Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 05:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La

I thought I was safe because ive had my car since August '07 and nothing really happen to me. It looked like a V6 but I guess someone put 2 and 2 together and relized I had a V8 because sometime between 4am and 6am last night (about 24 hours ago) my baby was stolen from my driveway. I didnt noice it until around noon when I went to leave. My grandma saw my car was gone at 6am but she thought I wasnt home because its normal for me not to be home at 6am on the weekends, I go out alot. Not that it mattered because I'm sure it was already being stripped by then anyway. If you hear anything lmk please. Dont call the cops, lmk first. I have a crew and we're ready to go after ANYONE who has my car. 2 months ago my goodfriends '01 SS was stolen, 2 weeks ago, another good friend's '05 Accord(high 12 sec car) was stolen. IDK if someone is targeting my group of friends for some reason or what but I do know we WILL handel this ourselves if need be.

Only couple of pics I have on my computer jus incase you happen to see it. It has a white LS1 tech sticker on the passenger side of the rear hatch window. Only noticable thing on the car.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
Dont call the cops, lmk first. I have a crew and we're ready to go after ANYONE who has my car. 2 months ago my goodfriends '01 SS was stolen, 2 weeks ago, another good friend's '05 Accord(high 12 sec car) was stolen. IDK if someone is targeting my group of friends for some reason or what but I do know we WILL handel this ourselves if need be.
You're not Batman..don't be a vigilante.

You haven't reported it stolen yet? Have fun explaining to the cops why you waited so long.

Sucks to hear about another car stolen in LA
Old 10-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Launching!

Got my eyes out for it. Sorry to hear this, but the guy one post up is right, report it, so when you do find it, you can be justified in whippin ***!!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Teching In

I'm so sorry to hear that. And pls do what the above posts said about reporting it & then whip their asses!!! Were you at the Lakefront last Sunday parked by the Vipers & Lambos? If so, I remember seeing your car. We were across from yall & I have the White WS6 Formula. I took pics so I will go back & look to see if I took your car's picture.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Launching!

Dont worry guys, i'm not that dumb, cops and insurence were called as soon as I noticed it missing around noon yesterday. I tried calling my bank (had a loan on it) but they were closed by the time I got done with the police since it was a Saturday.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jetlag
You're not Batman..don't be a vigilante.

You haven't reported it stolen yet? Have fun explaining to the cops why you waited so long.

Sucks to hear about another car stolen in LA
only reason i said dnt call the cops is because the cops havent done **** in finding anyons car. I know my car wont be found in one piece so whatever, its too late anyway.

Originally Posted by pegasusWS6
I'm so sorry to hear that. And pls do what the above posts said about reporting it & then whip their asses!!! Were you at the Lakefront last Sunday parked by the Vipers & Lambos? If so, I remember seeing your car. We were across from yall & I have the White WS6 Formula. I took pics so I will go back & look to see if I took your car's picture.
yes sir, that was me. I'm good friends with the guy that had the blk Supra out there and also I know the owner of the Orange Lambo. I've seen you out there a few times and been meaning to go talk to you but jus haven't. If you do have any pics of my car that would be nice.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Teching In

I did take one of yours & here are the rest that I took. Actually I own the Formula & my husband owns the 69 Camaro. We'll keep an eye out for ya.

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La-dsc03736s.jpg

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La-dsc03735.jpg

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La-dsc03734.jpg

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La-dsc03732.jpg

My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La-dsc03728.jpg
Old 10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Will be keeping our eyes out to.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PegasusWS6
I did take one of yours & here are the rest that I took. Actually I own the Formula & my husband owns the 69 Camaro. We'll keep an eye out for ya.

Attachment 151671

Attachment 151672

Attachment 151673

Attachment 151674

Attachment 151675
Thats cool that you took a pic of my car when they had all those other high end cars out there too. Thanks. I'll add it to my limited collection.

Sorry bout the whole "yes sir" thing, lol.

