Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LBO 16 SS goes 11.0@123

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pray
This is not a call out of anyone but an opportunity to line up "even" cars on the same day and the same track. It looks like my guy is going to do another track rental on 21 Jan down here at Fayetteville. If you guys have the reach, put out to your people in the area or that are willing to drive that we can all get together and have a great day at the track. No more DA this or woulda, coulda, shoulda. This gives guys a little over three weeks to get it lined out. You won't find better track prep and you will be able to get as many runs in as you want. The only rule is that you have to be on DR's or slicks. There are no safety equipment requirements that I know of. That is on you.

I will post up more details as they arise. Hopefully I will have my new rear end in the car and I will have the headers and exhaust done. I guess I will be FBO or MBO by then. Still trying to figure out what SBE, SLB and the like are. I am not expecting any more than .2 at best out of the exhaust mods.

Anyway, pass the word and lets get this done.
Wish I could make that. Rentals are the way for a hero pass. Racing in January at a rental your definitely gonna go 10's.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Wish I could make that. Rentals are the way for a hero pass. Racing in January at a rental your definitely gonna go 10's.
me too man. I would like to see your car run.

January is a trip here. Could be 60*, 25*, raining, snowing, who knows.

​​​​​​​Maybe I will pull a page from the Bro's and gut the car, drop the exhaust and only add a gallon of fuel at a time for real hero runs in hero weather. LOL.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Have there been an bolt on 6G's to the same level of the 5.0's that have gone 10's? I only track the one forum for 6G's but there are a ton out there. There are two guys at my local track that would be #1 and #2 on the bone stock list on C6 if they were members.
Yeah man I wish Camaro owners were more prone to race and be competitive like yourself. You sir, are a rare breed indeed
Old 12-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Teching In

me too man. I would like to see your car run.

January is a trip here. Could be 60*, 25*, raining, snowing, who knows.

​​​​​​​Maybe I will pull a page from the Bro's and gut the car, drop the exhaust and only add a gallon of fuel at a time for real hero runs in hero weather. LOL.
We're doing a rental in early April in London Kentucky. You should join. Yeah I don't hate on people at all for how they go fast. If you gut your car and run FTW I will give you props Because at the end of the day the Hero pass is all people remember.....Unless your Hio crew they only talk about the worse possible pass any Ford has ever made lol.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Hhhmmmm .....strange you make that comment yet back gutted 5br0s on ftw vs me driving to the track in a rain worthy tire with even the jack and spare in the car.....on pump gas.....and full interior.

How the **** can your dumbass even hypocrite more in one post than you just did??

Remember. ....I'm not the one averaging passes here like you.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by assasinator
nobody has posted flow results from 2015 heads. probably in the 330cfm @.600" range.
no telling what gt350 heads flow. they are their own casting.
Likely not.....and wtf does .600 matter to a coyote for when there are no cams available for .600 lift.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hhhmmmm .....strange you make that comment yet back gutted 5br0s on ftw vs me driving to the track in a rain worthy tire with even the jack and spare in the car.....on pump gas.....and full interior.

How the **** can your dumbass even hypocrite more in one post than you just did??

Remember. ....I'm not the one averaging passes here like you.
Not sure what your talking about? Your the king of stips this whole site knows that. Nobody cares that you drive to the track in a rain worthy tire and went 11.39@128 In -400 DA......
Old 12-28-2016, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks for posting more proof of ypur hypocrite and lies dumbass

For those that want troofs read the sig

No one really cares about nitrous fuel gutted glory runs. Fact is none of you have posted bolt on times comparable to pray......all you talk about is glory runs that you can't achieve while trying to discredit others.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Thanks for posting more proof of ypur hypocrite dumbass
No hypocrisy here lil guy. I speak the truth and it bothers you. Your car isn't bolt ons so stop comparing it too bolt on Bros.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Likely not.....and wtf does .600 matter to a coyote for when there are no cams available for .600 lift.
you asshat you think nobody makes custom cams and nobody is running .6" lift? will you please shut the **** up. wtf is wrong with you.

this is just one example from yellow forum. comp and any of the others will grind a race cam. you idiot, you think the common loser c1,2,3 is all there is.

Hey Newby to the Bullet. Have done a lot of searching regarding Modular cams. But I have not found a lot of info on high lift cams.
I am currently changing my combo so I want to maximize everything I can.
Combo is 4.6 Teksid, F1A 24lbs, Fox Lake full port heads, 10:1 compression, Big Stuff, Sheetmetal Intake etc. Car went 9.60@148 last season with a stock intake, lightly ported heads. So I pulled it down for inspection and more port work. Talked to Comp about custom cams they gave me a spec of 248/255 @ .050 with .585 lift. This looks huge to me, but I explained my combo. We want to take shift points from 7500 to 8-8500. Anybody run anything like this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by assasinator; 12-28-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Teching In

you asshat you think nobody makes custom cams and nobody is running .6" lift? will you please shut the **** up. wtf is wrong with you.
Good slam!
Old 12-28-2016, 12:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good slam!
its not a slam. its common sense. he is a goddamned google hero and thinks .512 is all there is. jesus christ im sick of his dumb ***.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.compcams.com/WhatsNew/New...yID=1513168633

