Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It doesn't matter when i ran last. Did the car slow down all on its own? I think not......no reason for it to.

The arrogance is all on you man. I've already said there are many cars faster than mine as it should be. It's just a bolt on ls6. I'm ok with it. Unlike you.....you get offended anytime you think someone will run with you or outrun you.

Post the pics here. What's wrong with that? You don't know how to maybe?

I don't go in that kik very often. You know that.

No tail wind. Was decent da that day. Funny part is I've ran nearly the same in 1500-1800 da with exact same mph. When the car has run 129-131 for several outings there is no reason for you to try and make up bs. You just look dumb doin so.

It was bolt ons in stock power tuning. Get over it. If it hadn't been pulling timing on the shifts you woulda got walked all 4 times. That car is night and day different on the shift now. But we were being upfront and honest......you know ....not doin any emergency mods like you.

Hhhmmm really? I guess you'll have to go tell your furd brotherin that then.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...9761?_k=qjgisg

Now....when your cams go to the oe map instead of not being there you might have a leg to stand on. Till then you don't. And i would take a no rocker run vs that to.
It's not the old days anymore. The rules in Coyote class is sealed motors. You guys have made it extremely apparent that you guys need to break that seal to compete (rockers)....I've also done some research because I've heard you and your crew say multiple times a Yote hasn't made 450 on pump gas I found 10+ in less than 30 min. Now back to my arrogance....I bash my car more than anybody.....my setup actually sucks dick but I am trying to make it work. And I don't get mad if someone says they can beat me....I get excited.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Fixed

Damn you're stupid. So you think a nitrous feed 408 will be "impressive" beating 130 trap cars? Lol riiggghhht. I wonder about you.
You need spray to maybe beat a couple bolt on NA cars and a couple baby motor baby blower/ turbo cars... ouch man. Sorry about that.

I think zdix is just confused. He's been scorn by a bolt on 5br0.
Haven't lost to one yet. Had a close race with one about 250whp ago though.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZNix
You need spray to maybe beat a couple bolt on NA cars and a couple baby motor baby blower/ turbo cars... ouch man. Sorry about that.

Haven't lost to one yet. Had a close race with one about 250whp ago though.
.... whatever helps you sleep at night. You need Honda boost lvls to compete with anything period () or my camry would give you a hard time...ouch
Old 09-16-2016, 08:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Damn Cman, Bro's trappin upper 120's with bolts and a little WR? I figured it would take close to 500whp to get to 130. People pulling glass and going lexan or what? How much weight can you get out of a 11-14 premium if you still have all the seats and interior in?

-Dennis, did you google Canadian Bacon yet?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 451 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
It's not the old days anymore. The rules in Coyote class is sealed motors. You guys have made it extremely apparent that you guys need to break that seal to compete (rockers)....I've also done some research because I've heard you and your crew say multiple times a Yote hasn't made 450 on pump gas I found 10+ in less than 30 min. Now back to my arrogance....I bash my car more than anybody.....my setup actually sucks dick but I am trying to make it work. And I don't get mad if someone says they can beat me....I get excited.
We're not running the coyote stock class here.....your motor has had the seal broke. Now that's arrogance. ....comparing me to a sealed motor class when you can't fit in one your self. If the sealed motor class ain't running stock cam timing.....oe cam timing as in oroduction car cam timing then it don't mean **** anyway.

You getting excited is arrogance because you think it can't be done.

Well **** you shoulda posted links to the coyotes making 450 on pump and their times. That's what I've been doin to back up what i say.

So basically what you want to do is rewrite the rules as you see fit.....quite the arrogant thing to do. Rockers are claused in via fox 5br0s.

Not only havr i proved rockers are a bolt on via furd websites.......i have also proved your arrogance.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

We're not running the coyote stock class here.....your motor has had the seal broke. Now that's arrogance. ....comparing me to a sealed motor class when you can't fit in one your self. If the sealed motor class ain't running stock cam timing.....oe cam timing as in oroduction car cam timing then it don't mean **** anyway.

Well **** you shoulda posted links to the coyotes making 450 on pump and their times. That's what I've been doin to back up what i say.

