Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see that you live where I live... my car was stolen today noon exactly between 12-12:50, so I think it's more than likely the same guys/theftring who took my car while I was in class today! I'm willing to join you and your boys to do something about this, it's getting way out of hand.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Launching!

I jus seen your thread, thats cool man. Ill keep you in the loop of whatever we do.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Teching In

Yeah what can I say, I like the Formulas especially white ones so I had to take your pic. You had the firebird shirt on right? I was going to say hi but my friend that I was with had to leave so we had to go.

I'm glad you reported it because you'll need the report anyways for the ins also you're cya. I know the police are too busy w/other crimes, etc so you go do what you must do, I won't tell.

Sorry to hear you car was stolen too BamxBam, hope you get lucky & they find it. I know at least 4 of our club members cars were stolen, 2 trans ams & 2 ss's. One of the Trans Ams & one of the SS's were found luckily with the broken **** as usual but they were able to fix them after a while. But the other 2 were sadly found stripped out. Only 1 was stolen before Katrina, the other 3 afterwards. So go figure.

We'll keep an eye out.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Check your PM's
Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Launching!

Isnt there an alarm system that could put a halt to this? Apparently the stock one isnt working too well.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PegasusWS6
Yeah what can I say, I like the Formulas especially white ones so I had to take your pic. You had the firebird shirt on right? I was going to say hi but my friend that I was with had to leave so we had to go.

I'm glad you reported it because you'll need the report anyways for the ins also you're cya. I know the police are too busy w/other crimes, etc so you go do what you must do, I won't tell.

Sorry to hear you car was stolen too BamxBam, hope you get lucky & they find it. I know at least 4 of our club members cars were stolen, 2 trans ams & 2 ss's. One of the Trans Ams & one of the SS's were found luckily with the broken **** as usual but they were able to fix them after a while. But the other 2 were sadly found stripped out. Only 1 was stolen before Katrina, the other 3 afterwards. So go figure.

We'll keep an eye out.
I dnt remember what I was wearing but im sure it wasn't a firebird ****, I dnt have one, lol.

Yea i reported it first thing lol, cant risk anything with the insurence company, lol.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Teching In

we goin to have to start sleeping with our eyes open
Old 10-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
Im not really sure what happened but it does make sense that someone put out an order for his car and maybe mine. About my boys Camaro, i've heard that they have a s10 running around with a fresh ls6 in it so that fits. The owner of the camaro doesn't even care anymore, he got something else.
o trust me i still care about whoever took my car...i dont know what i would do if i found him but getting my new toy does take the sting out of it alittle bit

im still interested in checking that S10 out with the new motor swap...

Quick Reply: My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La