COMP Cams® recently developed a new line of custom cam cores for several Ford Modular 4V engine applications. Available with high-lift counterbalanced or mid-lift non-counterbalanced options, these premium cam cores are designed to deliver maximum valve train control and improved performance for 4V engines. While the counterbalanced cores can be used with any of the 4V cylinder head designs, individual caps (used on the GT head design) are required. Made from an ultra-strong steel alloy, these cores are designed for .450``-.650`` lifts, and the high-lift series of cores includes counterbalance weights to eliminate out-of-balance vibrations. Both the high-lift and mid-lift series feature a larger barrel and generous radii for reduced torsion, valve train drive harmonics and chain issues common in 4V race engines.

now will you stfu like you are a hero of any kind.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

most of you mention what a coyote can, and cnnot do powerwise.

well ask pray...if and engine has great low lift flow and has the appropriate intake and exhaust mods, and that engine has say 340 cfm peak flow, is there any limit to the power it can make beyond it's total N/A airflow capabilities?

a 6.2 liter engin will make EXACTLY the same power as a 5 liter with the same airflow capabilities at different rpms.

you say a coyote cant make 700+ hp becuase YOU havent seen it. well by god it can with a sheet metal tunnel ram and cams/rpms to support it. if it has airflow capabilities to make 800hp it will. it might be at 10,000 rpms, but SBC has made power there for decades. get over the size. either way.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

11.39@129, to correct Cman
Old 12-28-2016, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hio got the track to let him start on his back tire. thats how the miracle run happened. lol.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

Is that good for an internally modified engine swapped car with 16 years of weight reduction and race parts thrown at it?

I'm not shocked that Hio was caught in another lie....his inbred genes just can't help it. Lol and wtf
Old 12-28-2016, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We're doing a rental in early April in London Kentucky. You should join. Yeah I don't hate on people at all for how they go fast. If you gut your car and run FTW I will give you props Because at the end of the day the Hero pass is all people remember.....Unless your Hio crew they only talk about the worse possible pass any Ford has ever made lol.
Do you know the date for that one yet? I have to be out of the country in April but not sure of the dates yet. I would have to get some buddies together for that one. Got to find someone with a truck and trailer just in case. I tend to pull out all the stops and throw caution to the wind when I race. Anything can go wrong. I guess I could put my race stuff in the wife's' truck and see if she is down for a road trip. I don't mind making the road trip in the Camaro. Just have to ensure I can get my crap there and get the car back if something breaks.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

No hypocrisy here lil guy. I speak the truth and it bothers you. Your car isn't bolt ons so stop comparing it too bolt on Bros.
All you're foin is talking a in circles and creating bullshit. It was fun to watch you backpedal on pray tho.

My car is very much bolt ons. If you consider a outside source of power like ftw is then it's much closer to bolt ons than ANY car you have mentioned.

Besides i went faster than your bolt on stuff with out the rockers.

this is just one example from yellow forum. comp and any of the others will grind a race cam. you idiot, you think the common loser c1,2,3 is all there is.
Post up proof of someone using them with out a pile of other custom **** you dumb ****. How come you didn't put .600 cams in your own turd of a coyote?

Eat that **** dumbfuck
its not a slam. its common sense. he is a goddamned google hero and thinks .512 is all there is. jesus christ im sick of his dumb ***.
Again....post up actual **** here. There are cams for ls stuff well over .800. People don't use them in street cars but it's out there.
http://www.compcams.com/WhatsNew/New...yID=1513168633

now will you stfu like you are a hero of any kind.
I may not be a hero but you are muh bitch.
most of you mention what a coyote can, and cnnot do powerwise.

well ask pray...if and engine has great low lift flow and has the appropriate intake and exhaust mods, and that engine has say 340 cfm peak flow, is there any limit to the power it can make beyond it's total N/A airflow capabilities?

a 6.2 liter engin will make EXACTLY the same power as a 5 liter with the same airflow capabilities at different rpms.

you say a coyote cant make 700+ hp becuase YOU havent seen it. well by god it can with a sheet metal tunnel ram and cams/rpms to support it. if it has airflow capabilities to make 800hp it will. it might be at 10,000 rpms, but SBC has made power there for decades. get over the size. either way.
Show me.

The problem with your ****** theory is i cam put a head on that 6.2 to thrash the coyote. So all you can do is post a ******* if.

I'm sure you seen the ls3 vs coyote results
Originally Posted by marc97taws6

No lies bitch. As i said. No pass .4 faster than any of the others. If there were then there would be a 10.3 stuck in there.
hio got the track to let him start on his back tire. thats how the miracle run happened. lol.
And for the last 2.....more proving your ******* lies and bullshit.

If anyone needs to leave assin it's you. You've been on a ******* eternal build with your coyote. You haven't made a pass ever in it and still haven't crossed 450whp with all the **** you talk.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hio, what I really want to know is why is your motor swapped internally modded car that you have been reengineering for 15 years 2 tenths slower on average with a 500lb weight advantage in comparison to the OP's 6G you claim is near stock?

Quick Reply: LBO 16 SS goes 11.0@123