So basically what you want to do is rewrite the rules as you see fit.....quite the arrogant thing to do. Rockers are claused in via fox 5br0s.

Not only havr i proved rockers are a bolt on via furd websites.......i have also proved your arrogance.

Damn...
Old 09-16-2016, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts

We're not class racing here bud.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:31 AM
Teching In

I'm not comparing my car to anybody or anything. I am LBO with cams the whole world knows this. It's been 21 years since a pushrod 5.0 was made lol nobody cares about that in here. The sealed class I would have never made....small headers stock intake I am out right away lol. Yes my car can be beat....should be easy just an article tq feminine power band heavy *** tank....but I am willing to bet the guys battling me in here would struggle there *** off with my car.

Camonlyjabroni-. stock glass but lighter seats and some WR yes. They also ran FTW fuel. But they could drop tons more weight and do more lightweight drivetrain parts.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by big hammer
We're not class racing here bud.
Been waiting on you to chime in. Your right were" Dougs class racing". Whatever he says goes and you guys back him up its hilarious. Id be ashamed if he was my leader.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:35 AM
10 Second Club

Been waiting on you to chime in. Your right were" Dougs class racing". Whatever he says goes and you guys back him up its hilarious. Id be ashamed if he was my leader.
It appears as though he's posted up legitimate sources that stated rockers were\are bolt ons. The rest is all just pissy poo pants.

In the end you're arguing over like 8 hp anyway.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Those e85 gains

Maybe ls1tech will change their fast list to include rockers
Old 09-16-2016, 08:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

It appears as though he's posted up legitimate sources that stated rockers were\are bolt ons. The rest is all just pissy poo pants.

Rockers are a healthy power curve gain like long tubes though. You feel the difference from the moment you touch the throttle. A good advantage of being overhead valve. I would say going up one point is comparable to N/A running E85.

-In the end with overhead valve, get aggressive enough with valve events and a lot of things become a regular maintenance items.
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Rockers are a healthy power curve gain like long tubes though. You feel the difference from the moment you touch the throttle. A good advantage of being overhead valve.
GM moteurs are pretty good
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Those e85 gains

Maybe ls1tech will change their fast list to include rockers
LS1tech doesn't allow rockers on their bolt on list (ls1/6)? wow

Weird huh?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Mention simple rocker arms, instant rage lol

Name:  A841BEA4-14B2-4FA8-B118-831887E8D200_zpsppfbwln6.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  44.8 KB
Old 09-16-2016, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

I'm not comparing my car to anybody or anything. I am LBO with cams the whole world knows this. It's been 21 years since a pushrod 5.0 was made lol nobody cares about that in here. The sealed class I would have never made....small headers stock intake I am out right away lol. Yes my car can be beat....should be easy just an article tq feminine power band heavy *** tank....but I am willing to bet the guys battling me in here would struggle there *** off with my car.

Camonlyjabroni-. stock glass but lighter seats and some WR yes. They also ran FTW fuel. But they could drop tons more weight and do more lightweight drivetrain parts.
Your car runs good. I've said that before. We would be close. Yes the artificial tq seems to rear it's head up top.....but the gearing and rpms help it get some momentum on the bottom. Well that and goin on 2.

4whp on me. Certainly not making it what it is. Seems to only be a talking point for the 5br0s at this point.

All this coming from a guy about rockers who is willing to accept ftw oxygenated fuel that adds 30+ hp as legitimate ****. What a joke
Old 09-16-2016, 08:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Agreed. I like overhead cam stability "RPM" with overhead valve torque. SOLID ROLLER!!!
Old 09-16-2016, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
LS1tech doesn't allow rockers on their bolt on list (ls1/6)? wow

Weird huh?
Actually ls1tech does. Check out #29

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...orld-list.html

Ain't that some ****

E85 for sure gains more. I hear there is a local place to get it now. Maybe I'll find out.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:51 AM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Agreed. I like overhead cam stability "RPM" with overhead valve torque. SOLID ROLLER!!!
Your face is a solid roller smathered with canadian bacon. There, I said it.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Makes reliable power very easliy and way cheaper! I'd say it's a easy win.

Quick Reply: Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen