!

Old 08-25-2016, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Prototype007
Back problems. Would know anything about it... Oh wait a minute!

Been doing xray for about 8 years and that's top 5 worst scoliosis Ive seen other than very elderly people.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:03 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Been doing xray for about 8 years and that's top 5 worst scoliosis Ive seen other than very elderly people.
Went into surgery at 5'8" and came back out as 6'1". 54* angle at the upper bend and 37* at the lower bend, pre-surgery. Don't remember the angles post surgery.

Now just imagine how tall I'd be if I got completely straightened out.

p.s. I was 17 when the surgery was done. Still going strong at 28.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
I have to say, that after a long day from taking my motor apart and then coming home to paint the living room for the wife, that this was some funny ****

...the wife asked what I was laughing about and I just said nevermind lol
Old 08-26-2016, 02:33 AM
Teching In

Most people who can get 315 for 10 are good for right at 400 give or take a bit. Youd be there no problem.

What about insurance and costs etc?

I work at a hospital and my insurance is rigged for me to stay in network in the area etc or I pay a lot more.

Test replacement is typically a lifetime commitment and didn't want to go broke paying for the ****...

And you need 3 things to do it safely/properly...the test...arimidex to keep estrogen in check...and hcg to keep your nuts from shutting down. Sounds expensive...
Unless you have good insurance or a doctor that hooks you up then yes it can be expensive. Thats why many people go to the black market. Aromasin or Arimidex controls the Estrogen. The HCG is only used when coming off to restart your body along with Clomid and Nolvadex.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Unless you have good insurance or a doctor that hooks you up then yes it can be expensive. Thats why many people go to the black market. Aromasin or Arimidex controls the Estrogen. The HCG is only used when coming off to restart your body along with Clomid and Nolvadex.
I took tamoxifen when I came off superdrol 10 years ago. Sex drive still tanked and I got depressed for a month or so. Always tempted to juice again ever since but the sides scared me. Still wonder if that one cycle is what screwed me up to this day.

Got a friend on test replacement and his doc prescribed hcg to prevent testicular atrophy.

I've been debating on running 200 a week black market and treating myself. Just hard to find quality stuff sometimes with reliable dosage etc. most stuff you get not pharmacy grade and who knows how much quality test you get per ml bottle to bottle.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:46 AM
Banned

I'd beat anyone in here at arm wrestling. And I only bench press 270 max. Get owned

Quick Reply: H/C Firehawk vs FBO 2015 5.bro