Nice pics of the other cars too!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Default this guys right when he says cops dont do ****

my car was stolen on 10-5-08 in between the times of 10:51pm and 11:45 pm and was reported exactly when i walked outside to smoke a cigarette. cops were notified right when i found out (11:45PM) and its now 10-26-08 and im still fighting with B.R.S.O. over the stuff. first police report was all wrong and couldnt get in touch with the stupid ******* working my case. dude trust me i know how you feel right now. theyre not gonna help you out more than likely, sad to say dude but youre gonne have to take the hand youre dealt and play it just like i am right now. it sucks horribly but thats how it is when you live in South La.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Teching In

dam sorry to hear another car go missing..hope its not someone targeting your specific group of friends. I heard about melvins accord and couldnt believe that happened. Ill keep an eye out
Old 10-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bpt071
my car was stolen on 10-5-08 in between the times of 10:51pm and 11:45 pm and was reported exactly when i walked outside to smoke a cigarette. cops were notified right when i found out (11:45PM) and its now 10-26-08 and im still fighting with B.R.S.O. over the stuff. first police report was all wrong and couldnt get in touch with the stupid ******* working my case. dude trust me i know how you feel right now. theyre not gonna help you out more than likely, sad to say dude but youre gonne have to take the hand youre dealt and play it just like i am right now. it sucks horribly but thats how it is when you live in South La.
I hear ya man. I get to talk to my insurence in the morning and have the joy and telling my bank that the car was stolen. IDk how whats gonna happen with that.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 504ls1
dam sorry to hear another car go missing..hope its not someone targeting your specific group of friends. I heard about melvins accord and couldnt believe that happened. Ill keep an eye out
ya I hope not either. I mean I do talk alot of **** but i've always been one to back it up so I guess maybe we might of pissed of the wrong people but i really have no idea. If Melvin had a f-body I would understand the 3 of our cars getting stolen but his Accord throws it all off.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:40 AM
Launching!

file the report. While your at it , hit body shops in a 25 mile radius and see if anyone has a firebird on site. We find a lot of times if a shop needs parts for a wreck, they put out an order for a car, someone steals it, it gets stripped or Vin swapped. Where you get the car from? Dealer? If it wasnt, make sure the last guy didnt ****** it back! We see that a lot out here also
Old 10-27-2008, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

Question

How many stolen F-Bodys in LA does this make?
Basically since Katrina as it seems that the theft flood gates opened up around that time.. am I wrong in thinking that?
Steve...
Old 10-27-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

grrrr.......****** theives!!! childish b.s.

good luck man.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by oberth1
file the report. While your at it , hit body shops in a 25 mile radius and see if anyone has a firebird on site. We find a lot of times if a shop needs parts for a wreck, they put out an order for a car, someone steals it, it gets stripped or Vin swapped. Where you get the car from? Dealer? If it wasnt, make sure the last guy didnt ****** it back! We see that a lot out here also
I havent thought about the body shops, that makes sense thou. I got the car from a dealership in Houston over a year ago(aug. '07). According to the Carfax i was the second owner but the first owner did live here in New Orleans, IDK why it was at a dealership in Houston thou.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SAR2K
How many stolen F-Bodys in LA does this make?
Basically since Katrina as it seems that the theft flood gates opened up around that time.. am I wrong in thinking that?
Steve...
countless number of f bodies have been stolen here....its been going on since before Katrina really thou.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Teching In

ya the accord does throw it off although like you said it was a quick accord..i dont see anyone setting something like this up over some trash talk..like someone else said im sure someone sent out a request for a white formula. It just amazes me how quick they hit these cars each time. Doesnt seem like the owners leave them for more than an hour or so and they are gone without a sound
Old 10-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Im not really sure what happened but it does make sense that someone put out an order for his car and maybe mine. About my boys Camaro, i've heard that they have a s10 running around with a fresh ls6 in it so that fits. The owner of the camaro doesn't even care anymore, he got something else.

Quick Reply: My Formula was STOLEN from Harahan, La