Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 10:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 114 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by ineedashortblock
Everyone knows that they would expect him to pay for it.. but I am a dumbshit who made a bad call.. so **** THACKER.
Fixed.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^lol, this thread is hilarious, for some reason i still think thacker doesn't really understand what everyone's trying to tell him. I'll try and make it simple: Change your ways or you're gonna die alone and mad at the world. Hope you learn from your mistakes man.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i would never let someone drive my car... if i did, i would understand the consequences.. i ve had people ask me MANY times..... i am always on skinnies, and i know my car inside and out.. and i still get a ITTY ITTY BIT nervous when going high speeds/street racing.. i sure as hell aint gonna let someone else drive it..

i dont care what happen to the car or anything like that.. even if dude would have fixed it.... WHY THE HELL would you let someone drive your car????

there is a dude in a neighboring town that everytime the car is a raced he lets a buddy drive it... and from what i have seen isnt the brightest crayon in the box.. forgets to fasten the convertible top down before the race and so on...

why....why...why...why...why...why...
Old 10-28-2008, 09:54 AM
11 Second Club

^^Do post when that epic fail happens..
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^Do post when that epic fail happens..
you know i will! i have been waiting for about the past year for it.. almost happen about 6 months ago.. thought it was gonna end of in the ditch, but he surprisingly saved it..
Old 10-28-2008, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
well i wont rant on about this, but heres my say...
thacker i feel for ya that you had to fix it, but when you treat everyone you come in contact with the way you do, then this is how karma repays you, its your damn fault for lettin him drive, but you have started so much **** on every board that you should expect bad stuff comin your way. now of course i would have rather seen you get your face beat and not you car because the car didnt do it lol but just let it be a lesson and start treating ppl with courtesy and maybe the favor will be returned. peace!
You've got that right.

Thacker you are a trip. You've been banned off of every site you get on and continue to **** off the entire world.

having fun not being able to be on IA? lol

-Ant.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

Hell with all this talk about the guy being on all these forums, if he concentrated that effort into working and fixing up his car, he might have it on the road..
Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Staging Lane

Thacker, i hope you wreck your car.. Again! Remember being a fat A$$ it will pull left off the line
Old 10-28-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLowETz
...Voting Obama are you?
That's some funny **** there Mikey!!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Whiteboy572ci
Thacker, i hope you wreck your car.. Again! Remember being a fat A$$ it will pull left off the line
LOL.

I was a fat *** 2 years ago, now.. not so much.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

Hell with all this talk about the guy being on all these forums, if he concentrated that effort into working and fixing up his car, he might have it on the road..
It's on the road. Maybe you'd like to line up with it?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL.

I was a fat *** 2 years ago, now.. not so much.

I think he may have been talking about your swollen HEAD
Old 10-28-2008, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

It's on the road. Maybe you'd like to line up with it?
I'll be the first to say mine's not on the road..kinda hard to put a Tranny in it from IRAQ..

But.. I will say that you have some nuts calling out a low 11's all motor 402 Camaro with what you claim as a "Stock" LS1..probably cause you got the juice.
Without it that little Cam-only Motor will get crushed.

I wouldn't waste the gas to idle next to you.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

I'll be the first to say mine's not on the road..kinda hard to put a Tranny in it from IRAQ..

But.. I will say that you have some nuts calling out a low 11's all motor 402 Camaro with what you claim as a "Stock" LS1..probably cause you got the juice.
Without it that little Cam-only Motor will get crushed.

I wouldn't waste the gas to idle next to you.
You got a big mouth for only running 11's with a built 402.

Incase you didn't notice, my **** went 11.6 cam only with 376 rwhp 3 years ago @ 3500+ lbs.

and once again, LOL @ low 11's in a built *** 402. Need the driver mod?

I've got more than enough now to man handle that over cubed pos.

Last edited by ineedashortblock; 10-28-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

EDIT:

LOL. I Just found your times.

Fastest 1/4 Mile Time:
11.198@120.40MPH, 1.575 60ft
MEMPHIS MOTORSPORTS PARK, MILLINGTON, TN
MAY 22, 2008

120 MPH trap from a built 402 stroker? LOL my cam only car will **** all over that.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2209986/2
Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

Please don't make me break out the AIM conversations of you saying if Craig didn't get the car done in your time frame that you'd call the cops and say he stole your keys, as well as ******* Craigs economic conditions, as well as all black people.. the city of Stockbridge for being full of (n word). How poor we were and how we lived amongst a bunch of (n word).

Keep in mind this was during the time Craig had already done quite a bit of work and actually gotten it back to cranking condition and rolling status. And was still in the process of paying for it, despite having no job.. FWIW: It would be hard to judge the frame damage, since the car had frame damage BEFORE it was wrecked this time. I'm sure he was a contributor.

But as you said the night it happened on AIM.. you were willing to take the responsibility of Craig just paid for the parts and do the labor.. That was bullshit because 2 weeks later you wanted everything paid for in cash.. You couldn't even honor your own word of agreements. Sadly, how does that make you any different than what you are proposing of others?

But it all boils down to.. You fucked yourself. The second you posted all that ****, I sent it to Craig.. and he continued to work on your car.. even though everybody we know was calling him a dumbass.
Until finally, I started sending him AIM logs of what you were saying... I think at that moment I actually talked him into not working on it.. thank god.

There is a lot more to this story that you aren't revealing.. But nobody has to guess whether or not it's true, because you've lived your whole life acting like this.

It is sad, it is pathetic.. You already paid and accepted responsibility.. Like you were supposed too.. It's over with. But you still bitch about it like a woman. Maybe next time you won't bite the hand that fixes your ****.

Josh
Old 10-28-2008, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by distortion_69
Please don't make me break out the AIM conversations of you saying if Craig didn't get the car done in your time frame that you'd call the cops and say he stole your keys, as well as ******* Craigs economic conditions, as well as all black people.. the city of Stockbridge for being full of (n word). How poor we were and how we lived amongst a bunch of (n word).

Keep in mind this was during the time Craig had already done quite a bit of work and actually gotten it back to cranking condition and rolling status. And was still in the process of paying for it, despite having no job.. FWIW: It would be hard to judge the frame damage, since the car had frame damage BEFORE it was wrecked this time. I'm sure he was a contributor.

But as you said the night it happened on AIM.. you were willing to take the responsibility of Craig just paid for the parts and do the labor.. That was bullshit because 2 weeks later you wanted everything paid for in cash.. You couldn't even honor your own word of agreements. Sadly, how does that make you any different than what you are proposing of others?

But it all boils down to.. You fucked yourself. The second you posted all that ****, I sent it to Craig.. and he continued to work on your car.. even though everybody we know was calling him a dumbass.
Until finally, I started sending him AIM logs of what you were saying... I think at that moment I actually talked him into not working on it.. thank god.

There is a lot more to this story that you aren't revealing.. But nobody has to guess whether or not it's true, because you've lived your whole life acting like this.

It is sad, it is pathetic.. You already paid and accepted responsibility.. Like you were supposed too.. It's over with. But you still bitch about it like a woman. Maybe next time you won't bite the hand that fixes your ****.

Josh
The car should have been fixed a month within it being wrecked. It's not my fault he couldn't hold a steady job, stayed drunk, ran from the cops.. stayed in legal trouble etc. There was parts there to finish the car, he just didn't feel like doing it. Don't lie for him, you even agreed. "I dont know why craig wont come work on it, I can't get in touch with him"

funny how stories change isn't it?

He dicked me around and thats not how I play. I won't drop this for some fucktard inbred who wrecks my ****, and ***** me over which your irresponsible brother did. Believe that playboy.

He will be getting a bill, how he chooses to pay it is up to him.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The car should have been fixed a month within it being wrecked. It's not my fault he couldn't hold a steady job, stayed drunk, ran from the cops.. stayed in legal trouble etc. There was parts there to finish the car, he just didn't feel like doing it. Don't lie for him, you even agreed. "I dont know why craig wont come work on it, I can't get in touch with him"

funny how stories change isn't it?

He dicked me around and thats not how I play. I won't drop this for some fucktard inbred who wrecks my ****, and ***** me over which your irresponsible brother did. Believe that playboy.

He will be getting a bill, how he chooses to pay it is up to him.
Are you stupid? If you take this to SCC or any kind of court for that matter, the judge will laugh in your face. YOU wrecked your car, not him. You gave him consent to do as he pleases when you turned the keys over.

Also, quit claiming you ran that fast in your car. You weren't driving.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

You got a big mouth for only running 11's with a built 402.
and once again, LOL @ low 11's in a built *** 402. Need the driver mod?
You got a big mouth for being a tool with very little to show..but I don't need to tell what the world already sees..

I don't know how I would need a driver mod for a car that pulled a 1.56 60ft with an Auto..
Obviously you didn't read that part.
That's why the Trap Speed is lower than a stick car..that and I'm an L92 Headed Engine spinning to 6500..it's more of a Torque Engine than it is a HP Engine, the L76 Intake isn't **** for RPM's past 6500.
It might have a low Trap Speed, but it got the **** down there for it.

It's just something I built to shut down H/C LS1's..

Incase you didn't notice, my **** went 11.6..
I DID notice that 11.6 doesn't beat 11.19..

That and atleast I can say that I, as in ME, drove mine to that 11.19..in refrence to the previous posts.

You talk alot of **** for a car that you don't even drive..that's pretty much your que to shut the **** up now, you have no credibility. It was none before, but now it just went to like below the pile of dog **** I saw outside earlier.

Last edited by the_merv; 10-28-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

You got a big mouth for being a tool with very little to show..but I don't need to tell what the world already sees..

I don't know how I would need a driver mod for a car that pulled a 1.56 60ft with an Auto..
Obviously you didn't read that part.
That's why the Trap Speed is lower than a stick car..that and I'm an L92 Headed Engine spinning to 6500..it's more of a Torque Engine than it is a HP Engine, the L76 Intake isn't **** for RPM's past 6500.
It might have a low Trap Speed, but it got the **** down there for it.

LMAO.

It's just something I built to shut down H/C LS1's..

I DID notice that 11.6 doesn't beat 11.19..

That and atleast I can say that I, as in ME, drove mine to that 11.19..in refrence to the previous posts.

You talk alot of **** for a car that you don't even drive..that's pretty much your que to shut the **** up now, you have no credibility. It was none before, but now it just went to like below the pile of dog **** I saw outside earlier.
You were actually funny the first few posts you made, now your **** reeks of trying too hard.

When you come back from Iraq, bring your ****... and I guarantee on any street or track, you can watch my cam only turd pull away from you all the way down the track with me behind the wheel.

And once again, 120 traps from a big *** stroker motor is a joke. Hell some bolt on only cars have gotten close to 120 mph mark. Let alone cam only cars at 129... and heads and cam cars exceeding 132 WITH AN AUTO.

Quick Reply: Regarding Southern Member - Fade2Blk500